mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SICK PEOPLE WALKING AROUND GERMING EVERYTHING UP PISS ME OFF.

Maldorf, yep, constant exposure to illness. That's what I meant.

Yeah, I used to teach high school chemistry and biology and I was always sick it seemed. I think part of it was me working so hard and keeping up with the bodybuilding in the gym, I wasnt getting enough sleep at night. Usually only getting about 6 hours maybe.
Many kids come to school sick because they are worried about their grades slipping, at least thats how my kids were in high school. They didnt want to get left in the dust from missing a day or two of lecture and activities.
I did have some students telling me they came to school because they liked it better than being at home, just like Phil said. Its a very social place.

My initial post could definitely seem unkind if a person didn't know me or realize that I am having a good time with the kids. I say shit and we all laugh. No one's pissed. :)

This my 18th year of teaching and like you I am well aware of the reasons many kids would rather be at school than at home. I am not a complete brick! lol [No offense Brick]

I am just saying if you are sick [and your uncle isn't raping your or mom isn't injecting meth] STAY HOME AND READ THE FLIPPING CHAPTER! :D :D

Do not infect your stunningly beautiful and amazingly muscled instructor. [again, I am exaggerating, but only slightly] ;)

My initial post could definitely seem unkind if a person didn't know me or realize that I am having a good time with the kids. I say shit and we all laugh. No one's pissed. :)

This my 18th year of teaching and like you I am well aware of the reasons many kids would rather be at school than at home. I am not a complete brick! lol [No offense Brick]

I am just saying if you are sick [and your uncle isn't raping your or mom isn't injecting meth] STAY HOME AND READ THE FLIPPING CHAPTER! :D :D

Do not infect your stunningly beautiful and amazingly muscled instructor. [again, I am exaggerating, but only slightly] ;)

I felt that same way too. Especially when the really bright kids dragged in because they were worried about grades, and you know they are capable of bringing themselves up to pace on their own. I always kept a bottle of rubbing alcohol near my desk and would use that to disinfect things. I cleaned my hands with it a lot too, that crap will dry your skin out fast! You sound like a very dedicated teacher, otherwise you would have been out of the profession a long time ago! 18 years is pretty long nowadays considering a majority of teachers are out of the profession before they do 10 yrs. Congrats.

how do you think i feel? i have been in the gym biz all my life...what bigger breeding ground for germs that a huge gym? when i ran my last gym, we had a day care, parents would drop their kids off that had pink eye and get mad at me when i asked them to take them home!

I see Elings on this thread. I taught him about 15 years ago. He can tell you how I am with the kids.

I am probably the favorite teacher for most students. I am always smiling and joking with them and I don't say any of those things in a mean way.

You are correct though, school is a safe place for many of the students. Honest, I am a good dude. :) I just don't like being sick or immersing myself in a mess of plague! lol.

YOU WERE A HELL OF A TEACHER ALWAYS HAD A POSITIVE ATTITUDE AND MADE THE CLASSES FUN EXCEPT FOR THE PUNCHES TO THE ARM AND LEGS FROM TIME TO TIME :D

sassy- its sad isnt it.. my job isnt really that receptive to us being sick.. even with a doctors note.. which is BS...

We get what you mean JT! Im realizing im more conscious of germs, dirt and grime as I get older also. However, having to clean snot and poop daily has 'dulled' that a bit for now.

So what your saying is your turning into Howey Mandel......wearing white gloves and cleaning everything in site.

Thanks, Elings....but, I am just glad you don't feel like paying me back!

YOU WERE A HELL OF A TEACHER ALWAYS HAD A POSITIVE ATTITUDE AND MADE THE CLASSES FUN EXCEPT FOR THE PUNCHES TO THE ARM AND LEGS FROM TIME TO TIME :D

You are BIGGER than I am now and I don't relish the idea of YOU punching ME anywhere!

So, don't try any of that bullshit when we go fishing this Friday.

I can visualize the headline now:

STUDENT SLAYS FORMER TEACHER FOR PHYSICAL AND MENTAL ABUSE SUFFERED DURING 8TH GRADE SOCIAL STUDIES!

