over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anyone else feel small in the gym?

Post a pic of your 23" arms, I ain't buying that at 6'2" 260, unless both your legs are chopped off.

My legs are small as im not a bodybuilder and could care less about symmetry,My calves are 20" and my arms are 23" at 15%,everywhere i go people stare at my arms and say things about how big they are.Ive been training for 21 years and dont care if anyone believes me or not.In real life people are freaked out by them which is the look im going for.I just enjoy lifting and having big arms is all.

Its never enough whether its size, women, money, or almost anything else until maybe you recognize it never will be.

And then maybe you can focus on other things that may be more valuable.

Maybe, maybe not,

Its the human condition,

Normal

IPG

I wouldnt worry about what anybody else look, just worry bout yourself.

Its never enough whether its size, women, money, or almost anything else until maybe you recognize it never will be.

And then maybe you can focus on other things that may be more valuable.

Maybe, maybe not,

Its the human condition,

Normal

IPG

So true

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

My legs are small as im not a bodybuilder and could care less about symmetry,My calves are 20" and my arms are 23" at 15%,everywhere i go people stare at my arms and say things about how big they are.Ive been training for 21 years and dont care if anyone believes me or not.In real life people are freaked out by them which is the look im going for.I just enjoy lifting and having big arms is all.

;)

Attachments

• arm-fat-wtf1.jpg
    arm-fat-wtf1.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 335
I feel like the smallest person there.. Some guy today said hi, how are you? Then goes man your looking great. I thought to myself yeah ok... I said thank you but I don't see it.. Maybe he was hitting on me? :eek:

whats worse is when u leave the gym and come home and you are all swole. then when the pump is gone ur like im small lol

Feeling small is part of feeling inadequate and for humans its pretty normal. It's what keeps us going. I'd love to just no give a fack but its not easy.

6'1" 225 with 19" arms. I have GOT to see this.

Post up some pics including legs please.

Seriously.... I'm 6'2" If I was any less than 230 I would look like I run cross country unless I was like lol

Unless I looked like this ofcourse:

Attachments

• MunzerAndreas.jpg
    MunzerAndreas.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 344
Nope....not lying....I'm not much for pictures just hanging around - but I can take some (webcam quality, but better than nothing) and get them posted. I'll see if I can do it this week...hmmmm could wait until after I work out arms to get another pic too, but by cell takes crappy pictures - no image stabilization. I'll see what I can do.

Doctor9

Yea, but that is because everyone else is wearing tank tops and I am wearing a hoodie. One of these days Ill train in a tank top and speedo and they will be awe struck at how much bigger I am than them... all jokes aside it is the truth. Ive had people tell me about how strong I am for my size, but im thinking "wtf, I am bigger than you". But my baggy sweatshirt hides it all.

Muscle dysmorphia

Those who suffer from muscle dysmorphia tend to hold delusions that they are "skinny" or "too small" but are often above average in musculature. Sometimes referred to as reverse anorexia nervosa, or the Adonis Complex.
Someone had told me I suffered from this a long time ago, but never read up on this.

Muscle dysmorphia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I read this article and alot of it hits home for me. Hope this helps

6'1" 225 with 19" arms. I have GOT to see this.

Post up some pics including legs please.

If it gives you any idea what 6'1" 225 with 19" arms looks like, I was6'1" 226 in my last comp arms about 19.5 +/- 1/4" (my avatar and profile pic) big as shyt in my home town, but puny looking to me. After the comp judge told me I needed to bring my arms up to match my delts. Offseason I'm at 255 20.5 " arms pumped, still feel little. Trying to get them to 21" before I die

Fk my legs :banghead:

Not quite.My tris are extremely defined and there are veins on my bis and tris.But you guys with small arms keep thinking that if it makes you happy,hahaha.

We here at PROfessional muscle have a saying, "PUT UP OR SHUT UP"

My arms are 19 1/4 in pumped but I'm striving to hit 20" at least. I hope!:eek:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear