over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Subway sandwich diet? Your thought?

You can do what you want, but IMHO it is shit!!! Like Ouch has said, I'd rather swim with the sharks!

I graduated high school with Jared. Hes the same age as myself and I had a couple of classes with him. I know he graduated with a degree from Indiana University as well. It wasn't until he was in college that he decided to do something about his weight and I guess he was over 400lbs at the time. He was always a chubby kid in high school but also seemed like his body had yet to start puberty. He kinda had a high voice and just seemed, well, like was about four years behind everyone else development wise. I was not friends with the guy, but in classes we spoke just like you would if someone was sitting next to you in algebra or whatever.

It's kinda funny how mad people get when they see other people go somewhere with an idea and it ends up paying off for them. It's the American way or the human way I should say. I can't agree more that Jared pretty much took advantage of his hormones kicking in and using some self control to lose the weight and then went straight to the bank to cash in. However, I also think the dude is a damn genius for either thinking of marketing himself the way he did or having the brains to listen to someone tell him it's possible. Say what you want about the guy but he did it and is getting paid for eating fast food. Something else I find funny after reading that article-thing-a-mabob is that Subway does care. Despite what people may have heard, when it was time for Jared to negotiate a new deal with Subway, he asked for more money and Subway told him to go to hell. So he said fine and bounced. Subway must have thought he wasn't going to do that because they came back and honored his offer. Whos laughing now?

Yeah the dude is a douche but I gotta hand it to the guy because he was smart enough to capitalize on a situation and have the balls to hold to what he thought he was worth. If more people would think outside the box and run with ideas like that, we would have more people making money and laughing with Jared instead of at him. Only in America can someone do something like that.

I was big on Subway but a few good members here has told me it garbage so i am staying away from it now. :D

I graduated high school with Jared. Hes the same age as myself and I had a couple of classes with him. I know he graduated with a degree from Indiana University as well. It wasn't until he was in college that he decided to do something about his weight and I guess he was over 400lbs at the time. He was always a chubby kid in high school but also seemed like his body had yet to start puberty. He kinda had a high voice and just seemed, well, like was about four years behind everyone else development wise. I was not friends with the guy, but in classes we spoke just like you would if someone was sitting next to you in algebra or whatever.

It's kinda funny how mad people get when they see other people go somewhere with an idea and it ends up paying off for them. It's the American way or the human way I should say. I can't agree more that Jared pretty much took advantage of his hormones kicking in and using some self control to lose the weight and then went straight to the bank to cash in. However, I also think the dude is a damn genius for either thinking of marketing himself the way he did or having the brains to listen to someone tell him it's possible. Say what you want about the guy but he did it and is getting paid for eating fast food. Something else I find funny after reading that article-thing-a-mabob is that Subway does care. Despite what people may have heard, when it was time for Jared to negotiate a new deal with Subway, he asked for more money and Subway told him to go to hell. So he said fine and bounced. Subway must have thought he wasn't going to do that because they came back and honored his offer. Whos laughing now?

Yeah the dude is a douche but I gotta hand it to the guy because he was smart enough to capitalize on a situation and have the balls to hold to what he thought he was worth. If more people would think outside the box and run with ideas like that, we would have more people making money and laughing with Jared instead of at him. Only in America can someone do something like that.
I agree, he's that rare combination of wit and loose skin. :D Nah, I never had a problem with the guy. I wish I could make that kind of money eating grinders all day long. Good for him!

On the other hand, Subway sandwiches are almost all bread. If you hold the slices of meat up to a light, you can see through them. So unless you get the double meat option and extra cheese, you don't really get that much protein and a lot of uneeded carbs plus that double-meat option will make the sandwich 7 bucks or more. For that much money, you could eat way better with little or no effort. I fully understand the hatred of cooking. I wish I liked it better myself. Well, I hate it because I suck at it. LOL. Lately, my favorite thing is to get those whole-wheat pita breads, a can of tuna or salmon, and some non-fat cottage cheese. No cooking, few carbs, low salt, and just a small amount of fat. No cooking, ready in zero minutes.

SAVE MONEY AND TRY THE LBAs........THE SILLY SHIT YOU DO CRACKS ME UP.

Relax man, it was just a joke. I hate eating subway, and yes I am ordering your LBA's as soon as I make my truck payment for the month. I need to find something to use while I'm off cycle

hahahahaha, read it man!!

Lol...you got me too. :D

For you all you Jared fans out there, heres the real kicker he had gastric bypass surgery. So I'm sure the subway diet may of helped with the weightloss, but I think it was the fact that he couldn't eat like a fat kid anymore.

For the $6.59+ tax they charge for a footlong oven roasted chicken breast you could duplicate that sucker and add 4 pieces of real chicken breast(not something that looks like the sole of a small shoe) and a 100% stone ground wheat bread bun with all the toppings for probably $5. Yes it would require some prep and cooking but if you prepare everything in one afternoon if would be ready in the fridge for the week.

Leave laziness to the rest of America.

But holy shit though I will admit they make some delicious ass subs.

Try it and you will starve. Subway doesn't put any meat on their subs. I always have to get double meat on them to be like a normal sub anywhere else, lol.

i was at buffalo wild wings one night and Jared walked in, my friends denied i could be him, so i asked the waitress to card him just to verify, so Ive been on the beer and wild wings diet ever since, i haven't loss any fat but it is delicious.

subway sandwiches are gross. the meat is old as hell and taste like they were found in the garbage.

Last time I ate their I was stuck on the toilet for an hour.

Go to a local sub shop instead. May cost you an extra couple bucks, but whos got better burgers, mcdonalds or local sub/burger joints?

I saw a homeless guy on the street and bought him a sub from subway. He took one bite and threw it at the back window of my truck as I was driving away and threatend my with a broken bottle. I didnt blame him. If I was on a deserted island with only a subway...I would starve to death.

I think they call it subway becuase they taste like the floor of a subway.

subway sandwiches are gross. the meat is old as hell and taste like they were found in the garbage.

Last time I ate their I was stuck on the toilet for an hour.

Go to a local sub shop instead. May cost you an extra couple bucks, but whos got better burgers, mcdonalds or local sub/burger joints?

I saw a homeless guy on the street and bought him a sub from subway. He took one bite and threw it at the back window of my truck as I was driving away and threatend my with a broken bottle. I didnt blame him. If I was on a deserted island with only a subway...I would starve to death.

I think they call it subway becuase they taste like the floor of a subway.

Tell us how you REALLY feel, don't hold back now....

Last edited:
LOOOOL

that was funny :p

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws