over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

beef prices

good i'm not going crazy meat prices has gone up a crazy amount i like that buffalo spread idea

Man you guys pay some crazy prices. I can almost always find 93/7 for less than three a pound. Got some london broil last week for 2.77. Hell, safeway even has grassfed 85/15 for 5.99 and 93/7 for 6.99

I was being sarcastic...I'm brown...well more like mocha.

The reason I said that is because every time I tell people about halal stores they have to reply with how much brown people are there so that's why this time I was sarcastic about it trying to beat it to the punch.

I also was just playing around man, just found your word choice a little funny that's all.

Wait, what's illegal about it?

To sell meat in the US, you need to be USDA inspected, and selling a wild animal product with limited hunting window.....would raise a lot of eyebrows....

Great idea though!

Man you guys pay some crazy prices. I can almost always find 93/7 for less than three a pound. Got some london broil last week for 2.77. Hell, safeway even has grassfed 85/15 for 5.99 and 93/7 for 6.99

I buy 40lbs of lean meat at a time when it's on sale.

I buy 40lbs of lean meat at a time when it's on sale.

I do the same thing. Then I cut them all down to individual portion sizes and put them in freezer bags and freeze them

I find it amusing when you guys complain about meat prices. Come to the UK :eek::eek: I guess we can only complain about what's in our own lives as we know no different. Meat in the US is super cheap.

We buy all of our beef products from a local grocery chain. It was established by a butcher and they take a lot of pride with their meat products. They absolutely don't use "red slime" in their ground beef. People come from out of town just to purchase it. Right now their 90/10 ground beef is going for $3.98/pound.

I find it amusing when you guys complain about meat prices. Come to the UK :eek::eek: I guess we can only complain about what's in our own lives as we know no different. Meat in the US is super cheap.

can you quote some prices???

TRUE, if you have cash. Because along with reduced commodity prices, is reduced price of goods across the board, price cutting wars, this is deflation. Japan has been fighting this for 20 years.....unsuccessfully. It sounds good, but when its cuts into profits, it cuts into jobs and growth, wage increases are non-existent. But again to stay on topic, F` starbucks!

Well wages have not exactly been increasing with the rate of consumer goods price increases so..............profit is up 40% where I work in the last year, wages basically frozen and no increase in hours or staff so I'm a little bitter about that but thats also why I am in school and will improve my standing soon enough. I am currently earning about what I was ten years ago, it's sad but I will change my situation soon enough and should have sooner. Allow me to say I am far from unskilled and have 15 years experience in what I do but it is what it is.

As far as starbucks goes IMO over priced crap. I make coffee at home for a fraction of the price and it tastes much better.

The grocery store I go to....93/7 ground sirloin is always $3.99/lb. Hell....about a year ago before prices went up it was usually $2.99/lb. Black Angus beef too....the good stuff.

my point of this thread was to let folks know some dramatic price increases are coming, it's not if, it's when.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear