over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what is your feel good compound?

Oh no doubt man. I’m a caveman that lives and breathes caveman shit round the clock 24/7. It’s all I know. And I’m here to tell you it’s extremely invigorating

Can you go into more detail regarding your caveman shit? lol... Actually interested.

Can you go into more detail regarding your caveman shit? lol... Actually interested.
I’m a northwest logger. Spent my life in the woods killing trees and playing with prehistoric logging equipment Invented hundreds of years ago still in use today. Technology changed most of the way the world works but with h exception of the motor powered chainsaw it’s still all done by the hands of hard men. High lead logging is the king of cavemen sports. Brute force and ignorance. Drink till the bar closes get picked up at the bar and go right to work and do one of the deadliest professions in the world and without a doubt the most physically demanding. And the rest of life has the same basic theme.never met or knew of a logger that was fat or out of shape. It’s an impossibility.most of log Truck drivers are fat slobs that didn’t have the balls or spine to be a logger.

I’m a northwest logger. Spent my life in the woods killing trees and playing with prehistoric logging equipment Invented hundreds of years ago still in use today. Technology changed most of the way the world works but with h exception of the motor powered chainsaw it’s still all done by the hands of hard men. High lead logging is the king of cavemen sports. Brute force and ignorance. Drink till the bar closes get picked up at the bar and go right to work and do one of the deadliest professions in the world and without a doubt the most physically demanding. And the rest of life has the same basic theme.never met or knew of a logger that was fat or out of shape. It’s an impossibility.most of log Truck drivers are fat slobs that didn’t have the balls or spine to be a logger.
Ever experience eco-warriors that place metal objects into trees with the goal of causing harm/injury/death to loggers ?

Super interesting job brother. I’m picturing insanely large redwoods and the smell of rotten foliage (in a good way) talk about being at one with creation. I bet it’s a very satisfying endeavour. Must have seen some gnarly moments with monster trees crashing to the floor etc.
This would make for an interesting thread! Reading about what people do for a living….

Ever experience eco-warriors that place metal objects into trees with the goal of causing harm/injury/death to loggers ?
Yes I have. In a job in Canada in a cathedral stand of cedar, Douglas fir and hemlock they had drove railroad spikes into a bunch of trees with intent on causing timber fallers harm. Had a buddy that hit one and it broke his chain and wrapped it around his neck. He didn’t die but it tore the hell out of him.

Super interesting job brother. I’m picturing insanely large redwoods and the smell of rotten foliage (in a good way) talk about being at one with creation. I bet it’s a very satisfying endeavour. Must have seen some gnarly moments with monster trees crashing to the floor etc.
This would make for an interesting thread! Reading about what people do for a living….
I cut a redwood in California while Hellicopter logging thst was 16feet diameter on the butt and well over 300ft tall. Lots of 8,9 and ten foot trees and a Sitka spruce in Washington state that was 13” on the butt and 9” feet at 120 ft. I used to have a photo album with a lot of my trophy trees but an ex gf threw them in the trash during a fight and I never saw them again. I’ll be hunting her down in hell for that someday. Lol I still have a few pics and some old videos

Oh no doubt man. I’m a caveman that lives and breathes caveman shit round the clock 24/7. It’s all I know. And I’m here to tell you it’s extremely invigorating
I can’t tell you how many times I’ve daydreamed about quitting my career and picking up work on a ranch or in the mountains. I used to raise and race horses, show cattle, work on a farm. Felt vibrantly alive.

…and then I remember I make shitloads of money and get paid to effectively think really cleverly all day 😂

I cut a redwood in California while Hellicopter logging thst was 16feet diameter on the butt and well over 300ft tall. Lots of 8,9 and ten foot trees and a Sitka spruce in Washington state that was 13” on the butt and 9” feet at 120 ft. I used to have a photo album with a lot of my trophy trees but an ex gf threw them in the trash during a fight and I never saw them again. I’ll be hunting her down in hell for that someday. Lol I still have a few pics and some old videos
SICK! beautiful trees those Redwoods, that must be a massively rewarding job man.
Sorry to take the thread on a tangent fellas.

@Alzadosghost ...there was a reality show on cable about loggers.
By any chance we're you in that show? There was thus jacked looking guy in that show.

MS

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve daydreamed about quitting my career and picking up work on a ranch or in the mountains. I used to raise and race horses, show cattle, work on a farm. Felt vibrantly alive.

…and then I remember I make shitloads of money and get paid to effectively think really cleverly all day 😂
I was about 2seconds away from turning in my laptop today and telling my boss I'm done.
Kinda at a point in my life where I just don't care anymore.

I was about 2seconds away from turning in my laptop today and telling my boss I'm done.
Kinda at a point in my life where I just don't care anymore.
I feel that man. Truly.

@Alzadosghost ...there was a reality show on cable about loggers.
By any chance we're you in that show? There was thus jacked looking guy in that show.

MS
Ya that was me. I worked for oaks logging. I was on a few episodes. I pulled a tooth on the show with 3000 horse power lol can’t sY I liked being in that show much. I didn’t want anything to do with that crap. But I was the jacked guy. That was a long time ago. I forgot I was even in axemen. Lol

Ya that was me. I worked for oaks logging. I was on a few episodes. I pulled a tooth on the show with 3000 horse power lol can’t sY I liked being in that show much. I didn’t want anything to do with that crap. But I was the jacked guy. That was a long time ago. I forgot I was even in axemen. Lol
Lol now I gotta look for this 👀

Thats what I am doing.
I see some built guys(bar built types) but no one thats gym jacked.
That said.. it's usually the bar big guys that are stronger than an ox.
In fact when I spar, I'd rather spar the gym bro guys. No power behind their punch.
It's the fat burrito eating Mexican or old dad bod Nigerian that has some power about them.

Thats what I am doing.
I see some built guys(bar built types) but no one thats gym jacked.
That said.. it's usually the bar big guys that are stronger than an ox.
In fact when I spar, I'd rather spar the gym bro guys. No power behind their punch.
It's the fat burrito eating Mexican or old dad bod Nigerian that has some power about them.
Lol yup

I had just went back to work and was still recovering from an acl/mcl/pcl knee reconstruction and was about 9 months out of the gym completely and off gear the whole time. So I wasn’t in great shape nothing like I am now but I was still in ok shape.I think you can watch all the axemen episodes fir free on the history channel.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads