over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

43 female first time Anavar

She is on estrogen as well and progesterone 2 weeks on during cycle I believe. She is NOT bodybuilding or anything at all just menopause WAY to early and was a wreck. The HRT has not been a silver bullet but has certainly helped and they are continuing to tweak it for best results. Thank you for the information.
Most HRT for women is done improperly, so results are pretty poor most of the time.

What is her protocol? Are her estradiol levels over 150 pg/mL? Most women are underdosed on E and overdosed on P and/or T.

Off the top of my head I am unsure of the E/P doses/levels. I know they said they would like both higher so they have updated and increased her on both for this next delivery.

Her libido has never been an issue, any issues there are on my end as mine rarely makes an appearance but I am NOT giving up and am personally trying to fix/improve it. Made some progress lately on that front.

Off the top of my head I am unsure of the E/P doses/levels. I know they said they would like both higher so they have updated and increased her on both for this next delivery.

Her libido has never been an issue, any issues there are on my end as mine rarely makes an appearance but I am NOT giving up and am personally trying to fix/improve it. Made some progress lately on that front.
Regardless if you want some or not, a 0.5mcg shot of trimix will fix that problem for a solid 2hrs.
Last night was with a somewhat steady, she was saying she wanted some. I was not in the mood at all. But made an excuse to go shower pin right quick and suddenly the mood came to me.
Not ideal of course but I does help fill the void when your brain isn't fully there.

Regardless if you want some or not, a 0.5mcg shot of trimix will fix that problem for a solid 2hrs.
Last night was with a somewhat steady, she was saying she wanted some. I was not in the mood at all. But made an excuse to go shower pin right quick and suddenly the mood came to me.
Not ideal of course but I does help fill the void when your brain isn't fully there.
I still respond to PDE5i so no need yet for the shot. If we get there we get there, so be it but not yet. My issue is less mechanical and more general interest, my libido 100% comes and goes like the wind. Not sure why either but I find I am more of a "sprinter" vs "marathon runner" these days as well, lol if it's not one thing it's another! Yea for getting older!

EDIT

Some days its better not to say anything.
fair enough.. but even still dont be shy.. i think of PM as a virtual bar(although i dont drink).. where
guys get together and tell their tales.. some call bullshit.. some dont.. either way, its all good. so speak up.

Agreed, preferably blood work before, during and after you run your anavar just to see what in pack it had, if any. I have a very good female friend that has used anavar at 10mg/day for a few years with no issues at all. A male friend/trainer had her try low dose Testosterone for a while and that turned out to not be good at all, I told her so, virilization issues popped up with the Test use. She immediately stopped the Test use and everything went back to normal. She gets no negative side effects with anavar at 10mg/day and she has used it for multiple years now on and off. She does not compete but likes the complements she gets on a regular basis.
How many mg was the low dose of testosterone? I know several women that take 5mg every 5 days of test prop or cyp and have 0 negative side effects. I wouldn't venture any higher than that though. I've definitely seen it occur with higher doses of test.

How many mg was the low dose of testosterone? I know several women that take 5mg every 5 days of test prop or cyp and have 0 negative side effects. I wouldn't venture any higher than that though. I've definitely seen it occur with higher doses of test.
It was higher than 5mg/5 days. I asked, but it's been long enough she couldn't quite remember. I know for sure it was Cypionate. If we recall right, it was 40mg/week. It was her trainer that admin the Test Cyp to her, so I was out of the picture, I just remember her telling me about some of the undesirable sides she started to develop, so she stopped. Since then, she tried Primo and liked that and received some good complements while on, but just recently she had neck surgery so she's only using GH @ 2iu/day and Var @ 10mg/day to recover.

