over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Girls issues need some advice BAD!

sure..

theres a chance man... seriously... get some confidence and approach her about it. talk to her about your attraction and you wanting to date her...

check out double your dating by david deangelo. its a book.. you can find it online.. www.doubleyourdating.com that site will give you some info that will change the way you look at women. i have used it, and it more than doubled the amount of women i could date. good luck, but dude, be honest and out in the open. if you like her. tell her man.. nothing ventured, nothing gained!

yea good book no joke read up on it........The one thign that is fucking pissing me off is how she just randomly starts txt messaging me and then stops mid convo. I know its one of her games to want her "more", but it just pisses me off....I am goign to approach her this upcoming Saturday and i will let you guys know how this goes down.

Games

I'm getting a little old for those type of games I'm glad I don't have to play them anymore. One thing to keep in mind about women is a lot of them like to have what they can't have and are suddenly not interested when they have it.

They want you to chase them... but if you chase them too hard, then they are not attracted, because they now OWN you and the challenge isn't there.

I detect an element of this...she is interested and a little worried that you may be losing interest so she dangles some bait out .... starts texting you... then you start to respond.... bang she knows she has you so she decides to start playing you again.

The trick it sounds like to me is to be interested but not seem like she owns you. You want to seem interested but not desperate. Try to get her to chase you a little once in a while, and don't always respond to her when she wants you to chase her.

Let it go brother and move on. She is showing you her true side right up front and yet you still wanna go out and hook up with her?? IF you do hook up with her, and she dumps you and leaves you for someone else or what ever, you would have no one to blame but yourself because her unstable actions showed you who she really was. (let it go )

Approach her about it, be honest and open. Tell her how you feel. Talk with her, ask her how she feels etc... then who knows.. see where it all goes.

Thanks guys i appreciate all the suggestions and knowledge you shared. I think i am going to start playing games with her. By this i mean i am going to not repsond to her txts or pick up her calls and flat out just be kind of a dick like not giving her what she wants. The only thing i was wondering is how long of palyign those games is too long do you gusy think? Any signs I should look for to stop playing the games or what not...Thanks in advance

Be realistic bro, she is not the type of woman that you want to be the mother of your children. It is even better that she is showing the true color now rather than later. I would totally ignore her.:jum:ing-s

I think these guys have it right. She wants attention, I'd cut her loose.

Yea you guys are totally right.......Guess its time to move on its always hard, but its gotta be done. Thanks for all the advice guys!

Tell her to bounce....

lacrosse64 said:
yea good book no joke read up on it........The one thign that is fucking pissing me off is how she just randomly starts txt messaging me and then stops mid convo. I know its one of her games to want her "more", but it just pisses me off....I am goign to approach her this upcoming Saturday and i will let you guys know how this goes down.

I know exactly what u talkin about, because I always seem to attract those type. They just like the attention, once they get it, then they go missing mysteriously for a couple of days until they feel the need to be wanted again...My advice, cut that chick off. Women hate to be ignored, but you have to be strong, and realise there are tons of other women out there that dont play games. If I were you I would tell her how I felt, but let her know that do to her "shadiness" you have to look elsewhere, because its kind of childish, and you are past those yrs og playin gams in your life. If she stops textin u in the middle of a convo, she could dump u in the middle of a relationship....she just seems too "sometimey" to me.

CSWOLE said:
I know exactly what u talkin about, because I always seem to attract those type. They just like the attention, once they get it, then they go missing mysteriously for a couple of days until they feel the need to be wanted again...My advice, cut that chick off. Women hate to be ignored, but you have to be strong, and realise there are tons of other women out there that dont play games. If I were you I would tell her how I felt, but let her know that do to her "shadiness" you have to look elsewhere, because its kind of childish, and you are past those yrs og playin gams in your life. If she stops textin u in the middle of a convo, she could dump u in the middle of a relationship....she just seems too "sometimey" to me.
Bro i could not have said it better myself........Honestly its just not worth my time or my thinking i got better shit to do and hopefully i will stumble upon someone better. Appreciate it all guys you have helped me move on from this issue hopefully not many more to come and as i get familiar with the game i hope i can help you guys

lacrosse64 said:
Ok long story so let me begin......There is a girl i like a lot, I find her attractive, great sense of humor,awsome personality, blah blah blah the whole package. We became good friends this eyar we got pretty close not so much on a hanging out level, but on a talking problems type level. At first i liked her in a sexual way and then more of a a sexual and friendly way. I never made the move because well i tought it may jeopardize our friendship, but i never had an opportunity really, and i guess it had to do with the feelign fo being rejected contributing. Sure enough I find out 3 months later there were many opportunities for me to make the move and she would have hooked up with me. I foudn this out from my friend who began tlakign to her ever since i introduced him. Sure enough i got very jealous she was tlakign to him and other guys although its not like i controlled her, but anyway i was still jealous. She is a very shady girl and loves to play games like not picking up her calls not responding to a txt...etc. I get so frustrated and fuck with my head when she does this shit. its so frustrating. i keep feeling like she doesnt feel attacted to me, but if there was hope before is there still hope? I am in no way liek a stalker or shit if it appears that way. An example fo ehr games is somedays she will txt me outta the blue and then for 3 days not say a word or respond then repeat. When i talk to her she seems like the nicest girl and its amazing.. We used to have long conversations on the phone, but they arent happenign anymore, probally because i havent initiated. This girl is definertly not good for me, but i cant seem to move on i am disgustingly obsessed with her? ANY SUGGESTIONS OR WHAT TO DO I WOULD LOVE......IS there still a chance if so how should i go about getting it.. anyone plz help thanks!

umm... i think we're chasing the same girl!! :eek:

i do one of three things in this situation:
1) just kiss her. works well. gets all the akward BS outta the way :)
2)stop calling, stop texting. if you see her, be friendly and nice. but dont call her.
3)put her hand on your *&*#@. just like colt 45, it works everytime (sometimes) ;)

... well...

If you know she's gaming you now... do you really want that on another level, like if you got involved with her? She not returning texts, phone calls, etc. and you know she's got the time to do so... and in turn you are getting your knickers in a twist about it.

She own's you and she knows it.

There are two ways to handle this and it depends on your preferred outcome:
1) You like her, and want a relationship
2) You like her, and just want to hit the kitty

Either scenario starts out the same: you must become a commodity. Stop giving your attention out so freely. You are doing friendship things right now, and acting like a girlfriend to her. Keep this up, and you will be just that: a friend and nothing more because you are too available up front. If you text or call and hear nothing from her for a couple days... just wait longer. If she takes a week to return your call or text, she's got little respect for you or your feelings in anyway, and in a weeks time, you could meet 2-5 more interesting women.

If you want a relationship: time solves all ills. Develop patience, for relationships are marathons and not sprints. If you are thinking about telling how you feel, I would suggest doing something kinda the opposite... DO SOMETHING that SHOWS how you feel. We as guys do everything so verbally and expect women to be the same. Women like action more than words in most cases. It's like telling her you feel neutral about her, but you are on her ass calling every 5 minutes. Which message do you think she is going to pay attention to?

Take your time with this girl.

If you want to hit the kitty: and ladies, if you are reading this, turn away now...

You've got to game this chick into the ground. If she calls you up, spend two minutes on the phone, then tell her someone's at the door and hang up. Call her a few hours later or the next day. If she texts you, don't reply right away. Same thing for phone calls. You must make it so that she comes to realize your time is a valuable thing, and you aren't going to slow down for anyone that doesn't up the ante. If she wants to see you, you meet her for coffee for half and hour and then split.

When something is free and we can get it whenever we want, we don't value it. When something is hard to come by and we have to work for it, we value it tremendously.

If she wants your time, she's going to escalate her behavior. Trust me on this. She will start showing up out of the blue, leave you notes on your car, and will start flirting her ass off with you whenever she gets you on the phone. Be your own man, do what you want to do, and make no excuses for yourself or your desires as a man. You are a MAN, dammit, and it's your perogative to do what you want.

Note that I didn't say be a cold and unfeeling prick or an asshole to her. When you see her or are on the phone with her, you can be the regular great, funny guy that she appreciates. Just make sure in the beginning you are giving your time in small, yet highly addictive doses. Be funny and make jokes, keep the conversation light and enjoyable, and be casually flirtatious. Do NOT tell her your *feelings* about her.

If this girl is into you, she WILL begin feeling more tension inside her that she'll feel she MUST act out on.

Schools out, session over.

All the games are a bunch of crap.....if she does this, then you should do that -or- if she does this then you do that......bunch of ****!

Just stop overanalyzing it all. If it happens it happens. If there is the same level of interest on both sides.....it WILL happen. Just don't be maniuplated and don't maniupulate.

Irony:

A post by a woman that says "don't manipulate". You girls are the worst offenders for manipulation.

Thanks for the laugh!

Seems we have at least ONE in the "Heman Woman Haters Club". You really should rise above that, you know. It'll eat you up. You should address whoever screwed you over and not take it out on me. I'm just trying to help this guy.

Lev,
That was offsides mate. Clean that up.

You are both right, I apologize. Guess it's the day for being riled up against the opposite sex or something, I talked to a friend this morning who pretty much got rolled like a burrito by a girl who flat out dissed him. He's a great guy and I'm mad to see his feelings hurt, so I guess I was holding some frustration.

Sorry I took it out on you, Scorpio.

Levi

We visited a little via Pm.

lacrosse64 said:
Yea you guys are totally right.......Guess its time to move on its always hard, but its gotta be done. Thanks for all the advice guys!

I think you are getting some great advice. I hope you'll take the advice I gave you and the things our members have shared with you here and come up with a solution that works well for you.

I can tell you one thing for sure. No one likes a needy, clingy, person unless they have problems themselves.

Be honest with her about your feelings. Then let if be. If these feelings are mutual she'll let you know.

Let us know what you end up doing, Lacrosse64.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws