over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anyone else feel small in the gym?

I have never felt as big as I am, in fact, I look about the same size to myself as I did when I first started lifting hard. Personally I think we create this image on purpose, to motivate ourselves to be bigger. To us, we are always the same size: smaller than we want to be.

On a side note, I think anorexic people often do the exact same thing.

I totally feel this way. I hate myself and think I look small and fat even when I'm the biggest dude around. body dysmorphia. sucks

Bigorexia is a motherfucker!

I am constantly worried that my muscles are not big enough, especially my legs.

Same!:banghead: Does get easier at your get older cause you don't give a shit or not much you can do about. Damn Young Whipper Snappers!

Johnny Ringo

I will always feel small and not satisfied as its no easy being in the prsence of Cutler,Wolf,Bernika, etc :( however the conversations r good:)

That's a helluva line up. Very jealous if that!!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

As somone who doesn't consider himself a bodybuilder in the classic sense...but just someone who wants to get bigger :) I still occasionally see myself as the 6'1", 165 twig I used to be. Now that I'm 225...with finally arms over 19" and growing everywhere else - I do realize that I'm bigger than the average guy - I ride public transit daily, and the point is made painfully clear :) Just takes a while for it to sneak into my thick skull, sometimes

Andrew

I find myself constantly questioning whether I'm making any progress at all. I still think I look the same size as when I started training almost 2yrs ago even though I'm at least 20lbs heavier now and it shows. Mentally,I'm still slim. I'm still natural at the moment. Maybe that's why I feel the way I do. I feel the strong pull of the darkside:star-:ars I look forward to that day I take the next step but I also dread it. I know that I'm not going to want to come off ever. After being Superman, how does one go back to being an average man:confused:

Last edited:
of course i feel small

That is why we do what we do. Because in our insane minds we believe what we have acheived will never be enough, and the circle goes round and round.

Sometimes I feel small in the gym, but then I realize how incredibly young and stupid those guys are and unbelievably wise and intelligent I am and it all equals out. :D

I used to feel like this all the time,then i realized im 35 yo 6'2 260 with 23" arms and i said im fucking huge.I can say that i am very content at this size.It gets me alot of attention.

Post a pic of your 23" arms, I ain't buying that at 6'2" 260, unless both your legs are chopped off.

Here is a rule of thumb. If you have more muscle than a NFL Linebacker you are huge. As long as you also remember you have 5% of his athleticism.

How about GSP when he isn't cutting weight? 5'9", maybe 195. He looks very big. He certainly looks functional.

Absolutely. I understand in the realm of this board I'm still small, but when I look in the mirror I still see myself 9 months and 50pounds ago.

Oh for sure....in comparison of this board I am small. I wish I wasn't in-between cycles right now I love it when I'm more around 255 although most guys my age start thinking about losing weight. I just love throwing weight around!

Post a pic of your 23" arms, I ain't buying that at 6'2" 260, unless both your legs are chopped off.

I'm guessing they are 23" permabulker arms. Of all the internet stats, bf% is the one that is most prone to error.

Mirrors are like your significant other, they will always lie to you about how you look.

As somone who doesn't consider himself a bodybuilder in the classic sense...but just someone who wants to get bigger :) I still occasionally see myself as the 6'1", 165 twig I used to be. Now that I'm 225...with finally arms over 19" and growing everywhere else - I do realize that I'm bigger than the average guy - I ride public transit daily, and the point is made painfully clear :) Just takes a while for it to sneak into my thick skull, sometimes

Andrew

6'1" 225 with 19" arms. I have GOT to see this.

Post up some pics including legs please.

Bit Off topic, but what the heck

I only feel small in the locker room when people see my wee-weenie.

That reminds me of a cruel joke some of the jocks at my high school played on a nerdy guy. There were about 5 of us left in the locker room getting changed back into our clothes after gym class and two football players ran over to the door to the locker room and opened it up. Into the room came 3 of the school's cheerleaders and they got a long look at the boy's penis because he was standing there naked. They all pointed at him and laughed, saying "hey look its string ding!" I wonder how much that scarred that poor guy.

I only feel small in the locker room when people see my wee-weenie.

Well atleast you have come to terms with the reason why Q dumped you for JR. Atleast your funny matey... you will always have that :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131