over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

10 mg

I downgraded from 20mg to 10mg a month ago so I am expecting similar results based on my guesstimate. Would be nice to have higher testosterone levels but I guess it's worth keeping these numbers if it means keeping estradiol and hematocrit lower
If a person tests out five to ten hours after sub q it'll be higher than twenty four hours afterwards. So you do get a peak

100 mg. Every Sunday.
You said you get labs done three or so days after. Have you got them on day five six or seven?

I have an on one hundred mg my total off one hundred mg , on day six was 275, and on day seven 240

You said you get labs done three or so days after. Have you got them on day five six or seven?

I have an on one hundred mg my total off one hundred mg , on day six was 275, and on day seven 240
No, latest I had it done on was 3 days later. Lowest reading I had was about 825. The half life of cyp is about 7 days I think, so by Sunday when I am ready to inject again my level should be around 450 or so. Never had it done that late. I sure don't feel like it is low. I feel good all week long.

Any chance your testosterone could be under dosed?

That is why ideally on I'm I like every three and a half days. Bloods are much better

I'm a high testosterone metabolizer from what I understand goes through me faster than some

There's a guy that's 175 lbs and had labs on day seven after a test shot his total was 800s

Me is down in 200s. It took five years of constant testing to figure out what works best Intra m

As far as sub q I've done them twice and both low but I didn't time then when they would peak

Just throwing this out there because I truly don't know and I'm fairly new to the SubQ game myself and still learning but does the area you inject make a difference? I'm trying to do all mine in the common SubQ sites but keeping it to the areas I'm the leanest where there's not much body fat. I'm also doing them at a 90 degree angle (straight up and down) versus a 45 degree angle.

If a person tests out five to ten hours after sub q it'll be higher than twenty four hours afterwards. So you do get a peak

good point. I haven’t been waiting 24 hours post injection for the blood draw. I usually get it drawn a few hours after the daily shot. I’m going to wait 24 hours next time

good point. I haven’t been waiting 24 hours post injection for the blood draw. I usually get it drawn a few hours after the daily shot. I’m going to wait 24 hours next time

I got mine tested a few hours after my shot and my total test came back in low 200's. Found out it takes a few hours for sub-q to effect testosterone levels or from them to read on blood labs

oh this is important to know about as we know abouts where our test levels are and when and we can time them ideally, it wont always be perfect, but at least we have a good knowledge of how they work and how to work them . So glad we're sharing all this info

Even if you do daily injections, even though there may be an initially high ester cleave rate that bumps up free test, the half-life of the compound still applies. Doing the injection subQ or IM doesn't change anything about test levels either.

I got mine tested a few hours after my shot and my total test came back in low 200's. Found out it takes a few hours for sub-q to effect testosterone levels or from them to read on blood labs

oh this is important to know about as we know abouts where our test levels are and when and we can time them ideally, it wont always be perfect, but at least we have a good knowledge of how they work and how to work them . So glad we're sharing all this info
5 hours is to short, it takes 10 hr to reach supraphysiological range.

Even if you do daily injections, even though there may be an initially high ester cleave rate that bumps up free test, the half-life of the compound still applies. Doing the injection subQ or IM doesn't change anything about test levels either.
Correct.

I will be getting my level checked on a Monday soon and can report back later what the levels are. I usually get mine check about Tuesday or Wednesday. So this will be just about 24 hours after injecting 100 mg IM.

I will be getting my level checked on a Monday soon and can report back later what the levels are. I usually get mine check about Tuesday or Wednesday. So this will be just about 24 hours after injecting 100 mg IM.
They will be at their highest

Six or seven days after your last I'm would show you what your test levels are on those days

In most intra muscular studies test drops off around day three to five and usually a sharp drop after five five

Six or seven days after your last I'm would show you what your test levels are on those days

In most intra muscular studies test drops off around day three to five and usually a sharp drop after five five
I would want to know my levels at peak not trough, in fact I think this is one of the biggest mistakes to leads to people using too high of a dose on their TRT. BTW, the (very) old medical theory that "deep IM" injections slowed absorption of oils has been debunked, lots of blood flow in the muscle equals fast absorption.

That's what I figure. My guess is my level will be close to 1000 the day after. The doc always asks me when I took my last injection, so thankfully takes that into consideration and doesn't freak out. Ive been doing this for 12 years and I may have had one just 1 day later, just cant remember. So far no issues with him wanting to lower my dose.

I would want to know my levels at peak not trough, in fact I think this is one of the biggest mistakes to leads to people using too high of a dose on their TRT. BTW, the (very) old medical theory that "deep IM" injections slowed absorption of oils has been debunked, lots of blood flow in the muscle equals fast absorption.
Totally agree. I prefer 75 mgs every three
n half dayss,I'm, this puts me 800s on day two

It's also good to know the end as well if I didn't do day six and seven I would be still pinning once a week and be in 200s on day six and seven

It's also good to know the end as well if I didn't do day six and seven I would be still pinning once a week and be in 200s on day six and seven
Do also remember that since the half life is long enough, even when you pin once a week there is going to be overlap of the testosterone in your system from different injections. So once you have been doing it for a few weeks you will build up some concentration, so that later in the week you are still "living off of" some of the test that you injected several weeks ago.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131