It was higher than 5mg/5 days. I asked, but it's been long enough she couldn't quite remember. I know for sure it was Cypionate. If we recall right, it was 40mg/week. It was her trainer that admin the Test Cyp to her, so I was out of the picture, I just remember her telling me about some of the undesirable sides she started to develop, so she stopped. Since then, she tried Primo and liked that and received some good complements while on, but just recently she had neck surgery so she's only using GH @ 2iu/day and Var @ 10mg/day to recover.
That's definitely too high on the test dose for a female to not experience masculinizing side effects. I had an acquaintance/friend that had his 50 year old wife taking 100mg of test cyp per week because it made her a lot stronger in the gym, made her libido sky high and they both liked the sensitivity it brought to her "lady part" but was concerned because her hair was falling out. Surprisingly her voice hadn't changed to any noticeable degree at that point. I strongly advised them to lower her dose to at least 10mg/wk and slowly build up from there since they were dead set on her using test, unless they wanted to eventually change her into a bald man. Unfortunately the ignorance of some trainers/advisors in this industry can often cause irreversible damage to their trusting clients, especially females. Scary sometimes. Most women, in my experience with did very well on a low dose (25mg/wk) of real Primobolan OR Anavar at 5-15mg/day and believe it or not Superdrol at 2-4mg/day for 3-4wks.

That's definitely too high on the test dose for a female to not experience masculinizing side effects. I had an acquaintance/friend that had his 50 year old wife taking 100mg of test cyp per week because it made her a lot stronger in the gym, made her libido sky high and they both liked the sensitivity it brought to her "lady part" but was concerned because her hair was falling out. Surprisingly her voice hadn't changed to any noticeable degree at that point. I strongly advised them to lower her dose to at least 10mg/wk and slowly build up from there since they were dead set on her using test, unless they wanted to eventually change her into a bald man. Unfortunately the ignorance of some trainers/advisors in this industry can often cause irreversible damage to their trusting clients, especially females. Scary sometimes. Most women, in my experience with did very well on a low dose (25mg/wk) of real Primobolan OR Anavar at 5-15mg/day and believe it or not Superdrol at 2-4mg/day for 3-4wks.
Your friend's wife's story sounds about the same as my close friends, she had no voice change either, but her hair did start to fall out and that obviously concerned her. What she did like was the increased libido and sensitivity in the lady parts, but she wasn't quite sure about the enlargement down there. My friend does well on low dose Primo and Var as well, but I'm not sure if she will use Primo again because of the complements she would get, it definitely made her look good, but almost too good. It definitely separated her from the other women in her age range and I think this made her unsure and self-conscious of her look. I would have never thought Superdrol, but after reading a profile on it, I can see the use of low dose Superdrol for women. Forgot it's in the DHT family, as long as it was low enough to ward off the virilization issues like you are mentioning. She likes her Var and growth, makes her feel good without sticking out in a crowd.

Oral Turinabol or NPP in lower amounts are good female options that typically don't cause hair issues. Several of my wife's clients ( including my wife) have used these compounds without issue to report.

Oral Turinabol or NPP in lower amounts are good female options that typically don't cause hair issues. Several of my wife's clients ( including my wife) have used these compounds without issue to report.
I can definitely see Turinabol with its history and the East German athletes. NPP I would be concerned with a bulky appearance, but I have no world experience with knowing women that have used it at low dose.

NPP at 25 mg every 4-5 days is a comfortable place for females to start in my experience.

NPP at 25 mg every 4-5 days is a comfortable place for females to start in my experience.

Avoid NPP, very high risk of voice changes. Anecdotally seen it a lot and also studies proving it.

On paper it sounds perfect : low androgenic / high anabolic with progestogenic properties, but in real life not the same. The assay done for those andro/anabolic scores were done in mice parts.

I just started my wife at 35mgs NPP every week. This is the first time she used NPP, we started it mainly for joint issues and for that its working.. I didint expect much in the lines of enhancement at that dose.... what in your experience have you seen at 25mg every 4-5 days?

Avoid NPP, very high risk of voice changes. Anecdotally seen it a lot and also studies proving it.

On paper it sounds perfect : low androgenic / high anabolic with progestogenic properties, but in real life not the same. The assay done for those andro/anabolic scores were done in mice parts.
Even at that low of dose?? 25-35mgs pw

5mg is a good starting dose and unlikely that you will have any negative side effects. It is liver toxic but at low dose for reasonable cycles it's not really an issue for females.
Most women don't experience any real side effects from 5-10mg , I've heard some say it did give them a little vaginal dryness.
You might also look into low dose Anadrol as well , many women have great results with that for gaining muscle.

BUT , the first thing id do is have a full hormone panel run and make sure everything you naturally produce is at optimal levels
Wow virginal dryness first time I here.most girls including mine were totally opposite. They be wet all the time and even have orgasm doing cardio.im not even kidding. Horny Ness was ridiculous.but everyone is different

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws