over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

10 mg

You are not wrong in your assumption of that. Even microdosing it won't offset the lethargic effects. Of course your mileage may vary as we are all different and respond differently to diff compounds. Even taken in 5mg dose increments is going to slowly drain away the natural test (Your natural energy) over time and eventually replace your test. Even though it is a test derivative itself and is made for androgen replacement..It doesn't replace test in real life application as test (whether synthetic or natural) is extremely critical for all around functioning...and one of those functioning that dianabol misses out on (At least personally) is that awesome all day energy feel and overnight recovery.
From the posts above, and something I've never considered, is perhaps it's not only the dbol induced low test levels but also the elevated methylestradiol and it's effect on the thyroid that's to blame for the lethargy you mentioned. I always assumed it was the liver strain, but the hormonal shift seems to be a more logical reason.

Personally, I've never experienced the lethargic feeling on dianabol, but then again, I've never used more than 20 mgs. per day

Hi All

I am going to give it a go after my current cycle is over.

2 questions though

1. what size needle do you use for shallow IM and what are the best sites to start pinning daily and rotate?
2. is 10mg with of without ester weight taken into considaration?

Thank you

Getting blood work tomorrow and will update once I get the results. Previously, 10mg left me in the lower range of serum levels. My free T is always out of range high but I'm maintaining very well. Recovery is slower though by about 50% and strength is down by a bunch too. My tendons are likely happier.

So again my levels came in very low compared to most that tried the protocol. I felt OKish on this. 5 weeks into this dosing and my E2 didn't drop compared to 20mg Test daily, only serum and free testosterone levels. IGF was very low too. Used 400mg Humanofort daily.

Serum Test, 471ng/dL
Free Test, 21.5pg/mL (nice)
E2, 30.9
LH, none
FSH, none
HA1c, 5.2 (normal for me)

So again my levels came in very low compared to most that tried the protocol. I felt OKish on this. 5 weeks into this dosing and my E2 didn't drop compared to 20mg Test daily, only serum and free testosterone levels. IGF was very low too. Used 400mg Humanofort daily.

Serum Test, 471ng/dL
Free Test, 21.5pg/mL (nice)
E2, 30.9
LH, none
FSH, none
HA1c, 5.2 (normal for me)

Isn't that below normal range for Free Test? I use Quest Diagnostics and their reference range is 35-155pg/mL

your levels are honestly what I'd expect at 10mg per day and no AI.

Interesting your E2 didn't drop at all.

I'm 6 weeks into dropping my TRT from 120mg (30mg 4x/week) to 70mg (10mg ED) and at the same leanness I've lost about 4lb. I'm sure some of that is water but 4lb of lean body mass lost in 6 weeks sucks to see. Arms down 1/4in or so, bench lost a few reps.

Isn't that below normal range for Free Test? I use Quest Diagnostics and their reference range is 35-155pg/mL

your levels are honestly what I'd expect at 10mg per day and no AI.

Interesting your E2 didn't drop at all.

I'm 6 weeks into dropping my TRT from 120mg (30mg 4x/week) to 70mg (10mg ED) and at the same leanness I've lost about 4lb. I'm sure some of that is water but 4lb of lean body mass lost in 6 weeks sucks to see. Arms down 1/4in or so, bench lost a few reps.
The reference range they used at Labcorp was 6-21.5pg/mL. Emeric maintains 600s serum on 5mg testosterone daily and many others are way higher than mine with 10mg daily. I was kinda disappointed it was so low.

The reference range they used at Labcorp was 6-21.5pg/mL. Emeric maintains 600s serum on 5mg testosterone daily and many others are way higher than mine with 10mg daily. I was kinda disappointed it was so low.

It's hard to believe someone is in the 600s on just 35mg per week, that is not in line with studies measuring blood levels with specific doses from what I've seen. I suppose anything is possible.

I'd be more concerned with how you feel and look than the numbers though. If you felt and looked exactly the same, and gym results were exactly as they have been, but your number was 620 instead of 470 would that make a difference in what you do going forward?

I'd be more concerned with how you feel and look than the numbers though. If you felt and looked exactly the same, and gym results were exactly as they have been, but your number was 620 instead of 470 would that make a difference in what you do going forward?
Fair point but I felt like I was surviving instead of thriving. My strength was way down and I felt more depressive. I had already taken my dose that day too so it wasn't a true trough. I still had symptoms of low test too.

Fair point but I felt like I was surviving instead of thriving. My strength was way down and I felt more depressive. I had already taken my dose that day too so it wasn't a true trough. I still had symptoms of low test too.
so will you go back to orginal dosage?

so will you go back to orginal dosage?
Yes, years of blood work has confirmed I feel best all around on 20mg daily. This is normal for me because I need higher doses of every med I use. I'm going to run higher for a few weeks first though.

Yes, years of blood work has confirmed I feel best all around on 20mg daily. This is normal for me because I need higher doses of every med I use. I'm going to run higher for a few weeks first though.
if it aint broke dont fix it i guess

Hi All

started the protocol yesterday.

I have been on for 5 years straight, so may fh / lsh is none existent.

I have no access to humanofort, but what do you think about a combination of hcg+hmg to bring them up or clomiphene/tamoxiphene curation?

Thanks

Hi All

started the protocol yesterday.

I have been on for 5 years straight, so may fh / lsh is none existent.

I have no access to humanofort, but what do you think about a combination of hcg+hmg to bring them up or clomiphene/tamoxiphene curation?

Thanks
Are you in the USA?

Hi Emeric

No, I am in UK.

I decided to use your protocol as I was tired of constant battle with high or low estrogen when blasting large amounts of hormones and using AI to counteract side effects. Funnily enough i would always do best progress when cruising on below 250mg test only a week. The moment I started adding other compounds my health would deteriorate and would get moods swings to the point I didn't even feel like training.

Anyway I started your routine 3 days ago. 10mg a day. I will go for shallow IM as I am not convinced subq is as good. I will try 5000ui of hcg and 300ui of hmg to restart my fh and lsh, and then carry on with your protocol till at least end of the year to get my body back on track.

BTW. I read the whole topic twice. I really wish I knew about you and your methods 5 years ago. Its sad the people like you are almost unheard of, whereas gurus advising pinning 1gr of hormones a week have millions of views on YT.

Hi Emeric

No, I am in UK.

I decided to use your protocol as I was tired of constant battle with high or low estrogen when blasting large amounts of hormones and using AI to counteract side effects. Funnily enough i would always do best progress when cruising on below 250mg test only a week. The moment I started adding other compounds my health would deteriorate and would get moods swings to the point I didn't even feel like training.

Anyway I started your routine 3 days ago. 10mg a day. I will go for shallow IM as I am not convinced subq is as good. I will try 5000ui of hcg and 300ui of hmg to restart my fh and lsh, and then carry on with your protocol till at least end of the year to get my body back on track.

BTW. I read the whole topic twice. I really wish I knew about you and your methods 5 years ago. Its sad the people like you are almost unheard of, whereas gurus advising pinning 1gr of hormones a week have millions of views on YT.

Emeric is a blessing !!!

Im in EU too and going on emerics 10 mg protocol was the best thing i did since i started bodybuilding 17 years ago

Emeric is a blessing !!!

Im in EU too and going on emerics 10 mg protocol was the best thing i did since i started bodybuilding 17 years ago
I have a distributor in UK for the Humanofort.

Wow. I've been on TRT for 23 years. I found this thread from another site and I am so glad I found this. Going to give this a try to see how it works for me. Already ordered the Humanofort and it's on the way.

New information regarding the Humanofort, is naturally occurring glycoprotein hormone erythropoietin (EPO). The glycoprotein hormone erythropoietin (EPO) regulates the proliferation and differentiation of erythroid progenitor cells, and therefore controls blood oxygen capacity and homeostasis. So you my try it to take it with your favorite pre workout supplement, 15 minutes before workouts.

New information regarding the Humanofort, is naturally occurring glycoprotein hormone erythropoietin (EPO). The glycoprotein hormone erythropoietin (EPO) regulates the proliferation and differentiation of erythroid progenitor cells, and therefore controls blood oxygen capacity and homeostasis. So you my try it to take it with your favorite pre workout supplement, 15 minutes before workouts.
I found a copy of your book on Ebay. I ordered that too.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131