over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AM I LOOKING AT PRISON TIME?

Well .....that was a bad decison dude....really bad....I hope for your sake it doesn't cost you 18 months of your life...

Exactly. No way can you press charges on him. Although you may be a little better off that he wasn't in uniform. If he says in court that he either showed you his badge or stated he was an officer, you're screwed - but you can still say that you DID NOT know he was a cop, which may help a little bit.

No? Hell yea he can. Stop asking the board. You shouldn't be putting shit like that in writing anyways. I'D DELETE YOUR THREAD RIGHT AWAY. A written confession..nice... Go get a lawyer.

not badass. its stupid and juvenile

it would be if he was a victim... what's sad is that we need laws to discourage this type of behavior because there are people out there that will do it!:mad: i don't know what's so hard about being a productive member of society. wth is wrong with people?

Yes, I agree it was wrong. And its not cool that you picked my post apart and tried to make it look as if I was praising his behavior...that was not my intentions.

I think what you did was criminal...but that is between you, the party whose property was damaged, the security guards or whomever, and the DA.

I will give you free advice...always invoke your rights, never confess. Get a lawyer, and do not talk to the police without counsel, even if it is a public defender (believe me, they want to win the case too). I do not have anything against the police, or the DA, but they are not your friend. The police are looking to control a situation and make an arrest. The DA is looking for convictions, especially plea bargins. A lawyer, your lawyer will be in the best position whether to fight it or look for a plea deal. So if you cannot afford a lawyer, get a public defender. As this is a criminal case and not a civil one you can get a public defender.

Find a good lawyer first thing! Interview more than one, do some research online for good atty's in your area.

It depends on your record, and the judge, that's why it's good to get a lawyer that does a lot of criminal work and preferably knows the judge and State's attorney.

There's a chance that the cop is right, but if you are lucky and have a good lawyer, record, they may drop some of the charges. But at the very absolute least probation. Possibly time, but I'm not a lawyer.

He/she's the only one that can give you a more realistic and accurate answer.

No? Hell yea he can. Stop asking the board. You shouldn't be putting shit like that in writing anyways. I'D DELETE YOUR THREAD RIGHT AWAY. A written confession..nice... Go get a lawyer.

I'm trying to understand this.. You're saying that while you're breaking the law, and a security guard comes running at you (even tho he wasn't in uniform he WILL say that he identified himself), that you can assault him, and THEN sue him? Am I missing something here? Even with the BEST lawyer all this kid could hope for is getting the case thrown out, at the MOST!

Just plead guilty and get it over with.. you know youre not innocent and its not like youll do that much time anyway. MAN UP GEE!

1. Lawyer Up man.

2. Prior Record

3. If you do 1. and 2. is good. Under a year. Maybe a few months:)!

I'm trying to understand this.. You're saying that while you're breaking the law, and a security guard comes running at you (even tho he wasn't in uniform he WILL say that he identified himself), that you can assault him, and THEN sue him? Am I missing something here? Even with the BEST lawyer all this kid could hope for is getting the case thrown out, at the MOST!

According to him the security guard assaulted him first. In which case it could be ruled self-defense. I didn't say anything about suing him. Although don't rule anything out. He did lose his job over it.

Don't man up either and admit guilt. Get a lawyer, and stop asking a board full of bodybuilders for legal advice.

I don't go to the chiropractor to get dental work done.

Last edited:
You probably can plea bargain on the felony vandalism, getting supervised probation. Im concerned about assult charge. Is it a felony charge. This is where you could end up doing time. A good attorney might plea bargain and get you a misdemenor assult. That wil get you 3 months probably.

Ok here the story,sat night i was at a huge party in san bernadino county.I was caught writing on a wall by security who wasnt in uniform he came at me swinging saying your the fucking tagger and tried to hit me i dodged his punches and cracked him in his nose and broke it took off running then tripped over some people who were sitting down then another security officer who was in uniform tried to restrain me had his taser out so i used a guy as a human shield fell to the ground then restrained handcuffed then beaten all over my face and back of head i am now out on bail for felonie vandalism and assault with a deadly weapon non firearm great bodily injury. ok i know i fucked up and shouldnt of been reliving my youth as i once wrote on walls as a kid growing up in los angeles my question is am i really facing prison time for this my old boss who is a lapd officer said im looking at 2-3 ill probably get
out in 18 months does this sound right? i am so stressed right now i lost my job cause of this and now my freedom wtf this is going to be one tough lesson to be learned....

you got to be kidding im not hear to offer you any legal advice, but why would you be such a worthless p.o.s.? IMO you deserved to get your ass handed to you and you lucky you didnt! Why would you do such a thing are you gang affiliated??

The dumbest thing you can to at this point is your life is not to hire a lawyer. Whatever it takes. Call your card companies and ask for raises in limits. Sell your car if you have to. Do day labor on the weekends. ANYTHING.

As someone who has had to navigate three legal proceedings (unlawful conduct, assault, DUI), I can definitively say that if you do not fork up the $5K to get an attorney, you will get fucked, and you will spend the rest of your life dealing with the consequences and wishing you hadn't tried to get by without paying for a lawyer.

You WILL NOT get by without PAYING for someone to handle your case. In the minds of everyone involved (prosecutor, judge, etc.), you're just another criminal, no matter what you think or say. You're no different than the guy who actually did beat the shit out of some innocent people for no reason. Mark my words. A public defender is worth NOTHING. You might as well plead guilty if you don't hire a private attorney. Doesn't matter if you're guilty or not.

I'm serious man, whatever it takes to get the dough now to pay for a lawyer is nothing compared to having to deal with this every time you get a job for the rest of your life. Sell whatever you can to afford an attorney. Your credit score can recover; your criminal history is with you FOREVER.

Last edited:
From my understanding, you cannot kick the crap out of someone for defacing property...the only thing the unidenfied cop could do is ask you to stop and indentify himself and take you into custody...

Unless you were causing too much damage to the point it became a felony...

Like stated above lawyer up.

According to him the security guard assaulted him first. In which case it could be ruled self-defense. I didn't say anything about suing him. Although don't rule anything out. He did lose his job over it.

Don't man up either and admit guilt. Get a lawyer, and stop asking a board full of bodybuilders for legal advice.

I don't go to the chiropractor to get dental work done.

as said before,who do you think a jury is going to believe - security or the vandal

lmao for even posting this on a bb forum

as said before,who do you think a jury is going to believe - security or the vandal

lmao for even posting this on a bb forum

Guess that depends...what if Nutsoe "the vandal" is really a 5'2'' petite d-cup hottie with a big round tush with an italian accent...and the security guard is a 7 foot frankanstein look-a-like...i think the vandel might have a chance...:D

Guess that depends...what if Nutsoe "the vandal" is really a 5'2'' petite d-cup hottie with a big round tush with an italian accent...and the security guard is a 7 foot frankanstein look-a-like...i think the vandel might have a chance...:D

you just gave me a good laugh :D

off to bed, have to be up for am training in 5 hrs ::port-smi

As a business owner who has been tagged a few times, I am not really sympathetic to your cause. People like you waste my time and money. Sorry but thats a fact.

Ok here the story,sat night i was at a huge party in san bernadino county.I was caught writing on a wall by security who wasnt in uniform he came at me swinging saying your the fucking tagger and tried to hit me i dodged his punches and cracked him in his nose and broke it took off running then tripped over some people who were sitting down then another security officer who was in uniform tried to restrain me had his taser out so i used a guy as a human shield fell to the ground then restrained handcuffed then beaten all over my face and back of head i am now out on bail for felonie vandalism and assault with a deadly weapon non firearm great bodily injury. ok i know i fucked up and shouldnt of been reliving my youth as i once wrote on walls as a kid growing up in los angeles my question is am i really facing prison time for this my old boss who is a lapd officer said im looking at 2-3 ill probably get
out in 18 months does this sound right? i am so stressed right now i lost my job cause of this and now my freedom wtf this is going to be one tough lesson to be learned....
I have no respect for people like you and if you end up doing time great.

This is a joke.I saw this same thing in a movie a couple of weeks ago.Someone thinks they are living inside a movie.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws