over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what is your feel good compound?

I had just went back to work and was still recovering from an acl/mcl/pcl knee reconstruction and was about 9 months out of the gym completely and off gear the whole time. So I wasn’t in great shape nothing like I am now but I was still in ok shape.I think you can watch all the axemen episodes fir free on the history channel.
Thanks will still be a interesting watch 👍

good summary video

Most of the guys on that show were idiots. All the good logging outfits wouldn’t have anything to do with that show. I was o lt there until my knee was healed enough to go back to falling timber. I never made a dime off that show.99% of the shot on that show was fake too. I hid from the camera almost all the time I was just there to work.

Most of the guys on that show were idiots. All the good logging outfits wouldn’t have anything to do with that show. I was o lt there until my knee was healed enough to go back to falling timber. I never made a dime off that show.99% of the shot on that show was fake too. I hid from the camera almost all the time I was just there to work.

You ever consider Dancing with the Stars?

(had to! But some cool outdoors and logging stuff for sure. That giant redwood if I recall must have been fricking amazing. Appreciate you sharing!)

(had to! But some cool outdoors and logging stuff for sure. That giant redwood if I recall must have been fricking amazing. Appreciate you sharing!)
Funny story for you all lol that tweeker kid Dave Schroeder that was on that show working for Rydaard… my oldest daughter Brandi beat the living shit out of him. Knocked his dumb ass out cold with a knee to the face lol made me proud.

Funny story for you all lol that tweeker kid Dave Schroeder that was on that show working for Rydaard… my oldest daughter Brandi beat the living shit out of him. Knocked his dumb ass out cold with a knee to the face lol made me proud.

That's fucking awesome. I legit laughed out loud and for a while on that one. You raised her right and she turned out good. My daughter is a teen but her favorite films are Rocky (original) and First Blood (growing up with a single dad). She just went out for girls wrestling and is in ROTC. She's all girl and feminine but takes zero shit. It's a good combo.

Funny you say that. Iv actually taken both salsa and ballroom dancing lessons and can do both pretty well lol

That's fucking awesome. I legit laughed out loud and for a while on that one. You raised her right and she turned out good. My daughter is a teen but her favorite films are Rocky (original) and First Blood (growing up with a single dad). She just went out for girls wrestling and is in ROTC. She's all girl and feminine but takes zero shit. It's a good combo.
That’s awesome. My daughter has a blue belt in Gracie jiu Jitsu. When I said I had daughters that could kick mens asses I had reason for saying that. I did everything I could fit them to take care of themselves. Very Pretty girls but they will never be taken advantage physically by any man. I knew I would t always be around to take care of business for them.

That’s awesome. My daughter has a blue belt in Gracie jiu Jitsu. When I said I had daughters that could kick mens asses I had reason for saying that. I did everything I could fit them to take care of themselves. Very Pretty girls but they will never be taken advantage physically by any man. I knew I would t always be around to take care of business for them.
The daughters that grew up with me.. all in their 20s now.. all constitutional carry.
Definitely the one who went to LSU. She keeps a pistol in her purse. Her car. And a few in her house.

The daughters that grew up with me.. all in their 20s now.. all constitutional carry.
Definitely the one who went to LSU. She keeps a pistol in her purse. Her car. And a few in her house.

Dianabol makes me feel fabulous actually.

10mg pre workout and I'm feeling wonderful.
I used to get that effect, it was like euphoric to a degree. Not anymore. I think maybe I need to start running HCG again, I might be missing out on all these down stream hormones and also my estrogen feels low. Getting bloods is hard in my state.

I’m shipping my girls to the states🤣
The only device I can give mine is a can of mace. Good enough!
Sadly enough pepper spray does not work on everyone. I’m one of those individuals. Lol I used to volunteer to get sprayed at the prison just so I could watch all the new guys cry lol and we had to take a 5 second shot directly into your eyes of the alcohol based O.C. Shit never really bothered me just lots of snot sickels lol

I used to get that effect, it was like euphoric to a degree. Not anymore. I think maybe I need to start running HCG again, I might be missing out on all these down stream hormones and also my estrogen feels low. Getting bloods is hard in my state.

Yes, HCG also brings that feeling I find if you havent run it for a while.

Yes, HCG also brings that feeling I find if you havent run it for a while.
Yes supposedly that’s Preg but it’s like a perfect balance. Sometimes if shoot 1000 for the first time in a year I can’t sleep for a day. But it also supposedly increases Preg and everything that’s shut down like dhea etc. not thinking of myself as saying anything profound, just repeating what’s known. I want to run ed with test ed and a 25 mg clomid like twice a week on and off

Masteron, Proviron, and Halo made me feel like a god literally invincible. I used to love EQ in my early 20s

methyltestosterone is another bad ass compound, as is mestanolone
How much methyltestosterone did u take and for how long? Must have been in beast mode for that. Have a few friends doing mma that wud be major benefit to use that

How much methyltestosterone did u take and for how long? Must have been in beast mode for that. Have a few friends doing mma that wud be major benefit to use that
man i (allegedly) had like 10k caps @25mg i was on and off it for years I cant answer that question specifically, yes methyltest is great for MMA athletes

2.5g MTEST RAW
19.5 DEXTROSE
=50ct/50mg @ capemquick using OG basskillers calculator formula, you know you are old when you are quoting a calculator built into a javascript website that hasnt existed in years lol, shout out to BASSKILLER

multiplied by 10 GH15 READS and you are the next CBUM

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity