over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH - 5 days on 2 days off or ED ??

Fund Matters !!

If I had the fund to take ED I would. If not, then 5 ON 2 OFF.

So its possible to grow on GH without insulin? Again I apologize for my ignorance on the topic. Ive read about GH plus Insulin and theres a complex science there that I prefer not to mess with. But it seems like GH by itself is easier to handle.

Its possible to grow but you will have to push more oils. You dont have to go high with the insulin to grow. The most important thing with GH only is to keep an eye on insulin sensitivity.

GH with out insulin is more like an anti aging recomp.

I still cut with insulin just dose lower and keep carbs as low as possible.

I've grown on GH only but that's running 10ius and up a day and pushing weight,eating right also yes make sure keep insulin sensitivity and you can grow on it...I've never touched insulin,but if run correct yes you can grow on just HGH alone...Running anything on top of it does speed up the process dramatically though...

Omni-Labs Sponsored Athlete®THE REAPER

Just out of curiosity with the 5 on 2 off philosophy would it be better to take 2 consecutive days off or maybe take a Monday and Thursday off? Im running every day but i havent seen any say they do 5 days and split the 2 off days

5/2 is mainly for cost. If you can afford to do it ed keep doing it everyday. Split it up during the day.

I've grown on GH only but that's running 10ius and up a day and pushing weight,eating right also yes make sure keep insulin sensitivity and you can grow on it...I've never touched insulin,but if run correct yes you can grow on just HGH alone...Running anything on top of it does speed up the process dramatically though...

Omni-Labs Sponsored Athlete[emoji768]THE REAPER

What do you mean by make sure keep insulin sensitivity? How do you do this?

What do you mean by make sure keep insulin sensitivity? How do you do this?

I'm not sure of your background but if your familiar with bodybuilding at all I'm sure you've heard of a "post" show rebound or anabolic rebound. You watch guys put on a ton of weight in a period of days to weeks. Granted not all of it is muscle a lot of it is water retention from the rebound of diuretics but if you reverse diet correctly this is the most crucial time for any bodybuilder whose gone through a strenuous diet to put on tissue. Reason being is it's the most anabolic state your body will ever be in bc your so insulin sensitive. Your muscles are like sponge. There going to suck up every bit of glycogen they can hold. To increase sensitivity in another state is based on yourself and diet. If your sensitivity is high you can eat more carbs. If your insulin sensitivity is low you need less. It's all about your body using insulin efficiently. Dieting down will make you sensitive bc your on a low carb diet along with lots of cardio so your depleted. I'm not condoning insulin or igf but those are both great while using gh bc it lowers insulin sensitivity. Metformin also helps as well. Stay away from lots of fruit. Use cinnamon on foods along with lots of omega 3s. Also believe ALA helps with increasing it. Mostly it's all about proper nutrition though.

Been told recently that best approach is eod for GH the guy preps some decent level guys over here and has them all use that protocol - I'm not experienced enough to know the science or if its true but i believe it was about keeping insulin sensitivity in check ...obv saves cash too ...

Been told recently that best approach is eod for GH the guy preps some decent level guys over here and has them all use that protocol - I'm not experienced enough to know the science or if its true but i believe it was about keeping insulin sensitivity in check ...obv saves cash too ...

Are we talking like 5iu eod or 15iu eod? Makes a big difference

Exactly yeah if your doing a lot of gh you could do it eod but I don't see the benefit of using 4-6 iu eod. 10 would probably the lowest I'd go for eod usage

These guys are using pharma lilly at 3.6iu eod .... as i say not something i know a lot about they seem to come in - in shape but may have nothing to do with the gh protocol obviously

I have always ran ED. To me there is no point in taking time off unless $$ is an issue as stated before.

I run 4IU every day for fat loss and just over all health.
I have ran 2iu am and 2iu after workout. I have also ran 4iu at once in the morning and can't tell a difference at all. Because of that, i now take my shot every morning and be done with it for the day.
Bumped it up to 5iu about 4 months ago and I am starting to see a little difference from 4-5.

I think a lot of times we over think things...keep it simple and consistent

How about if you train 5 days a week and you use, let's say, 8 to 10 iu's on workout days and on 2 rest days you take MK-677? Been thinking doing it this way or should I better stay with 7/7 and 6 or 7 iu a day? First run of GH + slin btw.

Alright so im doing 5iu ed of black tops from an incredible sponsor on here... I'm afraid of my forehead growing to look like Peyton Manning but want to continue to get super lean.

So question: should I continue to go ED or switch 5 days on 2 days off ? Are there benefits to one or the other ? Which do you prefer ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Professional Muscle mobile app
5 ius will not give you a payton manning head. lol as for running it everyday the only reason not to is finances. i run 10 ius everyday and its amazing

If you're using Chinese generics etc, like I do, it's best to also take a 2 months break at least after 6 months use. Your body develops immunity to those versions for some reason and they become less affective.

I usually end up doing a 6-1. Cost is not an issue, but every now and then I just like a day off from the mild sides at 2IU's

If you're using Chinese generics etc, like I do, it's best to also take a 2 months break at least after 6 months use. Your body develops immunity to those versions for some reason and they become less affective.

I usually end up doing a 6-1. Cost is not an issue, but every now and then I just like a day off from the mild sides at 2IU's

How do you know this regarding Chinese generic vs [other]?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do you know this regarding Chinese generic vs [other]?

Lots of talk about it right here on this forum, just search. and by some of the more experienced members. Some ran labs showing it. After 3-4 months his IGF-1 numbers starting declining at the same dose. Like by 50%. Took a few months off and they numbers came back, but started declining again. You develop immunity to it for some reason. Not as pure as pharma. Believe me, I would LOVE to run GH year round and for the rest of my life. I look 10 years freaking younger, not to mention vascular and it's amazing at reducing fat. Just an overall GREAT look on this stuff. But I will break from it to assure it works for many years to come.

Lots of talk about it right here on this forum, just search. and by some of the more experienced members. Some ran labs showing it. After 3-4 months his IGF-1 numbers starting declining at the same dose. Like by 50%. Took a few months off and they numbers came back, but started declining again. You develop immunity to it for some reason. Not as pure as pharma. Believe me, I would LOVE to run GH year round and for the rest of my life. I look 10 years freaking younger, not to mention vascular and it's amazing at reducing fat. Just an overall GREAT look on this stuff. But I will break from it to assure it works for many years to come.

I think I know what you are talking about. But have similar tests been done on pharma gh? I'm not saying that what you are suggesting isn't correct, but I am wondering how we know if the same doesn't happen with pharma gh.

In this case, maybe it makes sense to do what I have been doing for a while - running gh for 3-4 months then taking a break and running peptides and MK for several months.

I think I know what you are talking about. But have similar tests been done on pharma gh? I'm not saying that what you are suggesting isn't correct, but I am wondering how we know if the same doesn't happen with pharma gh.

In this case, maybe it makes sense to do what I have been doing for a while - running gh for 3-4 months then taking a break and running peptides and MK for several months.

I plan to run MK during my two month break. Probably a little more water retention, but overall, same affect. I do not believe pharma showed the same decline in responsiveness.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131