* Apparently 30 year old former student will be using the insanity defense as he traveled to the lake in a diaper.

*Sources claim copycat legal defense was devise from watching Fox news on Astronaut love triangle scandal.

Well, you'd like having me train in your gym, BBA!

how do you think i feel? i have been in the gym biz all my life...what bigger breeding ground for germs that a huge gym? when i ran my last gym, we had a day care, parents would drop their kids off that had pink eye and get mad at me when i asked them to take them home!

I routinely wipe down benches I use with a towel and a spray bottle I borrow from the cardio area and put weights away that other jackasses leave all over the gym. I need a sense of order where I am! lol.

I really do that.

I am NOT having one of those little barfing beasts! lol.

We get what you mean JT! Im realizing im more conscious of germs, dirt and grime as I get older also. However, having to clean snot and poop daily has 'dulled' that a bit for now.

So what your saying is your turning into Howey Mandel......wearing white gloves and cleaning everything in site.

I understand Howey Mandel, but I am not THAT extreme. But I will admit to shaving ass hair! lol......I am leaving the stuff on my head, I am WAY TOO vain about the fact that I still have a head of hair! :D

LOL ..... I KNOW IM NOT AS BIG AS YOU AND THE ONLY THING THAT I WILL BE SLAYING IS ALL THE FISH WE CATCH. BUT IM STLL GOING TO WEAR A DIAPER :D

I understand Howey Mandel, but I am not THAT extreme. But I will admit to shaving ass hair! lol......I am leaving the stuff on my head, I am WAY TOO vain about the fact that I still have a head of hair! :D

LMAO....i didn't know about all that.:eek:

Oh, yeah, well think about it!

LMAO....i didn't know about all that.:eek:

A razor, flexibility and a hand mirror. You think I am joking. Bwahaahhahhaahaha.....burn that image into your mind!

I had to practice on Lynx's rear end so I got really good at shaving!

Here is a picture of what her butt looked like before the USA's. A real testament to my proficiency in the art of contest prep.;)

Attachments

• ButtUpdate3.jpg
    ButtUpdate3.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 639
Here is a picture of what her butt looked like before the USA's. A real testament to my proficiency in the art of contest prep.;)

I just threw up in my mouth..........thanks.:p

Well, is she was here cooking instead of being a high and mighty "professor"...

LMAO LYNX IS GOING TO BE SLAYING YOU

I might be less inclined to post pictures of her hairy behind! :food;smil

We went through several gallons of Nair hair remover, then I shaved the rest when it started to grow back. That my friends, is love.

Here is a full body shot of Lynx as I normally see her in an undieted/unshaven condition.

She is understandably shy.

Attachments

• images of bigfoot.jpg
    images of bigfoot.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
Thanks JT, after I have recovered from choking on the water I was drinking and wiping the rest of it of off the keyboard I'll say this......Like BBA, been in and around gyms all my life. Sick bastards come in all the time coughing, sneezing and sputtering all over the place. if they are that bad i usually tell them to go home!

You could try this. Get a box of disposable surgical masks. Not for you, for the sick kids. Explain how the method of infection occurs which is through the tear ducts in the eyes. By the sick kids wearing a mask they will stop the spread of droplets when they sneeze or cough. It is these droplets suspended in the air for some time after a cough or sneeze that causes the problem. No point in the well kids or yourself wearing the mask unless you are wearing sealed glasses over your eyes. Make it an experiment. it will cut down on the rate of infection and keep your sanity intact.

Oooo...looks like JT is smarting a little after I told on him last night for his fried chicken and carrot cake expedition. :D

OH, TERRIFIC....ANOTHER MATH NERD. THE THINK I HATE ABOUT YOU MATHEMATICALLY ORIENTED BASTARDS IS THAT YOU GENERALLY MAKE MORE MONEY THAN I DO.

MATH=BORING=FREAKS.;)

I majored in Physics and Advanced Calculus :p

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
scrawl
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner