over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Good Christ this guy is lean!!

that's a different kind of suffering right there....

I would say he is very close to death in these pics..

if they are real...

:cool:

Ya this guy definitely suffered. It's gotta be miserable. And I agree with you that he's knocking on deaths door.

Could someone be genetically that lean without dieting/trying?

Of course not. Some people may have mental/physical issues were they basically starve themselves so they could get to extremely low bodyfat. But they won't have the muscle the guys above will. That takes serious hard work, time and suffering. But sure some guys are very lean and don't seem like they are trying but they usually eat next to nothing whilst training lot's and don't hold any real muscle tissue.

This guys looks like a lot of guys THINK they look... I hear guys all the time that think they are at 3,4,5 % - when they are more like 10%

When your that lean your not at your healthiest. On the outside you look freaking awesome but internally not! Been down to 4% when I did the John Sherman Show and I felt like crap.

If you got THAT shredded - props to you my man. Post a pic and show it off - I guarantee you that I would!!
I want to compete again and will bust my ass with TMT coaching - and would love to end up that miserable!!

Ya it's when attaching it through the web version on my phone. It's weird though, cause it only does it sometimes
was it a screen shot u were trying to attach ? I only get this while attaching screenshots. it works on tapatalk. so next time give it a go on tapatalk when it throws up an error.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

I want to compete again and will bust my ass with TMT coaching - and would love to end up that miserable!!

LOL! :D

Here's a quick recipe to misery for you, MM:

- 3h cardio/day split in two sessions, one in the morning on empty stomach, one post workout in the evening... HIIT preferably;

- Workout everyday, each muscle twice a week, always to failure, 15 sets per bodypart;

- Macros looking like this: 0% carbs/ 0% lipids/ 100% proteins;

- Per day: 750mg DNP - 100mcg T3 - 200 mcg clen - 2 tabs Letrozole - 50mg spironolactone

- Per week: 2g Tren E, 1g Eq

Try that for a few weeks then report... if you're not miserable enough and want some more, I still have a few tricks in my mind to make a total wreck of you... :D:eek::p;)

How does one cut all that water ? What compounds what diet what cardio ? I want to look tjat lean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How does one cut all that water ? What compounds what diet what cardio ? I want to look tjat lean

There's absolutely NO magic... it's just a matter of patience and discipline... accepting to suffer even more when you're already extremely lean but haven't reached yet that kind of shreddedness... basically carrying on again and again when you clearly had enough... but want it BADLY.

It's all IN YOUR MIND... you against yourself and the tolerance to pain you've built. :)

Last edited:
There's absolutely NO magic... it's just a matter of patience and discipline... accepting to suffer even more when you're already extremely lean but haven't reached yet that kind of shreddedness... basically carrying on again and again when you clearly had enough... but want it BADLY.

It's all IN YOUR MIND... you against yourself and the tolerance to pain you've built. :)

I think I dont know the map of pain if i knew it maybe i would know what i can take. I hope i dont sound ridiculous but i want to know what one has to do to get to that point specifically im at 16% id say

Of course not. Some people may have mental/physical issues were they basically starve themselves so they could get to extremely low bodyfat. But they won't have the muscle the guys above will. That takes serious hard work, time and suffering. But sure some guys are very lean and don't seem like they are trying but they usually eat next to nothing whilst training lot's and don't hold any real muscle tissue.

Thought it was some rare myostatin disease lol

- 3h cardio/day split in two sessions, one in the morning on empty stomach, one post workout in the evening... HIIT preferably;

- Workout everyday, each muscle twice a week, always to failure, 15 sets per bodypart;

- Per day: 750mg DNP - 100mcg T3 - 200 mcg clen - 2 tabs Letrozole - 50mg spironolactone

Try that for a few weeks then report... if you're not miserable enough and want some more, I still have a few tricks in my mind to make a total wreck of you... :D:eek::p;)

I feel miserable just by reading it.

So ya had to go and let the cat out of the bag? Now EVERYONE knows.......

CG

I'm glad I saw this, I was thinking that I was getting too lean and asking others if they thought I was getting too lean... Now I see that not... :D

Sounds like a fun experiment :D

Let's all put $20 in the Little Slice fund and we can get him to log this for us. Although let's up the tren and eq a little more :)

Sounds like a fun experiment :D

Let's all put $20 in the Little Slice fund and we can get him to log this for us. Although let's up the tren and eq a little more :)

Let me know where to donate

I was laughing reading that because THAT would make you look insane. I'd just add some fats in there and some fibre to deal with the constipation.

2grams of tren = death

Some of the members here that look insane that you guys look up to use that much.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131