over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The preworkout thread

I had 3 spots I could buy Excelsior up until about September of last year. I still can't find it anywhere, except ebay for $100. if you could share via pm also, it would be much appreciated.

As Drakee posted Predator Nutrition. Although most US guys won't be happy with that site due to the price. Over here we are used to paying a bit more but the current price is ridiculously high and why I have avoided it recently. When it was in stock on a few US sites it was nearly half the price. I have always used Predator nutrition each time I bought it. When I first bought excelsior years ago it was a fraction of the price but it's gone up a few times over the years. Now it's at an all time high because of supply/demand. There are even people on ebay who are selling it for $150-200 :D I thought it would have been banned by now but it's still going strong.

I just bought Convict based on this testimonial. I’ll keep you guys posted once it arrives.

You may love it but I thought Convict was crap. I recall it made me feel horrible. I just located my original review...

Condemned Labz Convict- On paper this looks ideal for me but it was terrible for me. I always felt out of breath on it even with 1 scoop. However it didn't feel strong nor did it give the focus and energy other product's do. It actually worsens my workouts which is strange for a pre workout. Maybe I should have tried a very small serving for a little booster but I gave my tub away. Most seem to love it though and it's rated very highly. For me it has to be a 1.5/10.

The new Alphagen and Volugen by Morphogennutrition.com is by far the best on the market.

You may love it but I thought Convict was crap. I recall it made me feel horrible. I just located my original review...

Condemned Labz Convict- On paper this looks ideal for me but it was terrible for me. I always felt out of breath on it even with 1 scoop. However it didn't feel strong nor did it give the focus and energy other product's do. It actually worsens my workouts which is strange for a pre workout. Maybe I should have tried a very small serving for a little booster but I gave my tub away. Most seem to love it though and it's rated very highly. For me it has to be a 1.5/10.

Odd, I loved it and never experienced this at all. How long ago? They may have changed the formula?

Odd, I loved it and never experienced this at all. How long ago? They may have changed the formula?

Yes I think they may have changed the formula and I used the older one because it was at least 2 years ago. Although as I posted at the time it was getting great reviews all over but for me it was really bad so it's just individual response and for most they seemed to like it a lot.

Yes I think they may have changed the formula and I used the older one because it was at least 2 years ago. Although as I posted at the time it was getting great reviews all over but for me it was really bad so it's just individual response and for most they seemed to like it a lot.
This is the formula I used, the newest

1651724312362.png

This is the formula I used, the newest

View attachment 157211
I also like Convict. Good hit of energy and focus without going overboard and making me feel TOO stimmed out. I've got two tubs, one with the formula above. The other one swaps the Higenamine for Isopropylnorsynephrine at I believe 40mg per 2 scoops. All other ingredients are the same/same dose.

I also like Convict. Good hit of energy and focus without going overboard and making me feel TOO stimmed out. I've got two tubs, one with the formula above. The other one swaps the Higenamine for Isopropylnorsynephrine at I believe 40mg per 2 scoops. All other ingredients are the same/same dose.
Same! The moderate caffeine dosage is perfect w/ dmha and no alpha yohimbine. Also, I noticed steady focus and energy all day, no crash. I've noticed iso-syn can make me feel off in formulas I have tried. Maybe that's what was elv's issue

OG Craze
Better off picking up a few grams of illegal stim of Choice. Along with some bulk supplies of taurine and citrullene and creatine.
Dose 5-20mg of stim. Then dose aminos as desired.

Yup !!! I think most of us would. If we knew what these ingredients were and where to procure. Lol.
I’d but a boat load of whatever was in the OG Craze.

Just recently tried a low dose of pure Dmaa. 20 mg . Kept caffeine low. Was an amazing experience, nearly all nootropic. Laser like focus and had no crash. Definitely boosted my strength in the gym. I was afraid to try dmaa, but at low doses it is quite pleasant. Does have a strong appetite suppressant effect and my stomach actually felt it. Haven’t dosed since a week ago but I’d like to incorporate it a few times a month for when needed.
DMAA makes my wiener tiny for like 6 hours but I’m going to order some from same place as you to add to the 2 new preworkouts I just purchased if they need some help. It’s been a long while since I’ve had a good preworkout blend that I look forward to waking up for. Hopefully I can make something good with what I just ordered.
Ha!! I was going to post the same thing.
Guys are looking for that magic pwo from yesteryear.
All that magic batch was, was an illegal stim combined with some amino.

Better off picking up a few grams of illegal stim of Choice. Along with some bulk supplies of taurine and citrullene and creatine.
Dose 5-20mg of stim. Then dose aminos as desired.

That's your magic pwo. Plus much more cost effective then buying $100 of preformulated tub of pwo. Which as been stated is mainly highly concentrated caffeine
man, I know you are correct. It’s like playing with toys using these cookie cutter preworkouts. I’ve ordered lots of things online over the last 15 years and have seen about everything available. Except for a selection of legitimate stimulants. I don’t know one single source that has those things.

or more likely I do know several sources that carry them but idk what they are called in the list so Idk what to order. Care to name a few? Messenger is fine if you’d rather.

OG Craze

Yup !!! I think most of us would. If we knew what these ingredients were and where to procure. Lol.
I’d but a boat load of whatever was in the OG Craze.
That’s my dilemma. Idk what to look for.

One of my favorites right now is called The Power. It's not Excelsior but strong energy, focus and mood elevation.

What preworkouts have dmaa in them ?
Miss that the old jack3d got discontinued

DMAA makes my wiener tiny for like 6 hours but I’m going to order some from same place as you to add to the 2 new preworkouts I just purchased if they need some help. It’s been a long while since I’ve had a good preworkout blend that I look forward to waking up for. Hopefully I can make something good with what I just ordered.

man, I know you are correct. It’s like playing with toys using these cookie cutter preworkouts. I’ve ordered lots of things online over the last 15 years and have seen about everything available. Except for a selection of legitimate stimulants. I don’t know one single source that has those things.

or more likely I do know several sources that carry them but idk what they are called in the list so Idk what to order. Care to name a few? Messenger is fine if you’d rather.
mainly rc stims and analogs.
they are all over reddit. just have to do some research.

Another hitter I tried a few days ago was Enjoy the Ride...very solid pre (DMHA)

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nopko
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws