over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dan the bodybuilder from Thailand

I'm not. I wasted 10 min of my life scrolling and watching his junk. He looks like shit in 90% of his stuff. I'd much prefer to listen or hear advice from guys here versus this dumbass.
The pics I saw he looks good. I listen to him when I’ve exhausted all other podcasts. Usually then unless there’s a rare guest I make it about 10minutes. I just honestly don’t think the guy looks bad.
His cycles aren’t super crazy, atleast the one I saw 1250 test, 30mg Lgd, 3iu gh.
I listen to a lot of people for entertainment, but I never look for drug advice besides igf because I know little about it.

I listen to podcasts with coaches of elite mr olympia contestants. They disagree quite often on a lot of issues.
Palumbo/ Milos come to mind.
I think a reasonable approach is to listen to both sides and then do your own research.
Podcasts are always bashing forums. But here you can ask respected member’s for clarification etc.

Damn, who the hell has time to listen to all the bodybuilding podcasts from all these new gurus?

Have you exhausted all the information from recognized and reliable sources? I really doubt it. So what else are you looking for?
Look at all the complete shit that is on TV/Streaming/YT that has nothing to do with BB. You make a turd sandwich and someone will pull up a chair and devour that sucker.

Entertainment? Not everything has to be that deep. I listen to podcasts all day. So I guess me lol.

I only listen to podcasts when I do cardio, there are so many interesting interviews with different pro that I don't have the time or desire to spend it on these guys who only appear on YouTube (and consequently, in PM).

For entertainment I'd rather watch a damn movie, or even discuss in a forum. In fact, that is the biggest addiction that we usually find here.

No, I am not talking out my ass. Find a picture of him stage ready or even close. Anyone who wants to give advice on cycles/contest prep better have actually done the process themselves of coached people through it. As far as I'm aware, he has not.
Looks good to me, or are you simply talking out of your ass

No, I am not talking out my ass. Find a picture of him stage ready or even close. Anyone who wants to give advice on cycles/contest prep better have actually done the process themselves of coached people through it. As far as I'm aware, he has not.
Stage ready? He doesn’t compete. Yes you are talking out of your ass. His Instagram has a lot of pics of him. He looks good. He has and does coach people. I’d imagine you’re not aware of a lot of things. Where’s the pics of him looking like shit?

To be clear, I don't think he looks "bad" or anything, just pointing out he is a permabulker who never really digs into a deep cut and gets into legitimate bodybuilding shape.
What does that have to do with anything? He’s not a permabulker. You’re literally talking out of your ass and making shit up.

Stage ready? He doesn’t compete. Yes you are talking out of your ass. His Instagram has a lot of pics of him. He looks good. He has and does coach people. I’d imagine you’re not aware of a lot of things. Where’s the pics of him looking like shit?
You're a really bad forum poster.

I only listen to podcasts when I do cardio, there are so many interesting interviews with different pro that I don't have the time or desire to spend it on these guys who only appear on YouTube (and consequently, in PM).

For entertainment I'd rather watch a damn movie, or even discuss in a forum. In fact, that is the biggest addiction that we usually find here.
Cool and that’s you. Yet after all these pros you listened to you still had to have a deficit explained to you

He gives advice on to build muscle 😂 I don’t need to compete to know how to get lean as fuck or build muscle or teach someone how to.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member