over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AAS detection

ALLEX

Banned
Wazzup guys.
I have this friend who's a lightweight professional boxer... He's natural, great condition, very strong.
They usually tell him he's gonna have a fight around 2 months before the event, and doping test usually is 2-3 weeks from the fight, also a random urine exam after the fight (doesn't happen every time).
My question is: Is there any aas/peptide protocol that could help him improve his performance without any chance of being caught and without any bad hormone rebound? Also, anybody knows what they test for? My friend doesn't have a clue.

Thanks a lot.

Does he know who does the testing, for example is it a WADA accredited lab and WADA guidelines. If subject to WADA type testing the clearing times you can read on the net aren't worth a shit IMO. It can be very complicated to beat a test like that and the detection times can be vastly longer. For example, in the past you could run orals up to 2 weeks prior to the test, not true anymore.

Does he know who does the testing, for example is it a WADA accredited lab and WADA guidelines. If subject to WADA type testing the clearing times you can read on the net aren't worth a shit IMO. It can be very complicated to beat a test like that and the detection times can be vastly longer. For example, in the past you could run orals up to 2 weeks prior to the test, not true anymore.

He knows nothing, all he knows is some of his buddies were suspended for years and that ruined their careers. I'm starting to think he's better stay clean. Guy eats meat, egg, rice, beans and veggies. No aminos, whey, MRP's. Maybe he could just add some LBA's or something. Thanks for your help anyway guys.

He knows nothing, all he knows is some of his buddies were suspended for years and that ruined their careers. I'm starting to think he's better stay clean. Guy eats meat, egg, rice, beans and veggies. No aminos, whey, MRP's. Maybe he could just add some LBA's or something. Thanks for your help anyway guys.

WHY NO WHEY OR AMINOS???

In pro boxing, the testing is determine by whatever Commission is licensing the event.

I would give your friend that same advice I gave a good friend of mine who fights MMA when he wanted to juice.

Don't do it. I do not believe the rewards outweigh the costs.

Since he is a professional athletes who will be tested, he will not be able to be on continually. This mean that when he comes off (probably to fight) his test levels will drop like a rock and he will not be able to run any PCT. When you train, you want your training to be harder than the fight, not the other way around.

I attribute some of the poor US performance from PRIDE fighters to this issue. Many, if not all of them, were most likely juicing when training and fighting as PRIDE did not test. They knew that the State Athletic Commission would test them for their fights in the US and so they had to stop.

The Nevada State Athletic Commission has 3 compulsory tests, one for steroids and diuretics, one for rec drugs, and one for stimulants.

WHY NO WHEY OR AMINOS???

He's from Brazil, like me, and he says real foods have always been the key for his strength and raw foods are what actually what made the fighter he is today. He supports a sick mother and a few brother and sisters and I was thinking that some enhancers could give him some edge so he would win more often and have more money to help his family. I'll try to talk him into aminos, but he's very sttuborn with supplements. Only thing he had interest lately was aas, but it doesn't seem to be the best option.

A good start would be igf, hgh, and slin.... That is what the majority of the professional community has turned to that has been getting beat with doping tests. 3 professional track & field guys I know have been doing 4 week on 4 week off intervals of igf and have been overwhelmed with there results. A good many of my baseball friends are doing all three during off season and just hgh igf during season.

DW

I'm in the same opinion as K. it's not woth the risk. Def get some lba's. he will train his ass off. He will have so much more focus and drive. This stuff is as good as being on. Really. Do it from now! Stay away from the banned subs. He will get into trouble. Stay clean and go hard. Good luck.

Test suspension is pretty safe to use, just stop it about 2-3 weeks before the test. (No nasty surprises this way).

Test suspension is pretty safe to use, just stop it about 2-3 weeks before the test. (No nasty surprises this way).

I was thinking about that, but then I realized that by the fight he would still be somewhat depressed, so... Now I think being clean is the way to go...

A good start would be igf, hgh, and slin.... That is what the majority of the professional community has turned to that has been getting beat with doping tests. 3 professional track & field guys I know have been doing 4 week on 4 week off intervals of igf and have been overwhelmed with there results. A good many of my baseball friends are doing all three during off season and just hgh igf during season.

DW

So, they won't test for these?

So, they won't test for these?

If they had a test for them they would but they do not. The half life on them is so short as well that in 2 days after your last injection there is nothing in your body to be traced that would seem to be over normal levels.

DW

If they had a test for them they would but they do not. The half life on them is so short as well that in 2 days after your last injection there is nothing in your body to be traced that would seem to be over normal levels.

DW

Wouldn't these peptides increase his weight?

Thanks.

Wouldn't these peptides increase his weight?

Thanks.

You can use any supplement in any form to mantain the same weight yet still get stronger and more explosive. It will simply be up to his diet to mantain the same weight and the amount of running he is doing. If he is a boxer I am sure his food intake is basically high in protein medium card no fat. As long as he sticks to his normal eating and training regimin he should be fine. If he is as lean as he should be already then putting on any muscle at all will cause weight gain. You can however increase your speed without adding weight by doing plyometric movements.

DW

You can use any supplement in any form to mantain the same weight yet still get stronger and more explosive.
I respectfully disagree in regards to insulin. The primary function of non-diabetic insulin usage is to get larger.

You can use any supplement in any form to mantain the same weight yet still get stronger and more explosive. It will simply be up to his diet to mantain the same weight and the amount of running he is doing. If he is a boxer I am sure his food intake is basically high in protein medium card no fat. As long as he sticks to his normal eating and training regimin he should be fine. If he is as lean as he should be already then putting on any muscle at all will cause weight gain. You can however increase your speed without adding weight by doing plyometric movements.

DW

His BF is around 6% year round. He always has a 6 or a 8 pack:eek:
He teaches capoeira 10 hours per day (talk about plyometrics) and he's wicked fast. On top of that he trains box early morning with someone famous in West Palm Beach, I think. He doesn't count nutrients, but he eats clean, and he knows exactly how to eat to lose 5 or 10 pounds or whatever. So, do you think IGF would be a good option? I don't think he can afford GH...

I respectfully disagree in regards to insulin. The primary function of non-diabetic insulin usage is to get larger.

So, do you think he would benefit from IGF+GH? What's the best protocol then?

Thanks.

You may disagree but I would like you to elaborate on the disagreement. You feel the function of using insulin for a non-diabetic usage is to get larger. In many cases this is true however the insulin by itself is not going to make you explode in weight gain there has to be a change in diet to make the insulin add weight to you and that is plain and simple.

I do not know your knowledge of insulin I will explain below its exact use and how it works to make you better understand it does not just make you add weight.

Insulin allows the cells in our bodies to be able to process the glucose and therefore have energy for movement, growth, repair, or other functions. Insulin is key to unlocking the door of the cell to allow the glucose to be transferred from the bloodstream into the cell.

With that said alone it does much more than just gain weight. If I am training hard multiple times a day adding insulin above the amount I already have to saturate more cells than my pancreas allows me to on its own then guess what I in turn heal faster and get more of the needed nutrients to the cells that need them.

I would sincerely like to understand though why you feel insulin is a drug that cannot be used to stay at the same weight yet continue to get stronger.

DW

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar