over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Favourite modern day bodybuilder?

Kai Green and Phil Heath. Great size and conditioning.

Phil Heath, because his shape simply reminds me of my other 2 favorites...

Flex Wheeler and Kevin Levrone.

Round Round Round MUSCLE

If Dorian is considered modern, I've always liked him.

Evan Centopani & Mark Dugdale
Both have amazing outlooks on life outside of bodybuilding

Body%2BBuilder%2BVictor%2BMartinez%2B4.jpg

**broken link removed**

Jason HUH

nice choice, i loved how he cried after winning the NPCs, it was adorable

Johnnie+O.+Jackson+%281%29.jpg

This guy, too. Doesn't really place great at the O, but I like watching his videos

love his training, especially his deadlifting but god his calves and legs destroy his physique when he wears his posing trunks, it kinda amazes me he got a pro card with those calves and legs

Always been Dexter Jackson

i dont know anyone who has said that after they met dexter in person

kai...just bc of his posing routines and his liife outlooks...his posing is sumthin special...ive never seen shit lyke he does anywhere...interesting different type of guy, i lyke different...

some of his routines i like, but other posing routines confuse me and make me think hes a circus acrobat

:yeahthat: yes kai is a great person to listen to his words just hit you in so many ways..... he would have to be up there for me to along with jason huh

i use to think this until he gave a speech at my local gym when he was down for the local state IFBB Vics as a guest, i dont think ive ever heard a speech go on for so long, that was about the same thing, just repeated in different words every 5mins, 5 times over.....

]
love his training, especially his deadlifting but god his calves and legs destroy his physique when he wears his posing trunks, it kinda amazes me he got a pro card with those calves and legs

Supposedly he's had some injuries/tears to his legs that don't allow him to train them like he should.

Beast upper body
Lacking lower body

Supposedly he's had some injuries/tears to his legs that don't allow him to train them like he should.

Beast upper body
Lacking lower body

dunno, have u seen him do leg extensions in his training vids? he does the whole stack and throws/swings the weight up

id say thats asking for serious knee damage, so id say there entirely his fault

Thatbloke who would you want to go for a beer with? These guys all come across as freaks and weirdo's to me in all honesty. Flex in '93 is the all time best physique in my eyes but boy what a kunt.

Thatbloke who would you want to go for a beer with? These guys all come across as freaks and weirdo's to me in all honesty. Flex in '93 is the all time best physique in my eyes but boy what a kunt.

phil heath came across as real genuine guy when i met him last year before his first Olympia appearance, so id say him, although he does come across as a somewhat quiet and shy sided guy so maybe he might not be to interesting to have a beer with, but he definitely came across as a good person

ronnie coleman when he was down years ago (when i was still a overweight teenager) seemed like a good character, although his voice i could never get use to becoz it was so gentle,and it come from such an enormous man, it really made it hard to listen to anything he had to say coz i was so occupied with how funny his voice sounded, so i dont think id wanna be caught laughing at his voice when big rons had a few beers in him LOL

johhnie jackson when down for the fitexpo also came across as another good character, little bit of an ego, but nothing offputting, just more that general sense of confidence he displayed, which i think we all would have if we were that big and strong LOL, but definitely a good character with a sense of humour

so yea id have to say johnnie or phil heath be my pick, however im told by quiet a few people (and i mean quiet a few) that Kevin levrone back in the day was one of the best characters and genuine type of guy you could meet, so if i had a chanc ei think id go with kevin just becoz ive heard ti to many times from people what a good guy he was

i was also told kevin liked a cold beer, so if thats true, atleast i know he'd be a nice guy to drink with

in the pro's Renado Gairy (just turned pro in the Canadian nats last year) reason I pick him, is he has a physique like mine. He is same height and weighs about the same. Good arms and legs...not going to make a huge smash in the pro's but a very nice bodybuilder type of physique...

Renaldo Gairy - Final - Heavyweight - IFBB North American 2010 - YouTube

here is his most recent contest at the Canadian nats where he turned pro

2011 CBBF Canadian Nationals Overall Pose Down with IFBB Renaldo Gairy - YouTube

Troy Alves in my opinion. A really great physique

Branch Warren and Dennis Wolf...both vikings!

**broken link removed**

Victor Martinez when he has it together and Dave Henry for the 202/212 weight class...

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member