over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hey slesh

80/20 can be quite doable. Like most thing diet related it comes down to consistency and discipline. I am in my 60's and weigh in the 190's and am 5'6" and get the occasional compliment. When i was in grade school and much shorter and laid around reading i weighed the same as i do now but obviously the proportions were much different. A person just has to figure out what is worth it to them. I suggest 80/20 for many unless they want 90/10 if they want health or leanness to be their real goal. 100% healthy would be for the very rare person. And i find most BB diets are not about health but about size. Living life is my goal. Looking good is 1 aspect. So is eating good food. I weighed and measured my food for years but don't any more. I just guesstimate. And adjust as needed. Just came back from a road trip down the coast for a week and lost 4 pounds. But that will come back i am sure. One of my goals recently has been to find exceptional bakeries. Found a couple this trip. But should have he evidence done shortly.

It is not easy to stay extremely lean. It take awful lot of times to lower your natural setpoint. Once you are at the level when 8% is easy and you feel great there - yes no problem but getting there take years. You cant take regular joe who is 20% and make him feeling ok at 6%. He will suffer a lot and will do everything to get to his comfort zone. All my friends always wonder how i am ripped year round- it took me years to teach my body that 7% is fine and there will be plenty of food and dont need to be fatter.
And i just started another cut to go even lower as right now every day i see separation in shoulders which never happened before. It is kinda my thing to go to extreme in low bodyfat. I love challenge myself. Every year i am leaner in similar weight.
I'm the same, my only goal now is to be healthy, leanest guy in gym. I agree someone a fat 20 percent is going to hate life getting to 7, may take two diets. But once someone is lean, bulky shit added to meals (pickles tomato mushrooms), intermittent fasting, lots of steps to keep cals higher, coffee/caffeine during the day, higher volume training where more cals are burned, it's much easier than many think especially if someone just wants to look smaller leaner. Imo people usually go wrong getting crazy with the cardio, dietary fat too low, and too much psmf long term, too little sodium, then they start to feel like shit.

I expected him to have one of those tiny little foo foo dogs nipping…….. oh.

Never mind.

If I go out I see what I have left for the day if it's 60 pro, 60 carbs 40 fat then I'm having chicken, half a baked potato, roll, butter, sour cream 😋, im still in a calorie deficit, I meet my macros, im still losing bodyfat, that's my 80/20 eating, if it fits my macros I'm eating it, I could not eat the baked potatoes and butter and sour cream and have chicken, veggies, and a piece of cake as long as it fits my macros and calories. Anyone can do that just like they can balance their check book.
I get it. But you have great genetics since young. I've seen the pics. I myself can get away with it too and use this method. But how many people have you trained that can repeat your process? I have a 5ft 120# female right now that can't loose weight off 1200 clean calories and I know for a fact she's not cheating. I even had her bulk for a few weeks to try to reset. She's down 30# but she can gain weight just looking at food. Hell if you got any advice holler at me.

I get it. But you have great genetics since young. I've seen the pics. I myself can get away with it too and use this method. But how many people have you trained that can repeat your process? I have a 5ft 120# female right now that can't loose weight off 1200 clean calories and I know for a fact she's not cheating. I even had her bulk for a few weeks to try to reset. She's down 30# but she can gain weight just looking at food. Hell if you got any advice holler at me.
Great genetics since young.....LOL I was a chunky kid that wore HUSKY size jeans at 12 yrs old, started training at 13, starved myself after my 8th grade school year, got down to 130 lbs, wrestled as a freshman, played football as a freshman and varsity coach told me after a freshman game that I would have to put on some size to be a running back in his backfield. Sophomore year I think I was about 160 (eating like a mad man) senior year I was 190 and the strongest guy on the football team, was muscular but fat also, when I joined the army I starved myself once again but I was weight training and running like a maniac, the back double bicep pic that I show was me immediately after the army dieted down to about 165 (joined the army at around 195 lbs) spent 3 years in.
Genetics..... ha ha ha 😂 🤣 yea fat kid genetics!

Great genetics since young.....LOL I was a chunky kid that wore HUSKY size jeans at 12 yrs old, started training at 13, starved myself after my 8th grade school year, got down to 130 lbs, wrestled as a freshman, played football as a freshman and varsity coach told me after a freshman game that I would have to put on some size to be a running back in his backfield. Sophomore year I think I was about 160 (eating like a mad man) senior year I was 190 and the strongest guy on the football team, was muscular but fat also, when I joined the army I starved myself once again but I was weight training and running like a maniac, the back double bicep pic that I show was me immediately after the army dieted down to about 165 (joined the army at around 195 lbs) spent 3 years in.
Are you still beating the local high school kids in the 40yd dash ?

Are you still beating the local high school kids in the 40yd dash ?
LMAO, no I think that ship has finally sailed, I'm officially OLD

Your profile pic alone is enough said about your genetics. Fat kid or not your are built for this shit! You'd be amazed at the amount of people that ain't. Not taking the work you put in out of it but you still have good genetics on your side. If not you wouldn't have that IFBB tag.

Slesh dont u pretty much eat a 80/20 diet ?

🤔

You mean hand rolls that are rice, fish and some kimchi sauce? Go look at Quest protein chips macros. Lol but nice try… I’m not in prep.
Ok i didnt watch you video yet but were talking about only people in prep or general fitness industry?

Most coaches would say both hand rolls and quest chips are more of cheat then standard diet

You are more 80/20 then u think lol

Unless im totally missing the point

Ok i didnt watch you video yet but were talking about only people in prep or general fitness industry?

Most coaches would say both hand rolls and quest chips are more of cheat then standard diet

You are more 80/20 then u think lol

Unless im totally missing the point
Dude you really comparing eating rice and fish and Quest chips a few days a week to ice cream, pizza, etc? IMG_8057.jpeg

Dude you really comparing eating rice and fish and Quest chips a few days a week to ice cream, pizza, etc?View attachment 182672

I think this is where there is some nuance and people just mean different things. I am on some weird pasta kick so literally 70% of my carbs have come from pasta this week. But I hit my macros exactly I just want freaking pasta and not rice. Last week I think I ate like 5 pounds of sweet potatoes because that sounded good. I think this is what a lot of us are really talking about. Or maybe I save some calories for a huge steak at a restaurant and I want to eat some bread with dinner and the awesome butter so eat a little less during some meals and have that. I think predominantly that is what most are referring too.

I take it a step further and just make sure I hit my calories for the week. I'll eat like 1,200 calories today because tomorrow I'll eat like 5k and I hate way too much Wednesday. I just make sure I average 3,200 for the week but it mostly allows things like I have in the paragraph above. Or on a Wednesday if I want 2,000 calories of sushi...great...but I make it up the next couple days.

A lot of this is going to be based very much on individuals personality more than actual physical genetics, IMO.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ATP44
NapsGear