over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Beast is going beastmode this fall! 💪

beast405

Well-known member / Kilo Klub
Registered
My gyno surgery is next week. My doc said it will take me about 3-4 weeks to be back in the gym hardcore. So with that said for the first time in a few years I’m actually going to go hard this fall/winter and do a real bulk. Using dosages i haven’t ran in a long time. (Still not crazy high though ). It’s going to be a pretty simple cycle. Also I’m going to try to eat more food than I have in a long time and am going to do my best to hold myself accountable and do a log on here.(for myself and those who are interested). I already have my cycle planned out pretty much. Here’s what I’m going to do. Hope you guys may find interest in following along 💪

Week 1-12
Test cyp - 750mg ew
Deca- 400mg-600mg ew (depending on how I feel)
Anadrol 50mg only on training days pre workout
Gh- 4iu ed
Lantus 20iu ed
Humalog 10iu (just on workout days post wo)
Metformin- 500mg before bed

Week 13-24
Test cyp - 750mg ew
Eq- 600mg ew
Tbol- 60mg ed
Gh- 4iu ed
Lantus 20iu ed
Humalog 10iu (just on workout days post wo)
Metformin- 500mg before bed

More importantly, what's the training routine and diet plan? Gear looks pretty standard I'd take the drol ed. I know you've posted alot latley about health and stated taking meds because you were worried about bp, will you be doing cardio for health? 100% clean diet?

More importantly, what's the training routine and diet plan? Gear looks pretty standard I'd take the drol ed. I know you've posted alot latley about health and stated taking meds because you were worried about bp, will you be doing cardio for health? 100% clean diet?
I’m going to update the training and diet when the time gets closer. And yes diet will be clean and cardio will be in there for sure !

If it were me I’d tweak the dosages a bit… take the Test to a gram. Because that’s where the magic starts to happen! 😉 Put the EQ in the beginning w/ your Deca. Both have super long half lives so start em both at the front! Id take em both at the 600mg dose for Deca and EQ. I’d do the T-bol throughout the whole run as well.

Just my lowly lil opinion… Get after it dog, hope everything works out well for your surgery.

Cage

If it were me I’d tweak the dosages a bit… take the Test to a gram. Because that’s where the magic starts to happen! 😉 Put the EQ in the beginning w/ your Deca. Both have super long half lives so start em both at the front! Id take em both at the 600mg dose for Deca and EQ. I’d do the T-bol throughout the whole run as well.

Just my lowly lil opinion… Get after it dog, hope everything works out well for your surgery.

Cage
Thanks bro! And yes I believe I am going to go with a gram on the test as you suggested. Go big or go home right ! And run the eq and deca the whole cycle. Pumped to see how big I can get. I’m holding solid at 225lbs pretty lean right now. That’s half ass working out and switched to just trt test here recently. Can’t wait til after surgery to see how big I can get !!

Make sure you have some pharm grade AIs. That gyno can come back my friend.

Make sure you have some pharm grade AIs. That gyno can come back my friend.
Does it Come back post surgery? Always wondered and his post about getting surgery and then blasting test that high seemed risky. I'm not estrogen prone at all never had a side that I'm aware, but if I got gyno surgery I'd be scared to run anything that would risk it

Does it Come back post surgery? Always wondered and his post about getting surgery and then blasting test that high seemed risky. I'm not estrogen prone at all never had a side that I'm aware, but if I got gyno surgery I'd be scared to run anything that would risk it
I know everybody is different. But the guys I know personally who have had it done have blasted hard for years. (Way higher than the dosages I posted here ). They haven’t had theirs grow back at all. But I am going to have an ai on hand just in case.

It can def come back. Take the necessary precautions and you’ll be fine.

It can def come back. Take the necessary precautions and you’ll be fine.
Doesn't this depend on the type of surgery? I believe that they often leave a bit of the gland due to cosmetic reasons so then gyno can return. But I thought the entire gland can be removed and then you're safe right?

Doesn't this depend on the type of surgery? I believe that they often leave a bit of the gland due to cosmetic reasons so then gyno can return. But I thought the entire gland can be removed and then you're safe right?

I was under this same impression as you here. Curious to hear the answer. If your gland is completely removed then how could it possibly come back?

Cage

I'd probably not go too haywire for most of, if not all of, this year. It will take a good month post-gyno surgery for healing, but it will be different person to person. I wouldn't rush in with high doses right away. If you can get a compression vest, i'd recommend one. The more lipo they do, the more bruising there will be. Keep an eye on the scar healing too from the incision. Anyway, congrats on the surgery.

I’m not sure I believe in this “gland removal” broscience I’ve been hearing. I can only speak to my experience which was absolutely perfect. My doc said he doesn’t remove the gland as you need something behind the nipple so there isn’t an indent post surgery. He went in and ripped out every piece of tissue until he reached the gland. Y’all have seen my surgery pics. But I still have my gland so he said be careful it can come back. I’ve had 1-2 little scares where they got sensitive for a few days and I upped my AI during the blast and was ultimately fine. In summary, make sure you get all the proper facts from your doc and just be careful going forward.

I'd probably not go too haywire for most of, if not all of, this year. It will take a good month post-gyno surgery for healing, but it will be different person to person. I wouldn't rush in with high doses right away. If you can get a compression vest, i'd recommend one. The more lipo they do, the more bruising there will be. Keep an eye on the scar healing too from the incision. Anyway, congrats on the surgery.
All great advice

I wonder why some guys get gyno then others like me can swim in test and not have issues? I guess the bad part is I don't get much of a response from AAS sides, gains even when eating. They do help me preserve mass when cutting.

excited for you bro, goood luck with gyno surgery, they have it for cheap in tj. i am interesting in doing that
Thank you so much Brother. I am very excited to say the least !

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear