over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dallas McCarver progress pic

Dude has an amazing body and a pretty boy face... A very rare combo. Girls most droll when he walks by

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Dude has an amazing body and a pretty boy face... A very rare combo. Girls most droll when he walks by

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I bet he attracts a lot more homosexual men than hot women. Women like the men's physique look.

60 Seconds with Flex | Twisting Lat Pull Down

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1QhF15Wh2o"]60 Seconds with Flex | Twisting Lat Pull Down - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lK_wZZsaB0E"]Dallas McCarver training for Mr. Olympia 2015 - YouTube[/ame]

I bet he attracts a lot more homosexual men than hot women. Women like the men's physique look.

Ironic isn't it!? Some guys lift really hard trying to get big to make themselves more attractive to women and in the end they get less looks. Maybe some women are intimidated by it? I know my wife told me I was starting to look gross when I got up around 250 lean.

You guys realize that tons of bikini/figure/fitness chicks love jacked guys right? Sure maybe not normal women but when you aren't normal you won't attract normal.

It mostly comes down to face and smile. Chicks who love to train tend to like big guys, you just can't expect muscles to make up for an ugly mug or boring personality.

You guys realize that tons of bikini/figure/fitness chicks love jacked guys right? Sure maybe not normal women but when you aren't normal you won't attract normal.

It mostly comes down to face and smile. Chicks who love to train tend to like big guys, you just can't expect muscles to make up for an ugly mug or boring personality.

Exactly. So it's not wrong in saying most girls do find it horrible. But most girls really into fitness love big guys. Plus there are not that many good looking big guys out there. So if you have both you are in for a good time if thats what you are after.

Exactly. So it's not wrong in saying most girls do find it horrible. But most girls really into fitness love big guys. Plus there are not that many good looking big guys out there. So if you have both you are in for a good time if thats what you are after.
Yes that's pretty much exactly what I'm trying to say. If you are jacked and attractive you should be getting laid consistently and by hot women, they just might be a bit crazy...

If you are not attractive, you are screwed either way haha unless you have money [emoji14]

There's a market for everyone (most) just have to know your audience!

I just disagree when I read some comments that make it sound like bodybuilders cant get laid. Almost all big guys I know have good looking women...either long term or whenever they want. Just not gonna jive with most accountants who don't train, for example haha.

Yes that's pretty much exactly what I'm trying to say. If you are jacked and attractive you should be getting laid consistently and by hot women, they just might be a bit crazy...

If you are not attractive, you are screwed either way haha unless you have money [emoji14]

There's a market for everyone (most) just have to know your audience!

I just disagree when I read some comments that make it sound like bodybuilders cant get laid. Almost all big guys I know have good looking women...either long term or whenever they want. Just not gonna jive with most accountants who don't train, for example haha.

I've done pretty well for myself being a big guy if I must say so myself. I also did fine when I was 180lbs. Low bodyfat is really the key here. And I definitely agree face is more important (well, that's a fact). Dallas isn't an ugly guy.

Btw, I need to find a gym with fitness and bikini competitors. Never really trained around any real competitors before except once in a blue moon. Can't wait to move to Miami next year

I've done pretty well for myself being a big guy if I must say so myself. I also did fine when I was 180lbs. Low bodyfat is really the key here. And I definitely agree face is more important (well, that's a fact). Dallas isn't an ugly guy.

Btw, I need to find a gym with fitness and bikini competitors. Never really trained around any real competitors before except once in a blue moon. Can't wait to move to Miami next year
I was never in shape when I was single...now I'm married and finally look half decent and it doesnt matter [emoji14]

The double mind fuck is that I don't give girls attention which seems to make them want to talk even more...

You'll have fun there man, take some pics hahah jk

I have 'resting murder face'...does a good job of keeping the girls away :star-:ars

I have 'resting murder face'...does a good job of keeping the girls away :star-:ars

My girlfriend gives chicks that face if they come anywhere near me. I caught her in the gym mirror doing it, lol

Dallas has quickly become one of my favorites in the game today, bad attitude or not, he has a phenomenal physique (although I don't care for his midsection but whatever). Not that it really matter I was wondering if any one thinks he uses seo or something of the nature in his shoulders cause those are some true awesome boulders. Anyhow can't wait to see him on the Olympia stage

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
dirtyjoe8605
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131