over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For those who EAT when HUNGRY

Not to give away any secrets but thats why many meals for th eday are centered around LBAs...........you clients know what I am talking about.

Im thinking i do, and it may just be something i've penned/outlined in an e mail to you Phil..thats if im barking up the right tree.....im sure i am:cool:

No offense

If it works for you then great. However, for me, if I eat when I'm hungry, I'd probably only end up eating 4 meals. That's not enough cals for me to bulk or maintain unless I'm eating 2000 cals at each sitting which is not something I can really do. I find myself eating 7 times a day. Food does dictate my life which does become annoying at times.

But you are missin gthe point here.....you miss the concept........no offense to anyone here but....THIS IS NOT EASY.....YOU NEED TO BE AN INTELLIGENT PRESON TO EVEN FIGURE THIS OUT.....It is not as easy as just eat when hungry......This routine is not for people with average IQ I believe, it just is not and anyone can ask my clients, this diet takes an intelligent person to execute.

But you are missin gthe point here.....you miss the concept........no offense to anyone here but....THIS IS NOT EASY.....YOU NEED TO BE AN INTELLIGENT PRESON TO EVEN FIGURE THIS OUT.....It is not as easy as just eat when hungry......This routine is not for people with average IQ I believe, it just is not and anyone can ask my clients, this diet takes an intelligent person to execute.

Thank you Phil :)

First of all this type of diet requires alot of attention to detail. you need to know what it is your body is asking you for. there are different types of hunger and there are different way to make yourself more hungry more often. if your doing your job in the gym, getting the right macro ratio at each meal (right for your body and genetics), eating foods your used to( things you grew up eating that your body is familiar with), Digesting what you eat. you will notice fairly quickly how and why this diet works. all its doing is optimizing the way your body processes the nutrients that you consume. if i told you what Phil origionally told me to eat and what i eat now you would think i threw his diet out the window. I did Not. we made small adjustments as we went along and saw how my body reacted to different foods and macro ratios. once you can predict the body's response you can tweak diet for the desired effect. and yes i still only eat when hungry but damnit its ALOT of FOOD.

Exactly

First of all this type of diet requires alot of attention to detail. you need to know what it is your body is asking you for. there are different types of hunger and there are different way to make yourself more hungry more often. if your doing your job in the gym, getting the right macro ratio at each meal (right for your body and genetics), eating foods your used to( things you grew up eating that your body is familiar with), Digesting what you eat. you will notice fairly quickly how and why this diet works. all its doing is optimizing the way your body processes the nutrients that you consume. if i told you what Phil origionally told me to eat and what i eat now you would think i threw his diet out the window. I did Not. we made small adjustments as we went along and saw how my body reacted to different foods and macro ratios. once you can predict the body's response you can tweak diet for the desired effect. and yes i still only eat when hungry but damnit its ALOT of FOOD.

And if YOU ate by the clock you may not get ENOUGH meals in.....

am i correct in thinking the logic is that instead of force feeding regular meals in -sometimes small ones we could actually be consuming more overall calories etc when eating when hungry as more food could be eaten but just less frequently ?

am i correct in thinking the logic is that instead of force feeding regular meals in -sometimes small ones we could actually be consuming more overall calories etc when eating when hungry as more food could be eaten but just less frequently ?

you might eat more frequently, you might eat less frequently, bigger meals, smaller meals. its going to depend on what your eating, and everything else you do during your day. you start out wiht a basic per meal guideline of macro's and adjust for results.

Well

Not less frrequently....if you are hungry then you will eat more frequently, correct? If you are force feeding NOW, you will not be eating more calories with my program.......although you need to be intelligent to UNDERSTAND my program, it really is foolproof......people just do not realize WHY it works, but it does.

eating foods your used to( things you grew up eating that your body is familiar with), Digesting what you eat. you will notice fairly quickly how and why this diet works.

BINGO! I think this is something VERY overlooked by bodybuilders...they are told what foods bodybuilders "should eat" like whey, chicken, brown rice, oatmeal, ect and thats all they eat...without paying attention to how their body responds to it...it always makes me laugh hearing people talk about how bloated and stuffed they feel from all the cals their eating...thinking its a good thing...when in fact it could be what their eating not the amount making them feel that way and they are therefor selling themselves short.

Last edited:
BINGO! I think this is something VERY overlooked by bodybuilders...they are told what foods bodybuilders "should eat" like whey, chicken, brown rice, oatmeal, ect and thats all that eat...without paying attention to how their body responds to them...it always makes me laugh hearing people talk about how bloated and stuffed they feel from all the cals their eating...when in fact it could be what their eating not the amount making them feel that way.

Very good point. I do well with certain foods, carbohydrates in particular.

Are you saying that if I eat when I am hungry, then in the end I will be eating more cals than if I forced myself to eat 7 times a day? If so, then I'm not seeing it, however, an interesting theory non the less. The only thing that makes me more hungry more often on a regular basis is doing cardio.

No

Are you saying that if I eat when I am hungry, then in the end I will be eating more cals than if I forced myself to eat 7 times a day? If so, then I'm not seeing it, however, an interesting theory non the less. The only thing that makes me more hungry more often on a regular basis is doing cardio.

NO NO NO.......I really cant explain it any bettter to you unless we sit down and talk.

NO NO NO.......I really cant explain it any bettter to you unless we sit down and talk.

I'm all ears. If there's any possible way for you to explain it via PM then I'm willing to listen. If not then it's cool. I'm always trying to understand things from a different point of view.

NO

I think what he's trying to convene is that your conscious mind should not control your eating...your sub-c and body should be telling you...forcing the body to do anything is gonna lead to overkill...so, if hard cardio is telling your body to feed me (hunger)...your "sort of" on the right track...(follow the rabbit hole)

No offense

I'm all ears. If there's any possible way for you to explain it via PM then I'm willing to listen. If not then it's cool. I'm always trying to understand things from a different point of view.

I have paying clients that I need to respect .......kind of like Shelby owns troponinnutrition, I own Hernons personal training.....no offense.......but just go slowly with it, the answers will come over time......first move is to purchase LBAs.......if you do that I will guide you a bit

The calories, protien and carbs and everything you jam down your throat dont do you an ounce of good if you arent using what you take in. start thinking about that for a while and youll start to see where this is going.

The calories, protien and carbs and everything you jam down your throat dont do you an ounce of good if you arent using what you take in. start thinking about that for a while and youll start to see where this is going.

I agree. This is why I am apalled at some of the guys on here and the pros who consume massive amounts of protein when a lot of it is going to be pissed out. Guys that are consuming 3x their body weight of protein in grams are definately overdoing it. I do know that you're body can only process so much protein and carbs at a time. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't under eating worse than over eating a little bit? I think so.

I have paying clients that I need to respect .......kind of like Shelby owns troponinnutrition, I own Hernons personal training.....no offense.......but just go slowly with it, the answers will come over time......first move is to purchase LBAs.......if you do that I will guide you a bit

I respect that, and that is why I said that it's cool if you do not wish to divulge your knowledge with me.

AND......

I respect that, and that is why I said that it's cool if you do not wish to divulge your knowledge with me.

I just offered to help you if you get some LBAs...I told you Iwill divulge a bit, I never said I was not going to.........you just need to do something on your end..so what you do now is your call.

I agree. This is why I am apalled at some of the guys on here and the pros who consume massive amounts of protein when a lot of it is going to be pissed out. Guys that are consuming 3x their body weight of protein in grams are definately overdoing it. I do know that you're body can only process so much protein and carbs at a time. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't under eating worse than over eating a little bit? I think so.

Dont think in totals. i eat around 600 grams of protien a day. because thats how much my body is telling me to feed it. if it was telling me 300 id eat 300. see where im going?

look at eating like this.

you want to build a house. you have 2 options. the first option is to get the materials delivered exactly when you need them. the other option is to get every last piece delivered to the construction site at once, leaving the building site a mess and clogged up. it would make the actual process of building the house twice as difficult. hunger is NOT an EMPTY STOMACH. Hunger is a hormonal signal sent ot the brain when your body needs nutrients. your body will ask you for what it needs when it needs it.

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
danicatrainestapp
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner