over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dallas McCarver progress pic

I have 'resting murder face'...does a good job of keeping the girls away :star-:ars
On the other hand i get called pretty by girls and deep down it kills me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

curious to kno why compton and now dallas are jumping on the matt jensen bandwagon what is he offering them seriously?

Exactly. So it's not wrong in saying most girls do find it horrible. But most girls really into fitness love big guys. Plus there are not that many good looking big guys out there. So if you have both you are in for a good time if thats what you are after.

Gents just to let you all know Elvia is humbly describing himself here. He is a British MI5 spy ( think James bond look alike) has a stacked body and is on a secret mission to Geneva. Currently sleeping with all the hot Swiss chicks to kill time as he also happens to be the ring leader of a English sleeper cell network in Switzerland. Can't disclose any more I am afraid as its classified intel information :)

Gents just to let you all know Elvia is humbly describing himself here. He is a British MI5 spy ( think James bond look alike) has a stacked body and is on a secret mission to Geneva. Currently sleeping with all the hot Swiss chicks to kill time as he also happens to be the ring leader of a English sleeper cell network in Switzerland. Can't disclose any more I am afraid as its classified intel information :)

Someone has to do it. For Queen and Country :)

matt is very good at what he does!

your nieve if you think thats it. seriously he mentioned matt and his wife made all his meals for him for au. who else would do that. they probably paid for all the food to and who knows what else.

im thinkin its more along the lines of say im helping you and ill do this this and this. and then guys like us are like look at dallas look at compton matt knows his shit . yet those 2 guys are the guys that do things themselves so he not really doing anything. He gets free advertising and more regular joe clients in the long run for getting his name out there.

bsiness in busniess

Last edited:
your nieve if you think thats it. seriously he mentioned matt and his wife made all his meals for him for au. who else would do that. they probably paid for all the food to and who knows what else.

im thinkin its more along the lines of say im helping you and ill do this this and this. and then guys like us are like look at dallas look at compton matt knows his shit . yet those 2 guys are the guys that do things themselves so he not really doing anything. He gets free advertising and more regular joe clients in the long run for getting his name out there.

bsiness in busniess

Of course its good exposure from him and business is business everyone wants to make money nothing wrong with that. But he is doing Dallas' prep and advising him and you cant deny the results

I personally have worked with Matt in the past and he puts in a lot of work with all his clients. I mean a lot of work he pours everything he has into it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bsiness in busniess

Dallas mentions he gets his meals done by a food prep company so I dont think Matts making his meals for him, lol, thats funny though.

There are alot of great coaches out there other than these well known "gurus" like Hany and Farrah etc. Jansen and a few others, Austin Stout etc I think are the new breed of up and comer prep guys that are more geared towards staying healthy and taking care of ones self rather than just "follow this and take this" like many coaches.

Dallas has quickly become one of my favorites in the game today, bad attitude or not, he has a phenomenal physique (although I don't care for his midsection but whatever). Not that it really matter I was wondering if any one thinks he uses seo or something of the nature in his shoulders cause those are some true awesome boulders. Anyhow can't wait to see him on the Olympia stage

He started out prepping with John OReagan...known for lots of gear, lots of drol, lots of food, and SEO...not taking anything away from him though. Met him at my gym last year and the kid is HUGE and STRONG! Talked to him for a few minutes a few times and he seemed cool.

Funny thing is that he never came back to that gym when he showed up one day with the MD camera crew to film some training, and they told him he couldn't film there.

Dallas mentions he gets his meals done by a food prep company so I dont think Matts making his meals for him, lol, thats funny though.

There are alot of great coaches out there other than these well known "gurus" like Hany and Farrah etc. Jansen and a few others, Austin Stout etc I think are the new breed of up and comer prep guys that are more geared towards staying healthy and taking care of ones self rather than just "follow this and take this" like many coaches.

He also has thanked "Mama Jansen" (Matt's wife) for cooking his meals for his prep on instagram several times...sounds like a little of both.

Anyone remember the old white couple in the Maryland Muscle Machine video that cooked all of Levrone's meals and let him live with them an all??? Some weird shit these dudes get into.

check md hementions matt and his wife made his meals for australia i didnt say allhis meals i said for australia.

He also has thanked "Mama Jansen" (Matt's wife) for cooking his meals for his prep on instagram several times...sounds like a little of both.

Anyone remember the old white couple in the Maryland Muscle Machine video that cooked all of Levrone's meals and let him live with them an all??? Some weird shit these dudes get into.

im telling you theres more there, not implyig weird ness but def they are benefittingin some way. probably more so for exposure

I love bodybuilding conspiracies.

As someone who talks to these guys for a living, you have no idea how silly this shit sounds. They're friends, thats it. Dallas didn't get the results he wanted with Hany so he let Matt take over as they know each other well and can train together.

I know there's some weird shit in bodybuilding but 90% of these guys are just normal and what you see really is what is going on...hate to break it to you

I love bodybuilding conspiracies.

As someone who talks to these guys for a living, you have no idea how silly this shit sounds. They're friends, thats it. Dallas didn't get the results he wanted with Hany so he let Matt take over as they know each other well and can train together.

I know there's some weird shit in bodybuilding but 90% of these guys are just normal and what you see really is what is going on...hate to break it to you

you make a living off talking to them? can you elaborate on that

He's part of projectbodybuilding.com

you make a living off talking to them? can you elaborate on that
That is correct. And I know everyone likes to think these guys lie to everyone but after awhile some become friends and you learn a lot of shit and at the end of the day most of them are pretty normal (for a bodybuilder).

Matt Jansen is a younger dude and very well mannered and him and I chat a lot. A lot of these up and comers get sucked into working with big name prep guys but then they don't get the day to day attention they need to make "wtf" progress.

It definitely benefits Matt to help Dallas but trust me there's nothing "weird" going on here, other than the fact Dallas is using a friend who is young as opposed to a big name "guru"....

A lot of big name "gurus" give out cookie cutter plans and their clients end up getting help from others anyways while just staying with the guru "publicly" because they think it will help their career.

You guys are crazy. Isn't Compton also mates with Matt. I believe Matt was his go to guy to shoot ideas around with etc.

Not wierd. Good sense imo. Got to try new ways and approaches

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is correct. And I know everyone likes to think these guys lie to everyone but after awhile some become friends and you learn a lot of shit and at the end of the day most of them are pretty normal (for a bodybuilder).

Matt Jansen is a younger dude and very well mannered and him and I chat a lot. A lot of these up and comers get sucked into working with big name prep guys but then they don't get the day to day attention they need to make "wtf" progress.

It definitely benefits Matt to help Dallas but trust me there's nothing "weird" going on here, other than the fact Dallas is using a friend who is young as opposed to a big name "guru"....

A lot of big name "gurus" give out cookie cutter plans and their clients end up getting help from others anyways while just staying with the guru "publicly" because they think it will help their career.

Exactly. Some of these top prep coaches have atleast 50 clients and a few top 20 in the world competitors so how are they going to be able to give every athlete everything they need day to day. Most of it is PR and they have a few guys advsing them out as you say.

I have to say if you said to me you had to pick a physique from the Olympia to look like I would pick Dallas. Not saying he looks the best (obviously not) but he is taller and massive.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131