over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you sleep enough?

Alliance Raws-Zoe

Registered
Sleep flows in five-like stage, often back and forth, throughout the night.

**broken link removed**

These four stages of sleep consist of a sleep cycle. The first three stage is referred to as NREM sleep (non-REM or non-rapid eye movement). The fourth is called REM (rapid eye movement).

**broken link removed**

If the REM and NREM cycle are interrupted multiple times through the night, then we miss out on vital body processes, which can affect our health and well-being the next day and long term.

So how many hours you usually sleep every day?

It is reported from Daily Mail that a 46-year-old lady Sarah Chalmers who participate in an experiment in London, England, sleep 6 hours and 8 hours consecutively for five days separately. Professors are shocked by its big difference.

She looks sharp when sleeping 8 hours

**broken link removed**

5 days later, she looks horrible with 6 hours sleep

**broken link removed**

This is caused by one of the bad effect that inadequate sleep ages you. When we are tired we tend to run cortisol, the stress hormone. High levels of cortisol have been shown to break down the collagen protein. There are also other negative effects inadequate sleep brings about.

**broken link removed**

So, how many hours a person need——The answer is: For most adults, 7-9 hours per night is the ideal amount. Under six hours a night is linked to significant health issues like mentioned above. However, genetics is another determinant of how many hours of sleep you need per night. Pay attention to how you feel during the day to determine if you are getting the right amount.

We talked about the negative effect of sleep-deprived, we also need to know the benefit it will bring when you sleep enough. Here is positive benefit of 7-9 hour sleep a night.

**broken link removed**

So, how does the body heal itself through each stage when it comes to athletes:

Stage 1
Tightly packed brain wave patterns associated with muscle memory and ‘logging’ movements learned during the day.

Stage 2
Your body is preparing for deep stage, it relaxes and starts to produce HGH-the Human Growth hormone. HGH increases the growth of muscle tissue and regulated the body’s metabolism.

Stage 3
HGH floods the body during deep sleep, helping the recovery process and re-energizing muscles. HGH combines with the activation of the parasympathetic nervous system to support your immune system function and metabolism throughout the day. The hormones prolactin is released during deep sleep and has anti-inflammatory properties which are thought to be important for recovery of joints.

Stage 4 REM
During sleep, extra oxygen is supplied to the muscles and this assist in the breakdown of lactic acid. When you aren’t getting enough sleep, lactic acid builds up in the muscles causing knotted “trigger points” to form. During sleep, your body also heals any minor tears which occur in the muscles during the day. Without adequate sleep, you get behind in your healing, and problems build up.

Bodybuilders are quite the same with athletes, they also need enough sleep to give their body a break. So, how many hours do you guys sleep per night, and do you feel good the next day?

So she messed up her hair, didn't straighten up her shirt, put less effort into smiling, and took a closer picture to show us how bad 6 vs 8 hours is?

Last edited:
Another big factor in getting enough sleep depends on if you are taking any drugs. For a bodybuilder taking something like Trenbolone can really hurt sleep.

Im personally taking some heart medications that screw up my sleep some. Not much I can do though since I have to take these drugs.

Another big factor in getting enough sleep depends on if you are taking any drugs. For a bodybuilder taking something like Trenbolone can really hurt sleep.

Im personally taking some heart medications that screw up my sleep some. Not much I can do though since I have to take these drugs.

no doubt, and is my estrogen is to high or to low my sleep turns to crap, well my crappy sleep gets crappier, lol

Every 3 months of summer I progress the most compared to the rest of the year because I can sleep 8-9 hours consistently; with school the rest of the year, sleep can be compromised or broken and for me personally it makes a HUGE difference.

Same training style, drugs, food...just more sleep [emoji846]

It's more important than most people realize; I love hearing the "I'll sleep when I die" bullshit from guys, part of your job as a bodybuilder is to sleep, it doesn't make you more lazy per say (although that's another can of worms for many bbrs [emoji5] )

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I like to get enough where im feeling good. generally 8 hours

So she messed up her hair, didn't straighten up her shirt, put less effort into smiling, and took a closer picture to show us how bad 6 vs 8 hours is?

It's not about the picture actually, it's about how inadequate sleep affect your overall health in long term. It also can be linked with bodybuilding performance. I think you'd better focus more on content rather than this woman's dress or something.

It's not about the picture actually, it's about how inadequate sleep affect your overall health in long term. It also can be linked with bodybuilding performance. I think you'd better focus more on content rather than this woman's dress or something.

Sounds like you need a nap

light make up, big difference?

It is not because the cosmetics,buddy.
You can take a picture now and then just sleep 6 hours in the next 7 days. You can find a big difference compare your present picture,not only in appearance, also in energy.

I am sorry to hear that.I just read your signature.You are suffering heart disease.It seems that you more need regular life than anyone else.

no doubt, and is my estrogen is to high or to low my sleep turns to crap, well my crappy sleep gets crappier, lol

You need to adjust your estrogen level, otherwise it will affect your sperm quality and also has a bad influence for your fertility.Did you every try Clomid?

Ronnie coleman used to sleep 2 hours a night

He is a special man.He just needs 5-6 sleeping hours in off-season.And he eats unitary and dull food.All his training is high strength! And so far his muscles are still growing.The fat never is never over 5%.Few guy can do that.

Decent, but the pic is just a different shade, zoomed in, and darker background.

Every 3 months of summer I progress the most compared to the rest of the year because I can sleep 8-9 hours consistently; with school the rest of the year, sleep can be compromised or broken and for me personally it makes a HUGE difference.

Same training style, drugs, food...just more sleep [emoji846]

It's more important than most people realize; I love hearing the "I'll sleep when I die" bullshit from guys, part of your job as a bodybuilder is to sleep, it doesn't make you more lazy per say (although that's another can of worms for many bbrs [emoji5] )

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I used to experience that too as well while in college. Id say progress was at least 2x as good. Those 3 months produced amazing results. I was lucky and didn't have to work a job in the summer so all I did was eat, sleep, and lift. No parties either.

It is not because the cosmetics,buddy.
You can take a picture now and then just sleep 6 hours in the next 7 days. You can find a big difference compare your present picture,not only in appearance, also in energy.

Yes. I think they put the photo in there to peek people's interest. IMO they probably would have been better off just leaving the picture out. The article is solid IMO.

Trazodone is my jam

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity