over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guys I'm Truly Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
you're getting too personal there. Mr. Fitzpatrick knows why.

Whatever, more useless nonsense...Sounds like one of those facebook twats: "OMG like I need your prayers today..No, no don't message me for details it's personal! Just your likes and posts will do. Thank you all for your loving support, it means so so much to me!":rolleyes:

Last edited:
A long read but sums up this situation and pretty much any situation that gets out of hand on these boards...

Going to add my final thoughts to this before being done with it because I really don't like the way it played out:

All of this spanned from the repping bullshit (which everyone knows my feelings on reps - there shouldn't be any...Sponsors should handle their own posting just like they always did in the past, being the ones to build relationships with the members...Not using FM/Kilo or fake handles to pull members to them)...The two situations though that most know what I am referring to were completely different scenarios, not going to bother getting into that aspect.

But for what, over a year these guys all went at each other when ultimately it was the Staff's decision in both cases...Friends holding grudges because they were upset this one was banned and that one wasn't (when eventually everyone was allowed back and shit should have been finished)!

In the end none of this should have taken place...CG shouldn't have continued going back and forth with them (and sure as shit shouldn't have gotten as personal as he did in some cases, even a primate like me knows there are certain boundaries lol...But when attacked we go into survival mode and use whatever means we have) and MT should have never committed to a personal war (for the most part dragging MTF and tenny into things with him)!

Now everyone knows I'm a fossil that shouldn't be in this day and age...I have the mouth of a 70's drill instructor, am too blunt with no filter most of the time and even though my mind has evolved to keep up with the tech my attitude is still stuck in the 80's:p

Now I've never followed MT (never followed the competition aspect of this industry)...tenny and I have butted heads plenty of times due to conflicting attitudes and CG and I have butted heads many times over differences of opinion.

And I've never been one to ban a member for talking shit to me...If they do get banned it's so we can take things off the main board and can handle it in the other room, and 9 times out of 10 they are back within a couple hours to a couple days.

tenny decides he's going to message me talking shit...I tell him shut the fuck up he doesn't know what he's talking about. He decides to continue with the bullshit...So ok fuck it we can all handle this shit in the other room!

MT comes in and admits that he hacked CG's account but that tenny did not know about it and had nothing to do with it...CG's did cross the line bringing MT's wife into the conversation and the same as the rest of us (or at least I've found myself in this situation more times then I would like since being on these boards), where he had two choice once he reached that anger point - stand up and fight the man (which obviously isn't going to happen in this day and age...none of us are really going to jump on a fucking plane to fly out to crack off with someone over shit talking...Shit I don't want to drive to Walmart to pick up milk and bread lol...If I'm planning on doing that it's because you stole from me!).

My response is fuck it man...I completely understand your point of view, CG got personal, you retaliated in the only manner you could..Tenny is your buddy, so stuck up for you not knowing...I'll unban tenny and let the other guys decide what to do with the rest of the mess...But that he put us and the board in a shit position because now you got guys saying the boards unsafe and the Mods don't give a shit.

Hit send and bam there's tenny still talking shit...Fuck, you didn't bother to read what MT just wrote?! Dude you were wrong and out of line...Just say my bad like I did to GIYA - "My bad man, I overreacted to shit...You're still an asshole and I don't like you but my bad for that shit...We cool?".

So the end result of all this useless nonsense and a wasted year + was two solid members banned which all spanned from repping bullshit that had nothing to do with them and at the end of the day the two reps are the ones still here lol???!??!!

No one should have been banned and this shit should have never gotten out of hand! But this is the same shit we continue seeing all the time on the boards, with the cliques and with the rep shit...And that's why my mouth and attitude continues to get worse and worse each year because we get stuck in the middle of the bullshit!

i think this could be top 3 most pathetic threads in pm history. drama, gossip:eek: embarrassing

Wasnt expecting this...always been a fan of CG's posts

I can't tell by your post if you read through things and understand that the thread wasn't started by CG. If not, go to post #28.

I can't tell by your post if you read through things and understand that the thread wasn't started by CG. If not, go to post #28.

I did read it.

I was just stating a fact.

The whole thing is a little childish

I dunno..... but when people get personal and start talking shit about peoples wives and families that's crossing the line..... just my .02

He surely liked to Blow Me Up!
Calling Me A liar because I did not either fit into his criteria, did not need his help in reaching my goals or that I was just to Tall...lol
Possibly just does not like Concrete Guys. IDK
Good Reddens..... Hater!

You know who I miss on here? Tough old man! Wasn't that his name? Something to that effect. The late 60s year old guy that lived down in Tijuana and posted pics of his wild nights. We have some good characters on this board.

Maybe Tenny and MT will be allowed back someday, or is it permanent?

You know who I miss on here? Tough old man! Wasn't that his name? Something to that effect. The late 60s year old guy that lived down in Tijuana and posted pics of his wild nights. We have some good characters on this board.

The fucking guy would brag about being able to fuck 12-13yr old little girls over there...Not sure his stories would be considered "wild", especially if one of those girls were your daughter my man;)

Maybe Tenny and MT will be allowed back someday, or is it permanent?

That's up to the other guys...I banned them to get shit sorted out. Shit got sorted out and I said the other guys could decide what happened with them.

The fucking guy would brag about being able to fuck 12-13yr old little girls over there...Not sure his stories would be considered "wild", especially if one of those girls were your daughter my man;)

Oh, I didn't read about girls that young. I thought they were early 20s to 30s. That is sick. Now I feel bad bringing him up! Hard to keep up with everyone's posts. I didn't know about the feud between CG and MT/Tenny either. Wasn't aware of the post about the wife and all. The internet is tough to keep up with since it is 24/7.

All I can say is Modding is a thankless job, the shit said about me over the years still reverberates at some level from time to time from my time at Muscle Mayhem, Anabolex before that and even Intense Muscle.

Pro M is still one of the biggest boards around if not the biggest....many boards have fallen by the wayside due to social media and people wanting instant gratification. Training logs cycle logs? who needs that with play by play vids and pictures on twitter, facebook and instagram - where you can have 1,000's of followers.

I appreciate what Big A has here and the work guys like K1, Bio, and Raj just to mention a few do here. So much shit happens behind the scenes we never see, so I am happy they clean the place up.

Just a couple of side notes here - I got a thick skin and well some anon name talking about my wife on a board isn't going fray me one way or another even if they got pics or what ....my wife would chuckle...but I can see the other side ...family first.

The other thing is I have seen many accounts hacked some of the big names - (pros like titus and kamali on mayhem for example), many times in the past.

I remember Palumbo getting hacked but that person was just reading all the forums Palumbo had access too and ran his mouth openly with private info and they figured it out...probably a decade ago at MD way before Rx Muscle

Guys make strong passwords and write them down I got a card in my wallet and notebook for all mine including CC's etc.

Think anyone finding my wallet is going to figure out MPROM password Pontiac$455ho@# is for massive g on professional muscle.com?
change it at least 2-3 times a year if not.

Hope all this gets settled soon and we get back to normal...I hate negativity and surround myself with positive people in my life...threads and posts can be skipped over or simply hit "x" and they are gone from your view.

If someone's posts on here really bothered me I put them on my ignore list and there posts are invisible to me.

Take care all - life is short..and gets shorter all the time ...a good non bb'ing friend of mine just had a stroke...exercised ate healthy but had 1000000000% stress at work - he's "ok" not sure he will be back to work...but many aren't so lucky.

Last edited:
Partners yet one didn't know what the other one was doing? Definitely collusion!

That was a terrible hack. Dude had all that opportunity and flopped. That was seriously dumb and I don't think anyone is buying that was really CG.

All I can say is Modding is a thankless job, the shit said about me over the years still reverberates at some level from time to time from my time at Muscle Mayhem, Anabolex before that and even Intense Muscle.

Pro M is still one of the biggest boards around if not the biggest....many boards have fallen by the wayside due to social media and people wanting instant gratification. Training logs cycle logs? who needs that with play by play vids and pictures on twitter, facebook and instagram - where you can have 1,000's of followers.

I appreciate what Big A has here and the work guys like K1, Bio, and Raj just to mention a few do here. So much shit happens behind the scenes we never see, so I am happy they clean the place up.

Just a couple of side notes here - I got a thick skin and well some anon name talking about my wife on a board isn't going fray me one way or another even if they got pics or what ....my wife would chuckle...but I can see the other side ...family first.

The other thing is I have seen many accounts hacked some of the big names - (pros like titus and kamali on mayhem for example), many times in the past.

I remember Palumbo getting hacked but that person was just reading all the forums Palumbo had access too and ran his mouth openly with private info and they figured it out...probably a decade ago at MD way before Rx Muscle

Guys make strong passwords and write them down I got a card in my wallet and notebook for all mine including CC's etc.

Think anyone finding my wallet is going to figure out MPROM password Pontiac$455ho@# is for massive g on professional muscle.com?
change it at least 2-3 times a year if not.

Hope all this gets settled soon and we get back to normal...I hate negativity and surround myself with positive people in my life...threads and posts can be skipped over or simply hit "x" and they are gone from your view.

If someone's posts on here really bothered me I put them on my ignore list and there posts are invisible to me.

Take care all - life is short..and gets shorter all the time ...a good non bb'ing friend of mine just had a stroke...exercised ate healthy but had 1000000000% stress at work - he's "ok" not sure he will be back to work...but many aren't so lucky.

The block function works well. It keeps the same board minus the negativity.

I dunno..... but when people get personal and start talking shit about peoples wives and families that's crossing the line..... just my .02

You don't know? You don't know what? Please explain.

Here are the facts...your friend Mini Truck is the one who kept starting shit, not CG. Mini couldn't stay away from him after being warned time after time. CG would respond because he was tired of being attacked.

I have something else to post about Mini Truck and Tenny and how low Mini will go. I'll post it momentarily.

Last edited:
If you guys thought the hacking was low, this was what Mini Truck had to say to me in the Banned forum. Whether it's true or not, most likely not, they look bad either way.

Oh I'll be back when I chose.

I'd be careful if you care about your future. Not just you but all the Mods, including your boy. Just after he moved out of his PA house. Witness protection after the Feds came knocking about Imporium. He's laughing at y'all right now. It's all part of a plan much bigger than you could imagine.

For such a know it all, bet you never guessed Tenny is a working with the Feds.

Tenny has used every single sponsor just with a different screen name.
We get intel and product from all sponsors under false names and addresses.

You want more? Sorry only in private.
I wanna help you guys.

You're all being watched by lots of eyes.

Just when you thought you were on top of the food chain, BAM!

Sleep well Bio.

The above is who the real Mini Truck is!

I will say this, we spoke to CG and actually he posted about the incident that happened at his house, here at PM. He was repping or had been the Rep for Imporium...they disappeared and people lost money. CG did his best to get it back for people and was able to in some cases. Anyway, somebody took it upon themselves to put a rock through his window. Problem was, he didn't live there anymore. So the cops that came by, came by regarding the incident and CG went there as well. Like I said, he posted about this incident when it happened. CG can correct anything I might have got wrong.

You don't know? You don't know what? Please explain.

Here are the facts...your friend Mini Truck is the one who kept starting shit, not CG. Mini couldn't stay away from him after being warned time after time. CG would respond because he was tired of being attacked.

I have something else to post about Mini Truck and Tenny and how Mini will go. I'll post it momentarily.

I was going to say K1 was leaving out the best part.

I think there is at-least 1 forum out there that survives on activity they get from our banned members. These two will fit in nicely there.

The board is suppose to be more about members (advanced) helping one another.
Lets get back to the older days of less trash talk and more camaraderie.

When I see guys always talking down to people or looking to expose flaws
and a dickhead type of way Im not impressed. Add to that they want to make some money to give advice i think we will be ok without it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member