over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

43 female first time Anavar

Hi group been lifting my hole life and never get much bigger looking to gain little more muscle without looking like a man or voice change or random hairy face lol was going to try 5mg Anavar for a few weeks? Thoughts? Is this one bad for your liver? Does it make you moody? Or effect sleep?
Hey Penny, in your situation my biggest concern would be making sure you're getting legit anavar. If you go the UG route, I'm fairly certain with a little research, you can now buy a testing kit called "roid test". Another option is to get it legally prescribed through a anti-aging clinic. Here in Florida for example, our MDs/NPs/PAs are normally open minded and will write you a script. I myself have done this but be prepared to spend some $$$. You also mentioned you're planning on using for a few weeks. To me, that's not even worth it. I'd start 5mg daily for a month. After that, if you're okay, I'd bump to 10mg (5mgs twice a day). Liver will be fine....although your lipids will most likely take a hit. You should experience zero mood changes, nor any sleep disruptions. Good luck.

This is great advice.

I have know of two couples that train together and the wife has used Var. I would not recommend women use any anabolics unless the stage is calling your name. I don't feel the risk of even mild virilization is worth it for a hobby. However, most anecdotal reports show 5-10mg is what women are using. Another option, pending labs, is low dose T cyp supplementation if your natural T levels are low. This would probably be more effective. Women only make 1/20th of what men do so the dose is typically low such as 8mg/wk.
My wife started on 8mg/wk scripted TRT. This put her TWICE the normal range. We are now using 4mg/wk and she is still barely in range 4 days post shot SQ. I think we are 3-4 months in with ZERO sides on the androgenic front.

The whole "you're not allowed to use xxx compound unless you're competing" attitude is so ridiculous, both with men and women. You literally have thousands of guys deciding to compete just so it's okay that they use Tren.
100%.

It's almost as bad as a bunch of worthless empty suits telling adults they can't take steroids because their good for NOTHING asses wrote such on some paper and then voted on it.

Bullshit either way.

Hi group been lifting my hole life and never get much bigger looking to gain little more muscle without looking like a man or voice change or random hairy face lol was going to try 5mg Anavar for a few weeks? Thoughts? Is this one bad for your liver? Does it make you moody? Or effect sleep?
I would get a winny/bar mix and up the dose as well as dose at least twice a day. I have a ton of female (mostly wellness) and they all love being on, I’ve never heard of dryness I have seen it send libido through the roof and have females literally dripping from the libido boost and at these low doses liver issues are nil and again whether she’s 21 or 50 the voice thing seems to happen with harder PEDs and/or higher doses than you’re even remotely close to. Also you don’t have to take it everyday if that’s such a big worry you don’t have to worry about maintaining a dose bc you’ve replaced your testes but as of now you have 5mg var I’d take 1/2 a tan 3 times a day but get some 10 mg winny asap and try 5 am var, 5 or 10 winny pm that should be a great start

100%.

It's almost as bad as a bunch of worthless empty suits telling adults they can't take steroids because their good for NOTHING asses wrote such on some paper and then voted on it.

Bullshit either way.
I have three clients who came to me with "I want to do a show in 1-3 years" or whatever as one of their goals.

Eventually, after talking to them, I find out they really just want to look like their favorite fitness influencer on IG but kept getting told they they should "stay natty", "dont use anything past TRT+", "you have no need to ever touch Tren", etc. "unless you're competing". So they all just arbitrarily decided that they're going to do a show at some point so they can live the lifestyle and have the body they want.

It's a legit epidemic.

Once I told them they can still run Tren and Superdrol (if it suits their goals and individual risk/reward profile) and more than 2iu of GH without going through a prep and spending hundreds on entry fees just to finish 3rd out of 4 at their local bumfuck NPC show, they were like "wow sweet".

It's a real problem, and the ironic thing is that people repeat this dogmatic bullshit under the guise of "health" and "safety", which results in people doing one of the most unhealthy things you can do to your body in bodybuilding (dieting down for a show) when they have no real need to. Pretty silly.

I have three clients who came to me with "I want to do a show in 1-3 years" or whatever as one of their goals.

Eventually, after talking to them, I find out they really just want to look like their favorite fitness influencer on IG but kept getting told they they should "stay natty", "dont use anything past TRT+", "you have no need to ever touch Tren", etc. "unless you're competing". So they all just arbitrarily decided that they're going to do a show at some point so they can live the lifestyle and have the body they want.

It's a legit epidemic.

Once I told them they can still run Tren and Superdrol (if it suits their goals and individual risk/reward profile) and more than 2iu of GH without going through a prep and spending hundreds on entry fees just to finish 3rd out of 4 at their local bumfuck NPC show, they were like "wow sweet".

It's a real problem, and the ironic thing is that people repeat this dogmatic bullshit under the guise of "health" and "safety", which results in people doing one of the most unhealthy things you can do to your body in bodybuilding (dieting down for a show) when they have no real need to. Pretty silly.
Agreed! reality check

the old sold the soul to the devil at the railroads trick might restore those musical abilities
Jimmy Paige @ zeppelin had his own methods of obtaining that genius similarly lol
Yeah, well...I guess Anavar is the easier way then.

the old sold the soul to the devil at the railroads trick might restore those musical abilities
Jimmy Paige @ zeppelin had his own methods of obtaining that genius similarly lol
this is 10000% facts.. paige still made a contract in blood.
even james brown.. snoop... all must testify of their oath and who they now serve.. its part of the contract.. universal law.
people take these stories as wives tales.. but they are real.
its even told in the bible of The Advocate who was offered the same contract/covenant.

christian testimony is done voluntarily
satanic testimony is done under compulsion..

If probably add some hgh as well . Work up to 2 ius a day . 5 days on 2 days off to help with cost .

1 iu in am and 1 iu in pm .

Maybe start at half in am and half in pm

this is 10000% facts.. paige still made a contract in blood.
even james brown.. snoop... all must testify of their oath and who they now serve.. its part of the contract.. universal law.
people take these stories as wives tales.. but they are real.
its even told in the bible of The Advocate who was offered the same contract/covenant.

christian testimony is done voluntarily
satanic testimony is done under compulsion..
paige bought the famous witch/sorcerer aleister crowleys haunted house in Scotland and lived there for years, Aleister was a 33 degree mason , Rosicrucian, who created his own "religion" Thelema, during a trance and summoning of horus, and an emissary of horus revealed pages of revelations "supposedly", i believe his wife underwent the trance and was the medium on their honeymoon in Cairo in 1940s
occultism is real dude. Years ago, I have done some enochian magic (solomonic) summoning through an aztec scrying mirror (obsidian mirror). Archangels, demons.... Bad part of my life, opened up man portals. Even studying the occult opens up doors, it is what it is, Years of bad luck

Neitzche said "Be careful, lest in casting out your demon you exorcise the best thing in you."

It's a legit epidemic.

The take home message in your story, for me at least, is people need to stop being SHEEP, and if they CHOOSE to be a SHEEP they should VERY CAREFULLY choose their shepherd.

The idea that ANYONE would plan the next three years of their life around some BS imaginary line in the sand dictated to them by some random dipshit at the gym is MINDBLOWING!

And she hasn't been back since the day she posted the ??
I could have told all of you that. LOL
I thought the same thing. It’s the reason for the lack of female representation on this great board.

Because it’s inevitable that some genius will make an ignorant statement about starting to look like a man. How long did it take in this one…. 4 or 5 posts in? Didn’t look back to check. Truly a shame.

If a woman wants to hulk out then by all means have at it. Same as a dude! We all make are own choices, and live with the consequences!

Cage

The take home message in your story, for me at least, is people need to stop being SHEEP, and if they CHOOSE to be a SHEEP they should VERY CAREFULLY choose their shepherd.

The idea that ANYONE would plan the next three years of their life around some BS imaginary line in the sand dictated to them by some random dipshit at the gym is MINDBLOWING!
these are the same people voting for our politicians in office scary thought llol

My wife started on 8mg/wk scripted TRT. This put her TWICE the normal range. We are now using 4mg/wk and she is still barely in range 4 days post shot SQ. I think we are 3-4 months in with ZERO sides on the androgenic front.

Generally, twice the normal range is fine for women's HRT. Top of the range tends to be around 70 ng/dL, 250 ng/dL total T is a good cap for women's HRT. Past that, many will start experiencing side effects. Propionate tends to be less virilizing. (likely due to AUC affect of longer ester). Generally dosage is 5-20 mg. Don't forget to keep an eye on estradiol level, many ignore this completely.

Generally, twice the normal range is fine for women's HRT. Top of the range tends to be around 70 ng/dL, 250 ng/dL total T is a good cap for women's HRT. Past that, many will start experiencing side effects. Propionate tends to be less virilizing. (likely due to AUC affect of longer ester). Generally dosage is 5-20 mg. Don't forget to keep an eye on estradiol level, many ignore this completely.
She is on estrogen as well and progesterone 2 weeks on during cycle I believe. She is NOT bodybuilding or anything at all just menopause WAY to early and was a wreck. The HRT has not been a silver bullet but has certainly helped and they are continuing to tweak it for best results. Thank you for the information.

What noticiable improvements have you seen?
To be clear I am talking about my wife: increased energy, improved mood, less ups/downs, she has lost weight as well but I suspect her going MUCH lower on carbohydrates, and thus overall energy intake decreased, to be the main driving force on that front.

To be clear I am talking about my wife
Sorry, I should have worded my reply better but yes I understood we are talking about her. Thanks for the reply. How about libido or was that not an issue?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131