over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anybody using TNE (test no ester)?

This doesn't make sense to me. With prop needing to be pinned EOD (at least: I pin it ED) to maintain stable blood levels with an ester attached, how can TNE be pinned at the same frequency with no ester? They are both suspended in oil. I would think that would lead to unstable blood levels.

Seems to me the best way to use it would be as preWO on top of an already existing cycle. People use orals like this with success.

It does need to be pinned daily. Anyone telling you otherwise is wrong if the goal is to keep blood levels steady. Its half life is very short. Theoretically Prop should be pinned ED too but most people dont like sticking 7 days a week.

So some of you or se people use TNE on only work out days, pre work out and run test longer ester in the backround.

GUNNY tne or susp. is and has always been my test of choice

i feel that at 1 cc or less tne it is a little slower acting than susp but not like prop

much more than 1 cc might slow absorbtion but that is just my bro science opinion

over the winter after im done with buying christmas presents for the kids
im planning to do some blood tests to see if i can work out a nice steady blood level with a starting point of a 70/30 or 80/20 blend of tne/prop

This doesn't make sense to me. With prop needing to be pinned EOD (at least: I pin it ED) to maintain stable blood levels with an ester attached, how can TNE be pinned at the same frequency with no ester? They are both suspended in oil. I would think that would lead to unstable blood levels.

Seems to me the best way to use it would be as preWO on top of an already existing cycle. People use orals like this with success.

i guess it all depends on what you mean by NEED.

you dont NEED to shoot tne in oil every day. shooting eod gives basically the same results, ive used for years and really cant see much difference in day to day life.

the other thing to keep in mind is that most esters do not have a stable release rate and in fact deliver substantial peaks and vallies though the course of there advertised half lives.

te for example, i forget the exact window but i think 8-25 hrs post admin you get a wicked spike in t. this is due soley to how the ester is metabolized by your body.

i have been using te recently and i notice this quite dramaticly.

as i stated you will notice the runout of tne, i notice it with te too. if you were to shoot tne m/w/f by monday morning you would probobly feel the difference in your sex drive or mood, thats how i see it first.

the prop ester also has the peek and valley thing. tne dose not have this issue as tthere is no ester. tne basically comes down to the solvent/solution you make. if you make a genuine solution and it stays as such in the depot you should have a steady release as the oil is metabolized by your body. if your tne is not a perfect solution it can effectivley crash in the depot, crystelizing out and giving a different release level as the test is just sratching away at the muscle.

basically from what i have seen in real life consistant eod inject of tne delivers less sides then less frequent injects of something like te, thats all.

regardless ed injects would be BEST but we live in a world of compramise, just sharing my experiance.

GUNNY tne or susp. is and has always been my test of choice

i feel that at 1 cc or less tne it is a little slower acting than susp but not like prop

much more than 1 cc might slow absorbtion but that is just my bro science opinion

over the winter after im done with buying christmas presents for the kids
im planning to do some blood tests to see if i can work out a nice steady blood level with a starting point of a 70/30 or 80/20 blend of tne/prop

1cc depots are most bioavailable, more volume will slow the release rate...

also lowr mg concentratons are superior to higher.

i guess it all depends on what you mean by NEED.

you dont NEED to shoot tne in oil every day. shooting eod gives basically the same results, ive used for years and really cant see much difference in day to day life.

the other thing to keep in mind is that most esters do not have a stable release rate and in fact deliver substantial peaks and vallies though the course of there advertised half lives.

te for example, i forget the exact window but i think 8-25 hrs post admin you get a wicked spike in t. this is due soley to how the ester is metabolized by your body.

i have been using te recently and i notice this quite dramaticly.

as i stated you will notice the runout of tne, i notice it with te too. if you were to shoot tne m/w/f by monday morning you would probobly feel the difference in your sex drive or mood, thats how i see it first.

the prop ester also has the peek and valley thing. tne dose not have this issue as tthere is no ester. tne basically comes down to the solvent/solution you make. if you make a genuine solution and it stays as such in the depot you should have a steady release as the oil is metabolized by your body. if your tne is not a perfect solution it can effectivley crash in the depot, crystelizing out and giving a different release level as the test is just sratching away at the muscle.

basically from what i have seen in real life consistant eod inject of tne delivers less sides then less frequent injects of something like te, thats all.

regardless ed injects would be BEST but we live in a world of compramise, just sharing my experiance.

I guess that all makes sense. Just a little counterintuitive. I shoot everything ED regardless so I guess it doesn't matter for me. Thanks for the explanation though.

I guess that all makes sense. Just a little counterintuitive. I shoot everything ED regardless so I guess it doesn't matter for me. Thanks for the explanation though.

im not suggesting people shoot it farther apart. i do suggest people shoot ed and get used to it. you are 100% doing the right thing, hope it didnt sound like i suggested otherwise.

to understand the release thing you just have to look at the medical litrature on esters. we make this generalization going by listed half lives and that is just not an accurate picture of what is going on inside the body.

Old thread but what if I run 500 of test E and shoot TNE only pre work out on work out days. Does it work fast enough that I can shoot it pee work out for that pre workout affect on worknout days only? sjmikar to the way People take dbol only ok work out days?

How many hours before? Thanks

Old thread but what if I run 500 of test E and shoot TNE only pre work out on work out days. Does it work fast enough that I can shoot it pee work out for that pre workout affect on worknout days only? sjmikar to the way People take dbol only ok work out days?

How many hours before? Thanks

When I use it that's what I do. About an hour pre.

if the tne is in oil it effectively sustains the release rate, it take a bit for your body to break down that depot, easily 24 hrs. shooting tne in oil eod is no prob. even m/w/f but you may notice a little drop in sex drive or something by monday morning. that isnt to say that your test levels crash though. if you just run tne for a while and stop your blood levels are gona be high for more then 2 weeks following.

you can in theory just start something new when you would do your first next shot. if starting te you wouldnt really feel much down time. in the 2 weeks it would take to really feel the te. that said i feel my te very quick.

If that's the case then the same would be true for oil based dbol and drol right?

I'm running a 50mg tne 50 mg tren base 2000 mcg mtren blend, while its a bit different then just pure tne, i will say a few things,

TNE does not give the stimulatory effects that a pre workout gives. Not to mention this shit hurts haha.(i enjoy the pain)

now what i really like using it for is for the intensity, it doesn't stimulate, but i do feel like going heavier while I'm using it, its great before i do a photo ops or video record because it really brings out striations and veins once i get a pump, but i don't feel it replaces a good pre workout

-air

So the oil version despite it not being a suspension will be active an hour two after shooting it? Thank you

I use tne in a trans dermal love the the stuff ..4 pumps on the inner thigh hour before the gym ..love that smell :p

supposedly , tne will spike and drop off faster than suspension. but i feel it within an hour like the guys above have said

If that's the case then the same would be true for oil based dbol and drol right?

essentially any no ester compound.
keep in mind compounds with an ester work the same way just the ester delays the release of the hormone.

the issue with the no ester compounds is getting a genuine solution.

actually I am finding that some compounds WITH esters react like this too!
lol

been trying to make primo ACE workable IM and its a true BITCH! lol

I think it is crashing in depot just like a bass that is not a true solution would, due to chemical properties.

oral compounds do not go into solution easily.

if you get them clear, it may or may not be a working solution just like this frkn primo... its crystal clear and smooth, no pain going in. once your body starts to break it down the chemicals release at different rates, basically the ba/bb get release super fast into your system leaving the aas crystals to irritate the muscle.

experience has taught me to just eat the orals. lol

I think experience is gona teach me to just buy primo EEEEEE!!!!!:love:

lol

:sta:-wars

Personally, I like the inj orals.

An awesome pre is TNE and dbol or drol.

Just run em in the same pin.

Pain and discomfort all depend on the brewer.

H

TNE is the shit, doesn't hurt like prop and shot 45 mins pre gives you awesome aggression. I use to spot shot it in my chest when I was bodybuilding just incase there is local growth. Haven't used since I started powerlifting but I'll probably still spot shot it anyway because I still want to look like a bodybuilder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i love TNE pre workout. Im so strong and full when using it

I've used both TNE never seemed to have the "Kick" water-based suspension did

Anyone mix TNE with your other long esters in same syringe and if so you have noticed a delay response opposed to the normal 90-120min for TNE kick in time?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws