over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

beef prices

Problem with that is this, they are considered "wild caught" because the farms are in the ocean and not in hatcheries. What kind of crap is that???

The combination of mercury and radiation from Fukushima makes this a less than desirable option.....

just hit the Costco...
got some new yorks for 9.99 apound,rib eyes were the same...
I wonder how much longer it will be that price.

halibut was 20.00 a pound that's up about 5.00 a pound in about 2 years.

even dog shit talipia has almost doubled in 2 years.

had to go with some chicken legs at 1.39 a pound.

its just keeps getting worse.

If you are trying to save money you can get lucky if you find some packages of any meat or chicken that has a sell date of the next day or the same day. You will save like half. Just make sure to cook it right away.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Buying a quarter cow processed at 3.99 a lb. Now I feel even happier.

Go to halal stores bro.

Yes I know there is a lot of brown people there but I go there and I get 96%+ lean beef (they make it really lean for you and the ground them) at $4.29/lb.

Or google farms close to you. I've seen 90% grass feed beef at $6/lb. Walmart sells 2lbs of 96% at $12.98....HEB and other places are cheaper but walmart is straight up brutal.

Swap out one beef meal for one sushi meal every other day and you will save money and it should help keep your cholesterol levels lower(if that's a concern). I've been doing this for about a year and it has had tremendous benefit physique wise and on the wallet.

Go to halal stores bro.

Yes I know there is a lot of brown people there but I go there and I get 96%+ lean beef (they make it really lean for you and the ground them) at $4.29/lb.

"Yes I know there is a lot of brown people there"? Do you know how 'weird it sounds? Go to whole foods, they have great produce, yea I know there are lots of white people their but it's worth it...lol

Maybe you can look for a halal store owned by Bosnians? Albanians? Then you can avoid the "brown people" :rolleyes:

Other then that I agree, halal butchers are a good place to get your meat.

If you go to the small super markets not the big chain ones prices will be cheaper. I go to a small ma/pa store and I get my 93/7 ground sirloin for 4.79-5.79 when it is 4.79 I buy 20lbs and it'll last about 2 weeks. When it is 5.79 I buy 15lbs for 2 weeks.
I live by lean red meat. My gains have been solid and they don't go away as fast it seem when you eat lean red meat.

"Yes I know there is a lot of brown people there"? Do you know how 'weird it sounds? Go to whole foods, they have great produce, yea I know there are lots of white people their but it's worth it...lol

Maybe you can look for a halal store owned by Bosnians? Albanians? Then you can avoid the "brown people" :rolleyes:

yeah...whats wrong with brown people???

last couple of times I went to whole foods it was a bunch of white skinny unhealthy looking doofus hipsters.

yeah...whats wrong with brown people???

last couple of times I went to whole foods it was a bunch of white skinny unhealthy looking doofus hipsters.

hahahhahahha the part about whole foods is so true. Everyone in there is the same, delusional and presumptuous.

Costs of production has risen pretty significantly, and then there's the increase in transportation costs, the the drastically increased cost of corn.

The politicians say there's no inflation, wtf, who do they think they're fooling, fuel, food, and health insurance are all dramatically up.

The govt shows low inflation for beef because in the inflation reports they literally assume that as beef prices rise consumers will opt for lower priced beef and still spend the same amount of $ on beef. Voila! consumers on not spending more on beef.

Of course costs to produce cattle are up. Corn/feed and fuel and the 2 biggest causes. Both have been fueled by cheap money put out by the federal reserve creating speculation in the mkt. This will not last much longer. I disagree, all commodity prices are set to come crashing down starting in the next 12 months for many reasons and continue lower for 10 yrs. Oil will be back at $50 barrel before its done.

Swap out one beef meal for one sushi meal every other day and you will save money and it should help keep your cholesterol levels lower(if that's a concern). I've been doing this for about a year and it has had tremendous benefit physique wise and on the wallet.

Since when is a meal of sushi for a bodybuilder cheaper than a meat meal? :naughty:

The govt shows low inflation for beef because in the inflation reports they literally assume that as beef prices rise consumers will opt for lower priced beef and still spend the same amount of $ on beef. Voila! consumers on not spending more on beef.

Of course costs to produce cattle are up. Corn/feed and fuel and the 2 biggest causes. Both have been fueled by cheap money put out by the federal reserve creating speculation in the mkt. This will not last much longer. I disagree, all commodity prices are set to come crashing down starting in the next 12 months for many reasons and continue lower for 10 yrs. Oil will be back at $50 barrel before its done.

I will keep my fingers crossed for this. I hope this does happen as I would make life significantly improved for many many people.

I will keep my fingers crossed for this. I hope this does happen as I would make life significantly improved for many many people.

TRUE, if you have cash. Because along with reduced commodity prices, is reduced price of goods across the board, price cutting wars, this is deflation. Japan has been fighting this for 20 years.....unsuccessfully. It sounds good, but when its cuts into profits, it cuts into jobs and growth, wage increases are non-existent. But again to stay on topic, F` starbucks!

If you are trying to save money you can get lucky if you find some packages of any meat or chicken that has a sell date of the next day or the same day. You will save like half. Just make sure to cook it right away.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Or freeze it

Reason #4367 why our country is fucking DUMB...

"Oh shit, there's less cows! Charge 'em more"
"Durrrr, my kids is gotta eat! Durrrr..."

Meanwhile ...

"Watch out for those goddamn deer. There's just so damn many of them! They're over populated with no end in sight!"
"Is it hunting season yet? That special time of year where it's legal to shoot the overpopulated deer?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I suggest a guy on here to get a team of buddies, go hunt the fuck out of deer, grind it, and become a board sponsor.

Wild caught, as free range as it gets, red meat.

Reason #4367 why our country is fucking DUMB...

"Oh shit, there's less cows! Charge 'em more"
"Durrrr, my kids is gotta eat! Durrrr..."

Meanwhile ...

"Watch out for those goddamn deer. There's just so damn many of them! They're over populated with no end in sight!"
"Is it hunting season yet? That special time of year where it's legal to shoot the overpopulated deer?"

It's called supply and demand, not exactly a novel concept, well, to most.

I was being sarcastic...I'm brown...well more like mocha.

The reason I said that is because every time I tell people about halal stores they have to reply with how much brown people are there so that's why this time I was sarcastic about it trying to beat it to the punch.

I suggest a guy on here to get a team of buddies, go hunt the fuck out of deer, grind it, and become a board sponsor.

Wild caught, as free range as it gets, red meat.

This would be WONDERFUL. I hope someone down in the south takes this seriously.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws