over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best High Dose Test

MightyJohn

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hey Guys...with all the 350-400mg/cc tests out there what certain brand currently stands out as being smooth & dosed right on..?

My friends all seem to be a fan of the HGH Labs line. It just so happens that they are a sponsor here too.

I have heard some friends comment on the higher doseage Axio and Syntrop brands but honestly, after their bust and all(hell, even before), they just aren't my ccup of tea!:headbang:

my question is, why do you need such a highly concentrated injectable? 200-250 mg/ml is plenty. Even if youre doing 1 gram per week that is only 4 or 5ccs per week.

Whenver you go high conc like that you are just tempting fate as far as getting painful injects go. The irritation from injections with so much solvent is going to be worse. Most guys on here use less than 1 gram per week, so the volume isnt an issue. You can easily do multple injections of 3ccs per week too if the protocol called for it, and youd still have less pain than an injection of something like T400. That shit will make you feel like you want to crawl into a hole and die.

Is it the whole mentality, more=better?

my question is, why do you need such a highly concentrated injectable? 200-250 mg/ml is plenty. Even if youre doing 1 gram per week that is only 4 or 5ccs per week.

Whenver you go high conc like that you are just tempting fate as far as getting painful injects go. The irritation from injections with so much solvent is going to be worse. Most guys on here use less than 1 gram per week, so the volume isnt an issue. You can easily do multple injections of 3ccs per week too if the protocol called for it, and youd still have less pain than an injection of something like T400. That shit will make you feel like you want to crawl into a hole and die.

I hear that the hgh labs (both sust and test e 400) are painless. Neither of them have any pain and the RAM labs test prop 200mg/ml is great too. I would say that both are accurately dosed as indicated by blood tests etc(meaning total test and free test fall within the range they normally do at a given doseage(benchmarked using watson)). Just my two cs.

Agree. Science behind this origianl poster- GET YOUR FREE TES AND EPI TES LEVELS CHECKED AND RAMP UP FROM THERE.a GRAM IS hIGH imo. I do well on half that. At 42 I got the levels of an 18 year old. Why go higher=sides- which I have zero except muscle hupertrophy. No water, no zits, clean sgot&sgpt(liver) and bun (kidney). More is not better unless ya want sides. Ya gotta go with your body chemistry. Everyone different. There is a science behind this and it is not a guessing game. It is called blood work. As mentioned at 42 I been in this supplement game for 25 years. Ya started to early A(looking back) but I got my kids got my girl and have no sides.

I hear that the hgh labs (both sust and test e 400) are painless. Neither of them have any pain and the RAM labs test prop 200mg/ml is great too. I would say that both are accurately dosed as indicated by blood tests etc(meaning total test and free test fall within the range they normally do at a given doseage(benchmarked using watson)). Just my two cs.

Well, thats new to me. I remember how the stuff was just 5-10 yrs ago and it hurt like hell. Even experienced homebrewers couldnt make it painless. Maybe a lot of ethyl oleate in there? I know the EO helps a lot with pain, but some people are allergic to it I think.

IMO, youre much much better off going with the standard 100mg/ml Prop and 200-250 mg/wl cyp. Whats the big deal? Are these guys using 2 or 3 grams a week and need to get the volume of their injectables down? Like I said, even if youre doing 2 grams week total with 250mg/ml you will only need to inject 8ml per week. You could do 3ml on monday, 3 ml on wed, and then just 2ml of friday. In general youre going to have less pain with less concentrated gear.

I must say I pinned 400 sus from our #1 domestic sponsor (IMO) today and it was painless- so far. Ill see how I feel tomorrow usually that prop stings. Actually I pinned 1.25 ml which equates to 500mg (my weekly) and no pain. So either its underdosed (which I hope not) or they got it right on. Typically I was dosing 500mg in 2ml solute (250/ml) but I gave this a run. See what happens. In quad BTW.

I recall reading a thread not too long ago (a few months ago) on here about the pain associated with the higher octane DVD’s being sold on here from a sponsor. The replies I remember from some members that supported these sponsors was, use lesser dose. Warm up the DVD’s. Inject in different sites. And you must have infected the site or DVD’s somehow. Does anyone else recall reading this thread?? :confused:

Good point! 2.5mls x twice a week is not much volume at all. Unless your stacking a bunch of other injectables. Even then If it was High volume it could be further broke down to 3x a week.

I always inject test twice a week but on next cycle i am runing sus and eq sus 3 times a week M/W/F hoping for better results.

no matter wut im using or how much i always always put my tool under hot water for a minute and a half then i go from there. But anyways ive been using the hghlabs test e 400 and can def tell u its painless. its my third time using it and its def my fav test product ive eva used outta all the people ive gone through. hope this helps

gear depot carries HGH Labs brand test {400mg/ml} and its STRONG and PAINLESS. the wives tale that all higher concentration test has to be painfull is bullshit! it can be done, most just don't give a fuck to do it. HGH brand is top of the line.... gear depot carries it and gear depot is the #1 sponsor on this board hands down.

TRUTH!

Well, thats new to me. I remember how the stuff was just 5-10 yrs ago and it hurt like hell. Even experienced homebrewers couldnt make it painless. Maybe a lot of ethyl oleate in there? I know the EO helps a lot with pain, but some people are allergic to it I think.

IMO, youre much much better off going with the standard 100mg/ml Prop and 200-250 mg/wl cyp. Whats the big deal? Are these guys using 2 or 3 grams a week and need to get the volume of their injectables down? Like I said, even if youre doing 2 grams week total with 250mg/ml you will only need to inject 8ml per week. You could do 3ml on monday, 3 ml on wed, and then just 2ml of friday. In general youre going to have less pain with less concentrated gear.
no matter how much your using wouldn't you like to inject less volume? especially if its painless? if your doing a gram that would be 1cc on monday, 1cc on wednesday, and 1/2cc on friday of HGH labs test enanthate. this is a no brainer and anyone with half a brain would opt for a painless 400mg/ml solution.

of course you would only do this if AAS is legal in your country :lightbulb:

Agreed, IMO 200-250 mg. per ml. is plenty. In higher concentrations your body won't absorb all of the substance and you lose a good portion of it's effectiveness. If you want more effectiveness, more frequent injections with lower concentrations is a better way to go.
Peace and good health to ya,
M2M:cool:

I got HGH labs TEST E 400. I think was a dumb mistake since I only run 250mg/2xweek. I've just never seen 400mg/ml so I thought hey cool! I had some pain from it at first even with cutting it. Now my 2and time around my glutes quads and delts there is no pain. But god damn the delt pain was unreal I had to stop training for a week. Last few injections there has been no pain. Knock on wood

no matter how much your using wouldn't you like to inject less volume? especially if its painless? if your doing a gram that would be 1cc on monday, 1cc on wednesday, and 1/2cc on friday of HGH labs test enanthate. this is a no brainer and anyone with half a brain would opt for a painless 400mg/ml solution.

of course you would only do this if AAS is legal in your country :lightbulb:

If I were doing over 1 gram a week total then yeah I might consider using it if it were indeed as painless as the lower stuff I would normally use. Problem is with my experience I never found that, even with homebrew. Once you get up to doing 2 grams or more it would be a blessing. Most guys on here though arent taking more than 1 gram total a week though, or at least they shouldnt be! If youre only doing say 750 mg/wk test, thats going to be just 3ccs of the average test cyp and is certainly not a lot to shoot. I always did 3cc per injection no problem as long as its a long ester.

I cant understand how someone can say that test prop 200mg/ml is painless! Hell 100 mg/ml has some pain. WIth things like prop its not necessarily the solvents used by the molecule itself. WIth things like that youre better off spreading out the dose over multiple injection sites rather than putting it all in one spot.

I got HGH labs TEST E 400. I think was a dumb mistake since I only run 250mg/2xweek. I've just never seen 400mg/ml so I thought hey cool! I had some pain from it at first even with cutting it. Now my 2and time around my glutes quads and delts there is no pain. But god damn the delt pain was unreal I had to stop training for a week. Last few injections there has been no pain. Knock on wood

Yep, for people like you youre better off just using the regular 250mg/ml. IMO its only the guys that are shooting multple grams per week that should even consider using it.

Maldorf, B-Boy hit the nail on the head...My labrats have never noticed better results administering more often(with blends or long esters) & they prefer to keep volume down to 2ccish/site...when You add approx 2-3cc of an anabolic...with a high dose test, We are only talking 4-5cc/week TOPS

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws