over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Diet starts Saturday

Dusty Hanshaw

IFBB Pro / Featured Member / Kilo Klub
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
This Saturday I start my prep for a show at the end of the year. I am starting my diet much earlier than most but my team and I decided that it would be best for me to diet slowly to ensure that I achieve my desired condition without losing any of my hard earned size. I just wanted to start this thread to thank everyone that has helped me improve during my offseason. Without Hotfigure and Dante I would be stepping onstage with little to no change since my last VERY DISAPPOINTING show. I owe both of them far more than I can ever repay but I want to make sure that they both know how truly thankful I am. Dante has given me so much and has proven to not only be a one of the best trainers out there but also a great friend and anyone who has ever met HF understands that she is the cornerstone to my life in every way.

I also just added a new member to my team who will be heavily involved making sure that I hit the stage inside out with all of the muscle that Dante and DC Training put on me over the last six months. My new nutritionist and I agreed that we would wait until the end to post full body shots or announce who I am working with but I will have some workout shots and video's up on IForce Nutritions website along with a blog of how things are going if anyone wants to check in. Wish me luck and once again thanks to my sponsors IForce Nutrition and True Protein.

20 + weeks is the only way to keep my mass. Good luck and stay focused

20 + weeks is the only way to keep my mass. Good luck and stay focused

Thanks for the support bro. Yeah 20+ weeks is a long time but staying focussed won't be a problem since I live with the most disciplined person on the planet. Hell no matter how the show goes I still won't even be the best athlete in my own house so I have no pressure at all.:D

WHich show? What weight class?

Thanks for the support bro. Yeah 20+ weeks is a long time but staying focussed won't be a problem since I live with the most disciplined person on the planet. Hell no matter how the show goes I still won't even be the best athlete in my own house so I have no pressure at all.:D

I will be dieting for 22 weeks by the time I compete....I completely agree with you that its the best wya to keep all your hard earned muscle after DC training..

All the best to you during your prep!!!

Hell Yea

This Saturday I start my prep for a show at the end of the year. I am starting my diet much earlier than most but my team and I decided that it would be best for me to diet slowly to ensure that I achieve my desired condition without losing any of my hard earned size. I just wanted to start this thread to thank everyone that has helped me improve during my offseason. Without Hotfigure and Dante I would be stepping onstage with little to no change since my last VERY DISAPPOINTING show. I owe both of them far more than I can ever repay but I want to make sure that they both know how truly thankful I am. Dante has given me so much and has proven to not only be a one of the best trainers out there but also a great friend and anyone who has ever met HF understands that she is the cornerstone to my life in every way.

I also just added a new member to my team who will be heavily involved making sure that I hit the stage inside out with all of the muscle that Dante and DC Training put on me over the last six months. My new nutritionist and I agreed that we would wait until the end to post full body shots or announce who I am working with but I will have some workout shots and video's up on IForce Nutritions website along with a blog of how things are going if anyone wants to check in. Wish me luck and once again thanks to my sponsors IForce Nutrition and True Protein.

I started dieting for the Nov. show 4 weeks ago... I still need to come up to phoenix to train with you guys... I'm scared you'll put me in my place lol! well what show are you thinking of doing? maybe this weekend I should come up there for a couple of hours and leave.... is Rob back yet?

There's nothing better than a solid support team, which it sounds like you have. Im really looking forward to seeing your progress and the final product. Good luck!

Who's doing your diet?

I'm so excited for you and we'll all be here to support you! Monique will definitely be up for handling your cravings, even if she only takes a bite! on saturdays...or else Rob will kick my butt! :)

Smart move, Biggun. Can't wait to see the new and improved physique. (That Dante's a hell of a guy, eh?...)

-R

Good one Dusty! i have always taken a longer prep period than most I know. It makes the job less stressful IMO. I have taken up to 6 months.I get to grow and lose fat. Make adjustments along the way without last minute panic. You will be awesome this year and can't wait to see some progress pics. All the best !!:D

Good luck with the journey brother.

Looking forward to seeing your progress!!

Not even a little pic, not a single one to show us what you're beginning your prep with? :( C'mon Dusty... just one! :p ;)

Best of luck anyways bro... with your mindset there's no doubt in my mind you'll go VERY FAR in the sport. :)

Not even a little pic, not a single one to show us what you're beginning your prep with? :( C'mon Dusty... just one! :p ;)

Best of luck anyways bro... with your mindset there's no doubt in my mind you'll go VERY FAR in the sport. :)

Yeah, what a tease.:D

Dusty forgot to post a current pic so I will do it for him. He's only a couple weeks out.

Attachments

• Dusty.jpg
    Dusty.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 589
agree..

its great to have a good team at ur back I found some good people behind myself and I think its better to start farther out dieting and take ur time then to do the whole crunch at the end. U will do well... dieting sux though haha... I started 18 weex out, got talked into doin another show b4 the original one which Im 3 weex out. What weight class r u shooting for? Im prolly in the supers for both these shows but my coach wants me to suck down to the higher heavies for nationals....

goo

Dusty has a few shows that he will be hitting and he will be a super. Starting the diet at 296lbs and won't look at the scale again until he weighs in.

Also Kaiser he is WAAAYYYY fatter than that with smaller arms.;)

Well shit.

I was going to say if you were starting Sunday, I would go grab a burger with your or something but D day is D day. The journey through the diet is awesome, at least in my opinion. As messed up as this sounds, I'm starting to miss it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear