over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Equipoise

IRONMAN83

Banned
What is a high dosage for EQ? 600g? 1000g+?
Reason Im asking is becouse Ive used it before with good results and no side effects. Ive never used any other AAS becouse Im not willing to accept the adverse health and physical side effects neither can I afford the extra cost of ancilliary dugs that I would need to run a say test/d-bol cycle (not that I dont use any anclliary with EQ, just less).

that dont make alot of sense bro.

if you can run 1000 of eq you can handle test

and btw what are the adverse side affects of test compared to eq?

have you ever had your blood work done on that much eq? your in for a big suprise if you havent. baby aspirin & donating blood occasionally is a real good idea when running eq in higher doseages. this is 1st hand info straight from a physician who has alot of knowledge in performance enhancement not drug guru suggestions. get your cbc's and platelet count done.

IRONMAN83 said:
Reason Im asking is becouse Ive used it before with good results and no side effects. Ive never used any other AAS becouse Im not willing to accept the adverse health and physical side effects neither can I afford the extra cost of ancilliary dugs that I would need to run a say test/d-bol cycle (not that I dont use any anclliary with EQ, just less).

Maybe 400 mg of EQ is a good start :)

AG
www.ag-guys.com

I always run at 600mgs/wk with my bulk cycles.
Add 750mgs/wk of test E and look out buddy!!!

edge250 said:
have you ever had your blood work done on that much eq? your in for a big suprise if you havent. baby aspirin & donating blood occasionally is a real good idea when running eq in higher doseages. this is 1st hand info straight from a physician who has alot of knowledge in performance enhancement not drug guru suggestions. get your cbc's and platelet count done.

Edge, whats the scoop on that???
Addl blood and red cell volume?? Thickness??
Blood Pressure probs??
Is that why you say asprin and donating blood??

Edge, whats the scoop on that???
Addl blood and red cell volume?? Thickness??
Blood Pressure probs??
Is that why you say asprin and donating blood??

EQ increase RBC dramatically especially on longer cycles at more than 600mg EW and EQ is usually recommmended for longer cycles to see the results at least 10 weeks. So if you want decrease some of the risk of blood clot to create a stroke in general it is recommended to take some asprin The most important thing would be check RBC while on.

Last edited:
wow! didnt know about the RBC thing and I thought I did plenty of research. When I mentioned side effects of eq compared with test I was referring to estrogenic and androgenic ones.

no matter what steroid you are using it is always wise to have blood work done, EQ is very good upto 400 mg week. i have used it many times at that dosage with great results, i would not go over that, when that slows down add something else to it.;)

IRONMAN83 said:
I think you could handle 500 mgs of test by itself and not have to worry about needing any ancilliary drugs and have better results then just running high doses of EQ. In matter of fact you should always run a test base even if it's at a low dose when stacking. Exception Tren and Anavar

I have never taken Tren by itself but from what all I have read and heard you'd better be prepared for a lonely sex life.

Um I always thought the increased rbc was a bonus(endurance+,pumps+)

Has there been actual documentation of stroke from increased RBC due to equipose?

The reason I ask is think about how much equipose they are giving thoroughbreds? These are million dollar horses and they are on buckets of clen and lasix as well. I do not think owners would let the trainers do this if it was a combo for a heart attack. They are mixing equipose+speed and then doing extreme cardio yet there not dropping on the track(ok occasionally)

The people doing this are not internet want a be gurus like you and I but actual doctors(albeit vets) with professional educations

Horse Racing is Big Business they get the good shit

Increased RBC is the best part

The whole idea in creating steroids was to alter test and make it better

A gram of equipose would be preferable to test in my book remember its only recently that we have seen 200mg equipose the 50mg a cc is one of the reasons dosages have been low on this compound

You always see people talking about multi gram test cycles but who has actually done gram + eq Alin and he gives it a thumbs up

So do a gram eq and I bet the little lump behind your nip will be glad you did

A mild increase of RBC's is favorable but a larger increase will definetly increase blood volume and decrease vicosity...a dangerous combination?
I just got back from a consultation with a surgeon for gyno which isnt steroid related so maybe I have a predisposition to gyno to begin with? So do you guys really think 500mg test/week could be done without any sides?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws