over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Beast is going beastmode this fall! 💪

Doesn't this depend on the type of surgery? I believe that they often leave a bit of the gland due to cosmetic reasons so then gyno can return. But I thought the entire gland can be removed and then you're safe right?
My doctor is removing like 95% of the gland or so. He said the chance of it coming back are slim to none.

Get some brother! Good luck. I'm doing TRT through fall and winter after a few months off everything. I've been on since last November. I need a break but I got back to where I was before that idiot slammed into me and cracked my femur.

But def listen to these guys. You don't get a free pass on estro even with lipo and gland removal.👍

Will be looking forward to your progress. Make sure you do a member log. Those are always great to read. Everybody comes to the board when something is not right or they're having a problem but very rarely do we get people saying how awesome they're doing.

lifting-up-glass.gif

My gyno surgery is next week. My doc said it will take me about 3-4 weeks to be back in the gym hardcore. So with that said for the first time in a few years I’m actually going to go hard this fall/winter and do a real bulk. Using dosages i haven’t ran in a long time. (Still not crazy high though ). It’s going to be a pretty simple cycle. Also I’m going to try to eat more food than I have in a long time and am going to do my best to hold myself accountable and do a log on here.(for myself and those who are interested). I already have my cycle planned out pretty much. Here’s what I’m going to do. Hope you guys may find interest in following along 💪

Week 1-12
Test cyp - 750mg ew
Deca- 400mg-600mg ew (depending on how I feel)
Anadrol 50mg only on training days pre workout
Gh- 4iu ed
Lantus 20iu ed
Humalog 10iu (just on workout days post wo)
Metformin- 500mg before bed

Week 13-24
Test cyp - 750mg ew
Eq- 600mg ew
Tbol- 60mg ed
Gh- 4iu ed
Lantus 20iu ed
Decided to modify this. I’m thinking the following. But it still isn’t set in stone.

Week 1-12
Test cyp - 1000mg ew
Mast e- 400mg ew
Gh- 4iu ed
Lantus 20iu ed

Week 13-24
Test cyp - 1000mg ew
Mast e- 400mg ew
Eq- 600mg ew
Tbol- 60mg ed
Gh- 4iu ed
Lantus 20iu ed

Decided to modify this. I’m thinking the following. But it still isn’t set in stone.

Week 1-12
Test cyp - 1000mg ew
Mast e- 400mg ew
Gh- 4iu ed
Lantus 20iu ed

Week 13-24
Test cyp - 1000mg ew
Mast e- 400mg ew
Eq- 600mg ew
Tbol- 60mg ed
Gh- 4iu ed
Lantus 20iu ed
Still too complicated for me. I would just do:

1000mg test
600mg eq
300-400mg nandrolone

or
1000mg test
600mg primo
300-400mg nandrolone

gh, insulin, metformin, IA etc. that's a different story I'm just talking about gear

Why Drol for the pre-workout? Does Drol work really well for you personally pre-workout? Why not Halo or a mix of Tren Base & TNE?

My next pre-workout will be Halo combined with TNE/Tren Base.

Cage

What type of training will you be doing? DC, high volume, ?

Do you think adding 250mg of test or the precise doses of a 4 drugs will result in significant changes in progress? Seems like majoring in the minor. Wouldn’t a moderate dose of test with an anabolic adjunct added be enough when combined with hard training and copious calories consistently over time?

Any “beast” I know doesn’t put near the emphasis on drugs as many here. They take them for sure but spend more time making sure training and recovery on optimal while being obsessive about diet… getting all the right calories never missing a meal and doing this day in and day out for months/years not a 12 week run.

Do you think adding 250mg of test or the precise doses of a 4 drugs will result in significant changes in progress? Seems like majoring in the minor. Wouldn’t a moderate dose of test with an anabolic adjunct added be enough when combined with hard training and copious calories consistently over time?

Any “beast” I know doesn’t put near the emphasis on drugs as many here. They take them for sure but spend more time making sure training and recovery on optimal while being obsessive about diet… getting all the right calories never missing a meal and doing this day in and day out for months/years not a 12 week run.
I’ve put in the work for many many years. So not being rude. I don’t need your input in that aspect. I know what works for me and what doesn’t. I haven’t ran high dosages in years and I maintain a VERY good sized physique while having abs. Not saying I’m the biggest but I maintain 225lbs with Abs on literally trt dosages . And training like 3 days a week. And I follow a pretty good diet pretty much year around but I do throw In some bullshit every now and then. I don’t need to be OBSESSIVE to see results personally. I am just going to push the dosages a little this year and up my training and food and see where it goes. I appreciate your concern anyway my friend but I’m ok in that regard. Thank you 👍

What type of training will you be doing? DC, high volume, ?
I love it pre workout. My old coach John Oreagan actually taught me that anadrol was a good pre workout for offseason and I’ve been using it ever since. I love it.

I wonder why some guys get gyno then others like me can swim in test and not have issues? I guess the bad part is I don't get much of a response from AAS sides, gains even when eating. They do help me preserve mass when cutting.

Many more Stimulatory inputs than just estrogen. IGF, progesterone, other drugs…

Example: bob on 500 test…totally ok

Bob on 500 test+5iu growth and smokes pot post workout…boobs

I’ve put in the work for many many years. So not being rude. I don’t need your input in that aspect. I know what works for me and what doesn’t. I haven’t ran high dosages in years and I maintain a VERY good sized physique while having abs. Not saying I’m the biggest but I maintain 225lbs with Abs on literally trt dosages . And training like 3 days a week. And I follow a pretty good diet pretty much year around but I do throw In some bullshit every now and then. I don’t need to be OBSESSIVE to see results personally. I am just going to push the dosages a little this year and up my training and food and see where it goes. I appreciate your concern anyway my friend but I’m ok in that regard. Thank you 👍
i mean you posted asking for opinions and advice. Sorry if you don’t agree with it all.

I’m just saying you seem pretty focused on the gear to get you “beast mode” when it is likely the smallest variable for all of us amongst training, diet, recovery and gear.

Good luck regardless of what you choose to do.

I love it pre workout. My old coach John Oreagan actually taught me that anadrol was a good pre workout for offseason and I’ve been using it ever since. I love it.
Do you only use it pre workout? So no using it on rest days?

Why Drol for the pre-workout? Does Drol work really well for you personally pre-workout? Why not Halo or a mix of Tren Base & TNE?

My next pre-workout will be Halo combined with TNE/Tren Base.

Cage
anadrol bro, these preworkout blends trip me out, they are a new thing, I dont think they are as viable or proven (albeit anecdotally) like drol is
every person i have ever given drol to is blown away, and on their training days, i have them take it PREW WORKOUT, the rest of the days, same time everyday if possible

anadrol bro, these preworkout blends trip me out, they are a new thing, I dont think they are as viable or proven (albeit anecdotally) like drol is
every person i have ever given drol to is blown away, and on their training days, i have them take it PREW WORKOUT, the rest of the days, same time everyday if possible
Yep. Adrol is the shit pre workout !

Make it easier
1g test
500mg Primo
500mg NPP
gh, insulin, AI, metformin

Yep. Adrol is the shit pre workout !

My back severely dislikes Drol….. Huge cystic acne problem! Not going down that road again. I like it, but not how my body reacts to it… ☹️

Cage

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity