**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

It sucks that the bump to this thread was a spammer but its a great thread to be bumped. A lot of secretes to phils philosophies in here if you can decipher them.

I eat when hungry, as Phil has pounded in my head to do so. As simple as it sounds, it has taken some re-wiring for me because for years Ive always let the clock (and the fear of losing muscle) tell me when to eat.

However, now that Im free to eat whenever Im hungry I have learned some interesting things about my body:

1. My hunger is never predictable or the same from day to day. Sometimes I'll wake up in the morning starving. Before noon, I will have eaten 3 meals....then I wont eat again until 5-6pm...where I'll eat another 3-4 meals before bed. Other days, I'll eat one or two meals before noon.

2. My cravings always change. Some days all I want is meat and more meat. I could care less about eating any carbs...other days, all I can think about is eating carbs.

3. I am getting hungrier and hungrier everyday. Its hard to not let your mind play tricks on you as this happens. I want to grow but I dont want to get fat. This mind game is silly, but it can hinder you if you let it.

4. Some days I eat 3 meals, others I'll eat 8...wtf? lol. One of the strangest things I noticed was on leg day sometimes my appetite will be low to moderate, then on my rest day I cant eat enough!

What Ive learned the most: RELAX and ENJOY life. I dont let food dictate how I spend my day. Missing a meal will not kill me or set me back...whereas eating by the clock and/or when Im not hungry has set me back.

So, what strange things have you learned about yourself?

dude your a fucking goone... you are so wrapped around phils nuts you might as well be a jock strap... every fucking post out of you is phil this, and phil that... why dont you just stfu every once and a while.... you are a moron ness! stop pushing people to hire phil.... he doesnt need your help asshole and you sound like a fairy salesman selling dildos to crochity old grandma at the fucking nursing home... FUCKING GOONE STFU!!

dude your a fucking goone... you are so wrapped around phils nuts you might as well be a jock strap... every fucking post out of you is phil this, and phil that... why dont you just stfu every once and a while.... you are a moron ness! stop pushing people to hire phil.... he doesnt need your help asshole and you sound like a fairy salesman selling dildos to crochity old grandma at the fucking nursing home... FUCKING GOONE STFU!!

Great first post.. I see great things in your future..

hahhahahahaha

So you are a member here but hide behind another moniker.......to show your jealousy? hahahahahahha..........

its the truth isnt it??... the truth seems to be an uncommon commoditiy around here.

Not uncommon some just fail to see it.. There is more truth and knowledge here than most can comprehend. Phil has done some amazing things for people so he has a few fans.. I dont know you from the next guy but when you can put together a resume and a clientèle like he has you can flame someone for being a fan..

Last edited:

Hello, bigchickendinner.

Yes, you are right. I am a big advocate for Phil and his training. Im sorry that you hate me for being loyal to him. Maybe there is something else that is bothering you?

Feel free to PM me anytime.

HAahahha

Hello, bigchickendinner.

Yes, you are right. I am a big advocate for Phil and his training. Im sorry that you hate me for being loyal to him. Maybe there is something else that is bothering you?

I thought it was fourthgen "AKA" fullybuilt...........hahhaha

I thought it was fourthgen "AKA" fullybuilt...........hahhaha

hahah...I thought it could be concreteguy...but concreteguy is at least funny when he hates on people

ip matched with bigchickendinner.

WOW

Hello, bigchickendinner.

Damn, you are good!!! How did you know???

ip matched with bigchickendinner.

Well thats very sad...pathetic. I think bigchickendinner is pretty bitter about the fact that he is blowing $200k in medical school loans when he could have learned everything in this forum for the price of an internet connection.

its the truth isnt it??... the truth seems to be an uncommon commoditiy around here.

Well respect isn't and you sure don't know what that means. I am glad to see your ass banned. Phil might be blunt, but he is a no nonsense guy and I respect him for that. I always wonder why people will argue over his methods, if you don't like them move on.

phil

LBA's are not available in the UK and would need to be ordered from the US, which not only is costly for shiping but also if you run out you have to wait for several days. do you feel that bcaa powder taken regularly between meals would act as a reasonable substitute??

Well

phil

LBA's are not available in the UK and would need to be ordered from the US, which not only is costly for shiping but also if you run out you have to wait for several days. do you feel that bcaa powder taken regularly between meals would act as a reasonable substitute??

No way............but BCAA before training on an empty stomach is great! LBA from trueprotein is so cheap........it makes up for the shipping cost.........just order a lot at a time if possible............you wont regret it, money well spent

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mvdds
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws