over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Whats your stats (with pic)

Thanks...
I ask the oral question because most people don't count in orals to their cycle milligrams count.
Example is 1.5 grams of test and 800 deca is 2300mg. Most people don't count the 3 weeks of anadrol at 50mg per day they just say it, at least most people I have delt with. I tend to not add up orals and add that to the count, I just say what orals at what dosage and for how long.

That's understandable. If you are on 2.3g gear and use 350mg adrol for 4 weeks it's not that big of a deal. I would say myself I am on 2.3g and 50mg adrol daily because it's honest and just a different way of wording things. Now if that was my biggest cycle ever and I was asked my highest ever doses I would say 2.65g. Guys do the oral thing though when using 100-300mg orals for long periods (especially in prep) and they just count injs and that's misleading. I can imagine if asked they probably think their highest dose ever is x amount and not the extra 1.4-2.1g of orals on top of that.

It's crazy to me but I have come across it a lot in the last few years. I have always counted everything because it's all gear and it all counts. Just an example I have come across guys saying stuff like I was on 2.1g gear and I ask and it's 100mg test, tren, mast. No orals? Oh yeah 100mg avar, 100mg winny, 100mg proviron and 20mg halo :D:D Ok I understand if someone was using proviron or something like 50mg avar per day but still I would always count that as 350mg towards my total. Guys do the same with 100-200mg adrol as well and just count their test/deca/eq but not the 700mg+ of adrol they were using.
I said it above but I think it bears repeating how ridiculous it was that I wasn’t counting the 1.4 grams of Anadrol I was taking towards my total count. In my mind I was just on “500 test and some drol”

Just from taking to the average gym bro I think it’s more common than not to only include injectables
Well shit, I wasn’t even counting my injectable Sdrol 🤷‍♂️
Not sure why this is. Maybe it’s because we were looking at injectables as the “base drugs” of the cycle and the orals were just add ons that come in and out.
Still laughing at myself for being a dumbass though 😂

Appreciate it man! I’ve been lurking this forum since I was a natural college kid 10+ years ago so to be called an advanced physique on here is pretty cool to me

A lot of people, especially at my gym, all assume I’m on Tren, which is cool, but I’ve honestly never tried it besides the 5-6 times I’ve taken Mtren preWO the last 3 months or so, but different drug completely. I’ve been tempted to for sure, but being a Firefighter there’s certain potential sides I didn’t want to risk at the time. But certainly soon I’ll try it.
I remember years ago reading everything Swiper posted on various forums about just using Test and HGH and for some reason it stuck with me and made sense

I’ve always done my research and guess I’ve done a lot “correctly”. Built a massive base of strength, bulked with lots of food, and started slow with Anabolics after I was 30. I didn’t look good for most of this journey. Now I can reap the rewards and the muscle maturity.

I also forgot to mention that during my switch to BBing I really changed how I trained, from just focusing on moving the weight from A to B with maximal force, to slowing everything down and really feeling the mind muscle connection. I still go heavy in most people’s eyes, but instead of heavy fast sets with 455 on bench for reps, I will go on the incline smith with 405 and do slow, squeezing, continuous tension reps and really destroy the muscle.
I see a lot of kids training this way, who don’t have the strength, and I think the caveat is to get strong as fuck first, and then switch to more mind muscle connection training once the strength base is there. You can’t start on it your first few years of lifting. Sorry, off topic rambling haha

As for the injectable Superdrol, I absolutely love it. The focus and aggression in the gym is insane, and it’s making me look very full along with GH. I pin it an hour or two before my workouts and can definitely feel it in the gym. I like it more than Anadrol which was my no. 1 favorite before, I’ll probably never use Adrol again.
I got my yearly physical bloodwork done by a doc 4 or 5 weeks into using Superdrol and my bloodwork came back perfect, except liver was in the 60s but nothing crazy. I was expecting a lot worse. Doc actually said I was probably the healthiest of my crew 😂. No appetite suppression or lethargy, it actually gives me too much energy and makes me too hungry sometimes. I have never taken the oral to compare. I may be an outlier on how I can handle this compound, based on how some guys are bedridden after a week on it, but for me it’s great
There’s something to be said for guys who start off powerlifting and switch to bodybuilding. Paves the foundation for thick, solid muscle which then you can dial the form in on.

Your build and physique reminds me of Johnny Jackson. Very similar background- powerlifting to bodybuilding with insane thickness and upper body.

You’re def lucky on the Sdrol. I would ride the test and other compounds as long as you can. Swiper knew what he was doing and talking about.

Tren is unlike anything, but so is the cardiovascular impact, sleep issues, aggression and other things can cause if you’re body doesn’t respond well with it. I’ll never forget what Meadow’s said- “I thought I needed tren to compete, until I realized I didn’t.”

Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE tren. But I “hate” how it makes me feel once the dosage pushes up. If it’s not broke, don’t fix it. I’d stick to what’s been working for you until it’s time for prep, then implement it if you want to then.

Either way can’t go wrong with your base and build! Excited to keep following your progress.

I said it above but I think it bears repeating how ridiculous it was that I wasn’t counting the 1.4 grams of Anadrol I was taking towards my total count. In my mind I was just on “500 test and some drol”

Just from taking to the average gym bro I think it’s more common than not to only include injectables
Not sure why this is. Maybe it’s because we were looking at injectables as the “base drugs” of the cycle and the orals were just add ons that come in and out.
I think guys like me and @luki7788 are the OCD ones who count orals in our total gram intake.

Most guys I personally know only give their injectable gram dosage. It’s always “oh yeah then there’s the 100mg of X oral daily.” 😂

I can understand when guys do it with 20mg sdrol added in for example but it's as you state and they just look at the injs as their base hormones. Me personally I would always count that 140mg inj sdrol in my total. It's funny almost because in my eyes that 140mg sdrol counts even more in many ways because I am personally getting more results from that then my 1g test. Although I should add whilst sdrol is great in one way it's fucking horrible in another for me. I have tried oral and inj and I feel like shit and struggle to eat on any dose so it's always counterproductive for me but I wish I could just bang in 20-50mg per day and eat everything in sight and mutate :D

Alright.....

Let's see it guys

What's your stats.

What's your diet , training and cycle currently?

Only share if you have a pic to go along with it to keep everyone accountable.

Call it the blog in a blog.. feel free to update weekly or whenever you like.

😎
42 years
1.67 cm
85kg

750 mg testo
280 mg dhb
350 mg boldenone

Pull
Push
Legs

Diet: Currently free without nonsense I only count protein 2 grams per kg and left fat for the last meal...

Attachments

• IMG_20240206_231240_232.jpg
    IMG_20240206_231240_232.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 219
  • IMG_20240206_231132_370.jpg
    IMG_20240206_231132_370.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 220
42 years
1.67 cm
85kg

750 mg testo
280 mg dhb
350 mg boldenone

Pull
Push
Legs

Diet: Currently free without nonsense I only count protein 2 grams per kg and left fat for the last meal...
Well look at that.....LEGS! 👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿
BRAVO 👏🏿
You bring tears to my eyes

Well look at that.....LEGS! 👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿
BRAVO 👏🏿
You bring tears to my eyes
hahahah very honored and coming from an IFBB Pro...thank you very much.

I learned a lot here on the forum, and I had the courage to post lol

I started training again at the age of 38 due to a problem, today I'm cured 🙏 (I trained before I was 17 to 21) and over the years nothing serious has happened.

I debuted on stage 3 months ago at classic physique, preparing myself and my dream is to one day be ifbb for those who know, right...😂🙌🙏

Thank you guys, you help a lot of people without knowing it..I'm from Brazil 🙌

Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE tren. But I “hate” how it makes me feel once the dosage pushes up. If it’s not broke, don’t fix it. I’d stick to what’s been working for you until it’s time for prep, then implement it if you want to then.
Have you ever tried it at a lower dose in a growth phase?

Current: 150test 60mast e3d (490mg total), 5iu gh 3 times a week (10th week on that dose)

175cm (5'9), 88kg (194lbs)

Diet around 3100kcal 200pro 50fats, carbs rest

Setendary lifestyle (work from home, gym at home, no kids), barely hit 2000steps daily. Despite the low kcal im still slowly gaining weight.

High intensity training (for the first time) 3 times a week, similar to DC

IMG_20240205_085951.jpg
IMG_20240205_121806.jpg

Pic below was taken at the end of blast 325test eod (1100+ total) 5iu gh 5 times a week

Same diet

Low to moderate intensity/moderate to high intensity training
IMG_20240207_064425.jpg

Im thinking to switch to higher intensity/lower volume training for good, despite what my coach recommends. Dose now is 2,5x smaller than 3 months before and i feel like im looking better. I attribute it to changes in training

Biggest blast april 2023 at the end of cut:
600test 600mast 30var 30winstrol 5gh ed
I just threw more and more thinking I will look better
Screenshot_2024-02-07-07-20-14-741_com.sasiddiqui.ditto.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-07-07-20-28-323_com.sasiddiqui.ditto.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-07-07-20-28-323_com.sasiddiqui.ditto.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20240205_121806.jpg
    IMG_20240205_121806.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20240205_085951.jpg
    IMG_20240205_085951.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 20
Alright.....

Let's see it guys

What's your stats.

What's your diet , training and cycle currently?

Only share if you have a pic to go along with it to keep everyone accountable.

Call it the blog in a blog.. feel free to update weekly or whenever you like.

😎

5"11, 230lbs.

4.5k training, 4k non training. 427g CH, 95g F, 350g PRO.

PPL

Test Prop 300mg/wk
NPP 300mg/wk
5iu GH, MWF

Attachments

• IMG_8974.PNG
    IMG_8974.PNG
    460.1 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_9114.jpeg
    IMG_9114.jpeg
    118.9 KB · Views: 122
Current: 150test 60mast e3d (490mg total), 5iu gh 3 times a week (10th week on that dose)

175cm (5'9), 88kg (194lbs)

Diet around 3100kcal 200pro 50fats, carbs rest

Setendary lifestyle (work from home, gym at home, no kids), barely hit 2000steps daily. Despite the low kcal im still slowly gaining weight.

High intensity training (for the first time) 3 times a week, similar to DC

View attachment 192000
View attachment 192001

Pic below was taken at the end of blast 325test eod (1100+ total) 5iu gh 5 times a week

Same diet

Low to moderate intensity/moderate to high intensity training
View attachment 191996

Im thinking to switch to higher intensity/lower volume training for good, despite what my coach recommends. Dose now is 2,5x smaller than 3 months before and i feel like im looking better. I attribute it to changes in training

Biggest blast april 2023 at the end of cut:
600test 600mast 30var 30winstrol 5gh ed
I just threw more and more thinking I will look better
View attachment 191999
I WFH as well and I highly recommend a combo like this
standing desk
walking treadmill
using these two I get 30k-40k steps a day.

Have you ever tried it at a lower dose in a growth phase?
Absolutely. To clarify I can handle up to 200-300mg in a progressive phase with no issue of ace.

Prep I have run up to 600mg weekly with no issues on ace.

So many factors play a role in how it impacts you. Like I said- I love tren. At my heaviest weights I used tren or Sdrol along the way so can’t deny that. 😊

For most in a progressive phase the goal should be about sustainable compounds they can push while maintaining no side effects or digestive issues. That’s why I always suggest maxing out other compounds first.

Be 45 next month.
5”9 256lb this am.
Started back 3 weeks ago on 400 test 200 mast. Going to keep upping as progress stops.

Around the same time I put a leash on my nutrition as I am getting to old to eat a fast food meal and also a couple frozen pizzas every night. 1879CFE1-536F-4CA4-B499-53477F7229C9.png

if anyone wants to know my legs….absolutely suck. Used to be best body part when competing but had some issues and they were not trained for 15 or so years. I had one fixed a couple years ago. They suck and always will now, but better than they were a couple years ago. 954B595E-3E6A-4F2A-87BA-36103B02B516.png 90C6AE23-76F7-4237-84B7-DBDAE4F5FC93.png 2D8F6CC4-FFE7-42B0-B314-DABB048CFF70.png

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
old timer2
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws