over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guys I'm Truly Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you guys thought the hacking was low, this was what Mini Truck had to say to me in the Banned forum. Whether it's true or not, most likely not, they look bad either way.

The above is who the real Mini Truck is!

I will say this, we spoke to CG and actually he posted about the incident that happened at his house, here at PM. He was repping or had been the Rep for Imporium...they disappeared and people lost money. CG did his best to get it back for people and was able to in some cases. Anyway, somebody took it upon themselves to put a rock through his window. Problem was, he didn't live there anymore. So the cops that came by, came by regarding the incident and CG went there as well. Like I said, he posted about this incident when it happened. CG can correct anything I might have got wrong.

WOW! nice way to make a threat i suppose

Last edited:
I wasn't going to post in this thread cos it's all silly. But I will now after the above. Minitruck is the biggest gimp to ever post on here. All that will be nonsense and shows how pathetic and weird he really is. I am guessing him and Tenny have fallen out since this happened. I remember when TMT got together and I was goign to pm Tenny asking why did he join with that gimp. Perhaps he didn't have the confidence to go on his own. Who knows as those are some wild accusations but I think MT is just weird and trying to get a reaction as he knows he is not coming back anyway. I am curious has Tenny denied those claims?

The gimp MT once pm'ed me to vote for him to be featured member. I hadn't even spoke to him ever before even in an open thread. Literally pm'ed me out of nowhere. Ever since then I thought he is a bit weird and pathetic. He offered me free training saying I hadn't improved I felt like saying to him I do this for fun but I was nice. I know loads of guys he offered free training too. I feel sorry for any of his clients. I see them post praising him and think ok then. Anyone can get someone in shape but he doesn't have a clue. Starve someone and give them mast and tren and they will be ripped... who knew.

If you guys thought the hacking was low, this was what Mini Truck had to say to me in the Banned forum. Whether it's true or not, most likely not, they look bad either way.

I will say this, we spoke to CG and actually he posted about the incident that happened at his house, here at PM. He was repping or had been the Rep for Imporium...they disappeared and people lost money. CG did his best to get it back for people and was able to in some cases. Anyway, somebody took it upon themselves to put a rock through his window. Problem was, he didn't live there anymore. So the cops that came by, came by regarding the incident and CG went there as well. Like I said, he posted about this incident when it happened. CG can correct anything I might have got wrong.

Last edited:
I wasn't going to post in this thread cos it's all silly. But I will now after the above. Minitruck is the biggest gimp to ever post on here. All that will be nonsense and shows how pathetic and weird he really is. I am guessing him and Tenny have fallen out since this happened. I remember when TMT got together and I was goign to pm Tenny asking why did he join with that gimp. Perhaps he didn't have the confidence to go on his own. Who knows as those are some wild accusations but I think MT is just weird and trying to get a reaction as he knows he is not coming back anyway. I am curious has Tenny denied those claims?

The gimp MT once pm'ed me to vote for him to be featured member. I hadn't even spoke to him ever before even in an open thread. Literally pm'ed me out of nowhere. Ever since then I thought he is a bit weird and pathetic. He offered me free training saying I hadn't improved I felt like saying to him I do this for fun but I was nice. I know loads of guys he offered free training too. I feel sorry for any of his (MT not Tenny) clients. I see them post praising him and think ok then. Anyone can get someone in shape but he doesn't have a clue. Starve someone and give them mast and tren and they will be ripped... who knew.

Looks like I wasn't the only one :confused:

Thought it was a bit bizarre reaching out for a vote.

Looks like I wasn't the only one :confused:

Thought it was a bit bizarre reaching out for a vote.

I never had any contact with him ever before that. Plus the message was weird. I always wondered how many he sent that message to. I thought do they think the same as me or did they vote. This was before he won FM as well. I wasn't going to vote for him anyway. After that I started noticing his posts.

all jokes aside guys

I would take what MT said seriously

I have no idea how, but both he and tenny managed to get a lot of information about me and my past

Oy vey!

M.T and the feds are going to shut it down!

WTF:eek:

That isn't cool.

Man, thanks for the update, bio. ,

Listen up sluts its 1:10 am in london and i got a real job do here.

Bungee jumping

I mean Squttin my guts right now here bloody hell.

hey but I am still catching up between sets on the hot gossip coming from the Uncle Sam's FBI mawaahahaha [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

The gimp MT once pm'ed me to vote for him to be featured member. I hadn't even spoke to him ever before even in an open thread. Literally pm'ed me out of nowhere. Ever since then I thought he is a bit weird and pathetic. He offered me free training saying I hadn't improved I felt like saying to him I do this for fun but I was nice. I know loads of guys he offered free training too. I feel sorry for any of his clients. I see them post praising him and think ok then. Anyone can get someone in shape but he doesn't have a clue. Starve someone and give them mast and tren and they will be ripped... who knew.

Tenny and K1 went back and forth be he hasn't posted anything since Mini made that post about the Feds.

Tenny and K1 went back and forth be he hasn't posted anything since Mini made that post about the Feds.
Now thats worrying Bio may be MT is not just bullshiting on this particular bit. May be its true. Tenny would have usually said something to defen him and not just kept quiet.

Tenny bloody hell why though

fuck

It's bullshit and whatever mt said is fucking lies , whoever speak never do , who will do will never speak

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just say this site is full of a bunch of Russian troll hackers. The Feds seem to love that shit.

Now thats worrying Bio may be MT is not just bullshiting on this particular bit. May be its true. Tenny would have usually said something to defen him and not just kept quiet.

fuck

I'm not worried because I have nothing to be worried about.

Cough cough clear throat*

Dang I thought I was special Lol :D

all jokes aside guys

I would take what MT said seriously

I have no idea how, but both he and tenny managed to get a lot of information about me and my past

fuck

It's bullshit and whatever mt said is fucking lies , whoever speak never do , who will do will never speak

Looks like I can't get away from this thread lol...So I will add some more:

Little slice is right and just like the hacking shit I had also received messages back last year around that same time about tenny's connection to the Feds (just needed to confirm with the message that I received)...Not sure how deep it goes but I did have someone check out the info back then and it was confirmed at that time.

Now even though I owe him shit, I will throw one out there for tenny...I doubt he uses that connection the way MT stated with info gathering on sources, mods, etc...I think that comment was more along the lines of MT being bitter with this entire situation and how it played out and took to whatever avenue he could to have the final say (may be completely wrong and have been before, shit he could be stockpiling info, who knows, but he doesn't seem that type of guy?!)...No clue if he even knows MT posted that or not?!

Tenny hasn't been back in the thread since his last post and even that could have been avoided had he read MT's and my posts first before clicking send to his message...But he also wanted to get the final word of me being a hateful, angry piece of shit (I am an "angry" person, and for the most part I do "hate" our species as a whole (we are an evil species overall) but don't really think I'm a piece of shit...I've done more for people and been burnt more then most anyone I've known throughout my life lol).

That was about the time rAJ came in and closed the blinds...He did not take kindly to the those types of threats...That's the type of shit we dealt with from Osiris and Phil Hernon when all their bullshit came out, threatening to set us up with the Feds if we didn't quite the threads about them. Another boundary you do not cross!

Personally I'm past the point of caring about those types of threats...I've taken my hit and been indicted and took all the shit that came with it! The feds know who I am and who I work for...Shit the owner had to send the Feds a letter confirming I had disclosed the details of my indictment to him prior to hiring. I pay taxes on everything I make and keep invoices for every bit of work I do...Nothing they got on me aside from my ip matching with sponsor/customer tracking numbers from bullshit complaints I receive in pm's (like I said they know who I am so I don't bother using the masker anymore)...But I do jack shit now aside from one shot of Test per week and a few ius of GH a night (and even those are hit or miss lol).

Like I said a shit situation that should have never gotten this far along and all stems from "repping" nonsense.

Last edited:
Oh well it looks like the dream team won't be finishing out B-boy's prep...oh wait lol

I don't pay much attention to their posts other than noticing pretty much every one is negative in some fashion. Maybe it wasn't always that way but certainly has been over the time I've seen them. If your main goal is to make money off people on the forum through "training" there are far better ways to approach that than insulting someone into asking for their help lol. To me it will be far better without guys like that posting, thats just my opinion.

Oh well it looks like the dream team won't be finishing out B-boy's prep...oh wait lol

I don't pay much attention to their posts other than noticing pretty much every one is negative in some fashion. Maybe it wasn't always that way but certainly has been over the time I've seen them. If your main goal is to make money off people on the forum through "training" there are far better ways to approach that than insulting someone into asking for their help lol. To me it will be far better without guys like that posting, thats just my opinion.

b-boy had already dropped them from his prep a couple of weeks ago.

Cough cough clear throat*

Dang I thought I was special Lol :D

Well to be honest all the guys I know who were asked are all very special people :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member