over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FAN OF ANAVAR?

gridlock

Kilo Klub Member
i ran anavar about 4 years ago and got no real noticeable results.

now i seem to be looking in more and more cycles and seeing everyone running it.

can some people put some input in about what their experiences and what they have got from it. both good or bad please.

perhaps i got a bad batch, so i'm looking at perhaps trying it again

one of my favorite compounds. No huge gains in size or weight ,but good quality lean muscle gains. Usually takes until the 4th week at 40mg a day to start noticing strength increases. But as early as a week begin to notice the slighest definition of the muscle and increased vasularity.
Last time did decrease my libido a bit caused a bit of under lying anxiety and insomnia.

one of my favorite compounds. No huge gains in size or weight ,but good quality lean muscle gains. Usually takes until the 4th week at 40mg a day to start noticing strength increases. But as early as a week begin to notice the slighest definition of the muscle and increased vasularity.
Last time did decrease my libido a bit caused a bit of under lying anxiety and insomnia.

so what can it be comparable to in strength gains?

so what can it be comparable to in strength gains?

Masteron.

When I take it, one week in I already feel tighter & harder, considering your somewhat lean though when administering it.

CHip

i think part of why its become more popular is that price has come down some too.

i think part of why its become more popular is that price has come down some too.

I think you hit the nail on the head. I used to be silly in price. Now its okay. I like it as a low dose hardner..

It's an excellent, low-risk compound. It can do some nice things for re-comp. Not a monster like Anadrol but worth the $ if expectations are realistic.

I've been wondering about that. I'm not a naturally trustful person & I've wondered whether the anavar we see advertised here & there is actually anavar or not?

I mean, you hear about UG labs selling contaminated powders (usually heavy metal from poor refinement) & you hear about them sometimes outright mislabeling stuff as another product.

I guess that unless a guy runs a lab test with chromatography, it's impossible to really know for sure what's really what...

If you can get real var it's good shit. Strength gains are out of this world without all the bloat. Needs to be run for a long period of time IMO to really reap it's benefits. It's also great for dieting because it helps retain muscle as well. Good strength gains, quality muscle, no bloat, and not extremely liver toxic. It's one of the better orals out there IMO.

If you can get real var it's good shit. Strength gains are out of this world without all the bloat. Needs to be run for a long period of time IMO to really reap it's benefits. It's also great for dieting because it helps retain muscle as well. Good strength gains, quality muscle, no bloat, and not extremely liver toxic. It's one of the better orals out there IMO.

how long do you recommend running var for?

Yes, however, kill your HDL x 2. Nothing in this world is free. Even Var

Yes, however, kill your HDL x 2. Nothing in this world is free. Even Var

Would it make any difference to the HDL/LDL issue if a guy were to dose heavy on Omega 3,6,9 oils?

I just started taking Udos' Choice oil at 1 tablespoon every morning.

I was thinking that maybe I could counter Anavars' lipid issue by taking a shot glass of Udos Choice every day.

That might be wishful thinking, but It's worth mentioning anyway...

Would it make any difference to the HDL/LDL issue if a guy were to dose heavy on Omega 3,6,9 oils?

I just started taking Udos' Choice oil at 1 tablespoon every morning.

I was thinking that maybe I could counter Anavars' lipid issue by taking a shot glass of Udos Choice every day.

That might be wishful thinking, but It's worth mentioning anyway...

Var will still fuck up your cholesterol levels even if you take your omegas. It's temporary though and once you come off of it and wait a couple weeks, in most cases they start to return to the normal range.

its very good stuff if you are relatively lean and youre looking to harden up...truth be told you will get the same effect from 20mg winny tabs/day for a fraction of the price...var is weak IMO but i didnt mind using it at 30-40mg/day...Alex

its very good stuff if you are relatively lean and youre looking to harden up...truth be told you will get the same effect from 20mg winny tabs/day for a fraction of the price...var is weak IMO but i didnt mind using it at 30-40mg/day...Alex

Yes, but you'll also weaken your tendons. Winny increses tondon diameter, but reduces collagen molecule cross linking, resulting in weaker tendons/ligaments.

Not a cheaper solution...

Staff online

• Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear