over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Having To Lie to Fans. Need Advice

omegachewy

Registered
I've always been proud of being an honest guy. Be it with repping Ergopep, selling products at Gnc, or simply talking to my girl.

However, since i started aas recently, Ive had to start lying, to my fans in particular. I have fans here in the US, Germany, and Britan, nothing huge, but enough. Either way, theyre wanting to know if i use and ofcourse i say no.

And it kills me to do that. For those of you who have people that look up to you, how do you justify a flat out lie.

Thank you

I have to admit, I lie to all my fans too! :D
They still luv me.

Sry chew, couldn't resist.

standing_fan.jpg

fan.jpg

SSL18458.jpg

lol youre funny.

i am being serious though. its a matter of intergrity, a man is only as good as his word.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRtuwBvqV5c&feature=player_detailpage]Tommy Boy - Luke I am your Father - YouTube[/ame]

lol youre funny.

i am being serious though. its a matter of intergrity, a man is only as good as his word.

Well, what else are you supposed to do? Some things are just better left off unsaid. I know what you mean about maybe feeling good to be honest. We all like to be that way. But also, sometimes the truth can hurt. and I mean either for you or the person(s) being told it.

It's none of their business and not something you should talk about.

Hm. Well i reckon when put that bluntly, yall are right. So it kinda goes to letting the body speak for itself kind of thing then.

Be honest with the those close to you!

To the other's who you barely know or don't at all, it's none of their business.

Turn the question around on them, say something like; "What kinda of question is that?" or " I can't believe you asked me that!"

Or pull a Lance Armstrong

but by being so defensive, it tarnishes my appearence, makes me come off as an asshole, and deters people from spreading my name. trusts me, that was the route i wanted to take initially. but i have to think in terms of business as well.

People shouldn't be asking you shit anyway.
You dont go up to a woman and ask if her tits or ass is real....

but by being so defensive, it tarnishes my appearence, makes me come off as an asshole, and deters people from spreading my name. trusts me, that was the route i wanted to take initially. but i have to think in terms of business as well.

Go with the response I told you in PM, like I told you, works every time.

Be honest with the those close to you!

To the other's who you barely know or don't at all, it's none of their business.

Turn the question around on them, say something like; "What kinda of question is that?" or " I can't believe you asked me that!"

Or pull a Lance Armstrong

If you don't need to bring it up, dont.

However, when someone does ask you something, you can respond in such a way that does not directly address the question but allows you to give an honest answer and not come off rude or defensive. Just say something like, "I have just been really busting my ass with training and have my diet on point."

Then show then you jug of cell-tech ;)

Do what that massive super heavyweight british guy did when he posted pics on here and everyone asked what the hell he was taking.

He just said "I don't talk about my usage, sorry! but I can tell you that its very low dosage at the moment"

That's the best way to tell the truth but not have some idiot banging in more drugs than you because he wants to be bigger than you.

Perhaps you can say something along the lines of have a team of doctors that you get blood work done from regularly and make sure all your levels are in check??
Could tell them good blood work tests to get done to make sure testosterone/gh/igf/dhea and other important levels are at the high end range for optimal performance?

I think being honest to your girlfriend is important, being honest to the rest of the world not so. Most cant handle the truth anyway

just stop lying , simple.

btw it is nobody's business but all Musclemania competitors are dirty as hell ..i know a few that compete there they all use short esters such as prop , winny pills , proviron, etc...and then they and the organization make them say they are naturals and promote the shows as naturals..this is an ugly business in which lies and misguiding, misleading people make u $$$$ and it irritates the fuck out of me....I do not know if thats your case but if u se or not who gives a damn!!!

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DRock1!
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner