advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Human Grade vs UGL- Is There REALLY A Major Difference Between Test?

I like to believe the following:

Human Grade = Name Brand

Underground = Generic

Clearly it is more complicated than this...

It all comes down to Your source...period(UG or UG)

Yes if it was up to me Id go up the road to Family Pharmacy and get it.
Unfortinatley it doesn't work that way for many of us.
So we depend on the black market. Lucky for us the black Market has Much better pricing and better deals. Its not rite and shouldnt be that way but it is.
Europe and Thailand have the best deals on Human Grade gear....
China has the HGH and Raws. These places run the black market. Mexico at the back of the pack now days.

A proper cycle from a USA pharmacy would cost you out the A$$
Then add HGH to it (what is it here 50$ per iu :p:()

A proper cycle from China would cost you a little of nothing.
So Like LATs and MJ- said. Its all in the black market suppliers you get to know and trust. Some we have had around and known for 10 years or more now.
They are Proven, there products are Proven.

Last edited:
u.g. baby from the far east. Cheap and it works! Yeah I would do hg if I could afford it. I will probably eventually look into hg hrt but I'm sure it must be a pain in the ass to keep your levels intact to the doctor's liking if you use more or cycle it with other aas like eq.

u.g. baby from the far east. Cheap and it works! Yeah I would do hg if I could afford it. I will probably eventually look into hg hrt but I'm sure it must be a pain in the ass to keep your levels intact to the doctor's liking if you use more or cycle it with other aas like eq.
I uhave used UG twice and the only problem i had was a bit of skin irratation in places around my back , stomach, arms , legs... And I have a doctor who has perscrbed me TRT. HG from USA. When u leave the Dr. office and walk next door to the pharmacy, And the technician rings you up and you realize how Fricking expensive it is opposed to UG, You appriciate the UG & its Pricing and your UG Guy alot more. And the Difference as far as noticability isnt that much IMO. all though the HG I get perscribed looks a H*ll of alot Clearer and cleaner.
But I will still continue to Use and UG. And Yes ironone the Dr.s eyebrows will raise if you go into his office and he takes a blood test and he gets the results back , with things he says he needs to discuss with you...:D

comes down to a few things.. who is making the powder? where did they get the powder.. ? can they trust the powder supplier? are they sanitary? it is a carp shoot.. but all things equal there is no difference..ALL THINGS EQUAL.. that being said hg , if real hg, is safe and produced in sanitary conditions.. and many hg test products are actually cheaper than many ug test products.. that being said, i use ug and feel 100% safe with it.. i know who produces it.. i know how it is produced.. and know where the powders come from.. so it comes down to trust and knowledge..

Great post. I was using ug and never had a problem. I trust my ug source and thats what it boils down to.

I uhave used UG twice and the only problem i had was a bit of skin irratation in places around my back , stomach, arms , legs... And I have a doctor who has perscrbed me TRT. HG from USA. When u leave the Dr. office and walk next door to the pharmacy, And the technician rings you up and you realize how Fricking expensive it is opposed to UG, You appriciate the UG & its Pricing and your UG Guy alot more. And the Difference as far as noticability isnt that much IMO. all though the HG I get perscribed looks a H*ll of alot Clearer and cleaner.
But I will still continue to Use and UG. And Yes ironone the Dr.s eyebrows will raise if you go into his office and he takes a blood test and he gets the results back , with things he says he needs to discuss with you...:D

Never have much of a problem with breakouts from it other than an occasional zit on my back or shoulders. Cyp seemed to bother me more but no problems with test e. Clearer and cleaner? Not sure what you mean? Never had any issues with test e but cyp crashed one time. Always gtg with enanthate. Good source and you shouldn't have much of an issue with things like that.

I've seen some friends use popular UG's and when the ass cheek or delt is twice its normal size, showing through gym clothes, and when it still shows several weeks after stopping use I have to think it isn't healthy. Of course, the sellers may say they hit 1200mg of their test in their delts "with zero pain or swelling". Maybe it's individual or maybe their muscles are constantly swollen from regular injections.:confused::D

The only thing ive had that could even dare to compare to the script I have now would be homebrew that I used to use, but even that wasnt totally painless. With this prescription stuff its like you never even took a shot. I just took a shot 1 hour ago and I cant even find where I did it. There is never any swelling or pain, ever! Not the least little hint.

The only thing ive had that could even dare to compare to the script I have now would be homebrew that I used to use, but even that wasnt totally painless. With this prescription stuff its like you never even took a shot. I just took a shot 1 hour ago and I cant even find where I did it. There is never any swelling or pain, ever! Not the least little hint.

I know my homebrew I make 2/20 but still get some pain. For whatever reason some have said that batches of test e hurt lately. Must be some ba in the powder as a preservative I suspect.

For me HG is the same price as UG Test so I'll always go HG.
I have used quality UG before and blood work proved it to be real (and potent!).

This more to the point. I did not want to go into specifics but here it is!! Lats has put it nicely. It could also be said of Organon vs Scherring? Which lab produces the best test? How long is a piece of string.....really??

I have a piece of string hanging from my workout shorts thats at least 8 inches long

It might be, but then again it might not. It don't deal with any sources nor do I have any inside knowledge about where the powders from China for example are actually produced and what their QC is, but people who have tested UG products such as Ronny Tober (who worked for Llewellyn) say most powders nowadays aren't the highest quality, wouldn't pass QC tests necessary for human drugs a lot of the time.
I don't know anyone who is serious who would rather choose UGL over HG, if all things were equal - price, access, etc.

Personally I would gladly pay 3X UG price for same amount of HG that I knew for sure wasn't fake.

Think about this. After a UG receives his powder, how is he making sure that powder is pure and contaminant free? Or does it go into products with no assurance except the word of someone in China at the end of an email address?;)

Couldnt have said it better myself! If u have a highly trusted UGL then u have nothing to worry about but if all where equal, price, compound, dose, etc, Pharm Grade over UGL anyday of the week! That being said pharm grade is usually only equal in price when u buy it in bulk so a lot of money upfront but u have enough legit pharm grade test to last you for a years worth of cycles! Then comes the hassle of crackin amps, always a pain in the ass for me and hardly any if any pharm grade companies make test enth/cyp in multi-dose vials and the few that do it's almost impossible to get without a script and will never be cheaper then a highly rated UGL. So always goes to who u trust but if all is equal and/or money is not an issue, i would never run UGL in my life! But of course thats a fairy tale to ever think real legit Norma Deca will ever be as cheap in price as any high grade UGL even at double the dose! Since we dont live in a perfect world we can only buy what we can afford.

If someone knows the underground in depth perhaps they can comment on the truthfulness of this post I copied from BoS forums.

Nobody sends any of their people periodically to China to check the raw material factories, what use would that be? The ONLY way to control raw material quality is Gas Chromatograph testing. The procedure goes like this for all big or small pharmaceutical companies:

1). Order sample from the raw material producer
2). Analyzed it by GC/MS
3). If raw material is up to standards, order the bulk amount
4). When the raw material reaches customs in destination country, the National Drug & Medicine authority performs an independent lab testing and gives or not the approval for the raw material to be delivered to the Consignee (pharmaceutical factory in our case).
5). In case the results are up to standards and raw material is delivered, pharmaceutical factory either takes another GC/MS on it for a full spectrum analysis or puts it directly in production.

For your information, some UGL have the same raw materials that Jelfa, Galenika or other factories are getting. Big majority of the UGL are getting tainted, mixed, diluted raw materials, no doubt. If you have a pharma production license you can email or fax contact the raw material factories in China and get the prices and CoA, mostly the same other pharmaceutical factories get.
I don't know what others claim or not but i know this domain in depth. I work in collaboration with a real pharmaceutical factory for their supply of raw materials (NOT steroids, they do not manufacture steroids). Some part of the raw materials are imported from China (Shanghai, Changsha). This factories export most of their raw materials to Europe and South East-Asia and between hundred of raw material formulas are also Nandrolone Decanoate (Shanghai factory) and Testosterone Enanthate. Of course they manufacture for the legal market but no doubt some of the raw material ends on the hands of API intermediaries => black market => UGL. I have a good friend in China working as a API intermediary that has same factory contact as i do. Prices for raw materials meeting EP/BP grade is about 50-60% more expensive than the China market quality raw materials (so think twice before buying dirty cheap UGL's, there is always a reason for a very low price).

Regarding which UGL have EP/BP grade raw materials i doubt anyone could tell you. I have knowledge of 3 labs but i wouldn't make it public for safety reasons. Sure thing is that right now the good quality raw material factories in China avoid completely most of the black market intermediaries and work with long relationship people resulting most of the raw material intermediaries (especially those from alibaba and other B2B) are offering very poor quality raw materials. Poor quality = high impurity, high acidity , heavy metal count over the limits, or completely tainted and mixed with fillers.

Anyway the concern regarding raw material quality is one thing but MOST UGL even the ones considered "legit" have no idea about the right way to manufacture and sterilize their injectable. Most don't even know the basics and have no possibility to manufacture in aseptic conditions.

If someone knows the underground in depth perhaps they can comment on the truthfulness of this post I copied from BoS forums.

we have a certain sponsor here that sells gh & raws... what about the quality and purity of the powder with him?

I am scripted for cypionate. One pharmacy gives me watson one Teva/sandoz. The ONLY thing I noticed betewwn my hg and ug(which I use also) is most of the ug seems a bit overdosed. I don't have blood work to prove it but have used aas for 25 years and I am very famiiar with "feel and effect" from test. I have never had one problem from ug as far as test goes.
I really think it would be more hit and miss with tabs. I know i got a weak batch of proviron 1 time. still worked just seemed about 1/2 strength.
oldfella and a few others were right on. know your source.
When my script expires I will not go through the b.s. to renew it . UG test is just fine and much less hassle. just my .2

I am scripted for cypionate. One pharmacy gives me watson one Teva/sandoz. The ONLY thing I noticed betewwn my hg and ug(which I use also) is most of the ug seems a bit overdosed. I don't have blood work to prove it but have used aas for 25 years and I am very famiiar with "feel and effect" from test. I have never had one problem from ug as far as test goes.
I really think it would be more hit and miss with tabs. I know i got a weak batch of proviron 1 time. still worked just seemed about 1/2 strength.
oldfella and a few others were right on. know your source.
When my script expires I will not go through the b.s. to renew it . UG test is just fine and much less hassle. just my .2

^ I've had rx hrt as well. I preffer home brew. $200 a month vs $200 a year and equal quality.

But do you guys know for a fact that your current batch of UG or homebrew is heavy metal free, for example? It's not impossible that you could know, for example if you sent it in for testing yourself. But very few do this, and it would of course increase cost of cycling canceling out the money issue.

Everyone is different, but I would pay extra for peace of mind and assurance of quality.

I was gonna say black market = no regulation , no QA (quality assurance) BUT you have some professional labs making product like Asia Pharm and the legit stuff leaked from Organon and Schering through other countries that filter on the black market.

UGL is caveat emptor-let the buyer beware.....:naughty: unregulated powders oils solvents and sterilization techniques with high solvent levels? No thanks!

worst I ever heard of was a canadian UGL lab that was mixing the cheap corn oil with high levels of industrial solvents (BA BB) and cheap chinese powders in tupper ware bowls and then filling the vials by hand and then baking them, then put the stopper and seal on-they had some real pretty labels and boxes though! :cool:

I am sure there are worse cases out there.

That's why I always recommend baking/diluting with USP oil and filtering UG gear into new sterile vials for your animals. don't need them getting sick.

Last edited:
If i had my choice, human grade hands down. But I'll I've ever tried was ugl, so this isnt first hand just what I have heard.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear