over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can someone answer this please

rotty

Registered
I hope no one gets annoyed with this question if they feel this is a newbie question but...I see a lot of people say they love test cyp or love test enanthate and don't like the other one because I got acne, too much bloat, etc....Now if both are longer acting esters of the same hormone. Then how can someone get much different results from basically the same thing. From what I understand test is test is test and the ester itself has no effect either positive or negative for muscle growth or sides then how is this possible. Now I'm also assuming that it would be from the same company and taken in the same dose. Thanks for shedding some light on this.

Ive never been able to tell Much differance in the two myself.
Either is fine with me :) From my experiences I had no differant results or side effects. If there was a differance it wasnt noticable to me.

As far as ALL test being test and the ester having no effect Id disagree with.
Just that cyp and enan are real close to the same.

Yes I agree with rajjin. Cyp and enanth are very close. Slightly longer half life for enanth. Yes the esters do have a lot to do with how they act in your system. The longer the ester the longer the effect/half life, the slower it releases in your system. As for the acne most of this is dose related and longer esters allows more of a build up of hormone. The higher your test levels the more test side effects you get. If you were prone to acne as a young man chances are you'll get acne when your test levels elevate and your skin becomes more oily. This allows the bacteria that cause acne to have the perfect environment to multiply and cause outbreaks.

I personally have never felt a difference in Cyp or Enan........

cyp and enth are almost identical, test is test until you use the short acting esthers (prop)...less water retention, then there are the omnas, sust and similar, some bloat, some don't as much. I bloat in my face, but the rest looks lean and clean.

Clyde

I understand that cyp and enanthate are basically the same. My question comes from reading some of the old posts and people giving recommendations on personal experiences with the two and seeing that some of these opinions stated that they loved enanthate but didn't really like cyp because they got too bloated on cyp or they broke out on it and I've read the opposite loved cyp and got all the sides from enanthate. I've personally taken both and like them both and wouln't be able to tell the difference between the two. My question isn't based on something that I believe to be true it's based on things that I've read on here from people giving advice. Wanted to make sure my understanding of it is correct

Oldfella...I meant that the ester has no direct effect. Meaning that the ester itself doesn't add muscle or give you sides...

Another question now, science related. Say you take 500mgs of test enanthate. One time deal, no other shots. If with the enanthate ester it takes about 2 weeks for it to reach peak levels. Would that mean that barring any additional test shots that in 2 weeks you would have 450mgs(assuming that you have to subtract the weight of the ester from the total weight). Or would it be less because since it slowly releases by the time the last of the test was released the first of the released test would have already degrated in the body

Clydesdale said:
cyp and enth are almost identical, test is test until you use the short acting esthers (prop)...less water retention, then there are the omnas, sust and similar, some bloat, some don't as much. I bloat in my face, but the rest looks lean and clean.

Clyde
haha! That's why I feel my face getting rounder when on sust

Everybody reacts different bro, I personally retain more water on enth. But I like both. Can't go wrong with either one.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member