over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help with sleep.

All good things I will be looking into.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

We need more info.

Demographic, medical, and psychiatric history?
Current sleep schedule?
Meds?
Onset, duration, and frequency of symptoms?
Emerge following a medical issue, family loss, etc?

With sleep (probably most things) consider predisposing, precipitating, and perpetuating factors. Predisposing is family history of insomnia, precipitating would be change in medical status and perpetuating would, for example, include smoking a tub of crack cocaine before bed.

Here's a quick suggestion- only go to bed when sleepy and you can actually be in bed less, getting more sleep. Tiredness is a whole other set is shizz. And you can always have the popular obstructive sleep Apnea. Heavy opioids can central apnea and respiratory depression sometimes resulting in death.

Moreover, remember, every has their own sleep requirements: some need 4 and others 10 (e.g. idiopathic hypersomnia). And with sleep and whatever occupation, you can have an advance phase or delay suggestive of circadian rhythm stuff. Meds, CBTi, etc are available but most importantly, you need a SOLID COMPREHENSIVE assessment of the individual. As you can probably imagine, it is rarely as simple as one remedy such a meds. Light can be manipulated and other factors need exploring.

If you are serious about looking at this, let me know and I can communicate with you. I've spent more than a minute in sleep research and delivering shizz in a sleep lab.

PHENIBUT

FOR SLEEP AND JUST CHANGING THE RECEPTION AFTER A COUPLE WEEKS OF KRATOM USE:

I have stumbled onto the powder Phenibut. Its legal, its dirt cheap, and 500mg will put me in a very deep sleep that also allows for constant vivid dreams (no night terrors so far). Theres a little bit of a morning fog associated at that dosage, and I suspect I could just tweak down the dosage. But it will allow me to sleep 8-10 hours. It dissappears with my morning dose of Kratom. I use white kratom daily with low dosages 3-4 grams 3 times a day and about every 10 days I will use it to sleep. like everything else that has a potential for abuse some people use high dosages for effect and enhance the effects of other drugs taken with it, but as with kratom I refuse to dig a hole for myself. Not saying it resets the kratom recepters, but it definately resets my wellbeing. In fact alot of guys use it for kratom withdrawls.

I have done benedryl and ambien in the past and this feels as good as anything I have ever tried and probably better. $20 will last me a couple years at the rate I use it.

Its worth reviewing and considering in my opinion.

DC

Magnesium is a great starting point. I also like valerian root, as well.

Been on HGH for a few months now and one thing I can say is that I sleep like a baby and have some vivid dreams..

Try this one

5 Amazing Herbs That Safely Cure Insomnia
Are you suffering from sleeplessness? Don't worry! Nature has a way to cure insomnia ready for you!

Insomnia is a sleeping disorder that is classified with problems falling asleep, staying asleep or getting to a state of deep sleep. The third problem is a very important and deceptive one. Many people believe that they don't suffer from insomnia, only because they have no problems falling asleep. However, they don't realize that even if they are sleeping 8 hours, if they don't reach the deep state of sleep, needed to replenish your body, mind and spirit, then they do suffer from insomnia!

woman cant sleep

After I made this clear I would like to briefly explain what are the symptoms of insomnia, what causes sleeplessness and the ways it damages your life

So how do you know if you are suffering from insomnia? Here are the main symptoms

As I mentioned earlier having difficulty falling and remaining a sleep are the two most common symptoms
Reaching a deep state of sleep is also a symptom of insomnia. The way you recognize you have this problem is by noticing any of the following symptoms of sleeping disorder, without actually having trouble falling and remaining asleep
Other symptoms include being tired upon waking, bad mood, lack of appetite, low energy, catching flues easily, being unable to concentrate, constant headaches, lack of desire to do anything and so forth.
As you can see sleeplessness affects almost every part of your life. This is because sleeping is one of the most important and beneficial functions of our body. This is the time when your body and mind recover from your daily activities and you produce hormones that are of key importance for good health.

So now that we know the symptoms, lets have a look at how insomnia can damage your life if left untreated
First off, this condition can have a devastating effect on your social and love life. This can happen because it leads to depression and bad mood, and also, because it affects your energy and desire to do any social activities. Who wants to be around a person like that?
Second, it can lead to severe health issues. Insomnia causes cancer, diabetes, heart disease and obesity. This is caused by a variety of reasons that include the hormonal disbalances that occur when people don't get enough sleep. They lead to a weak immune system, impaired cell recovery and detoxification processes, inability for the body to control it's blood sugar levels, binging (especially on sweets). You can probably see how everything is connected and one thing leads to another, for example- uncontrolled blood sugar levels lead to binging which leads to obesity, cardiovascular health problems and diabetes.
Okay, enough introduction, let's get to the reason you came to this post- What are the 5 herbs that can cure insomnia?

valerian root
image of Valerian root

Valerian root

This post is getting too long already so I will not go into detail about the herbs. Instead I will only let you know about the ways they benefit your sleep. So the first one in the list is the Valerian root. It is a prefered way to treat insomnia because you are not going to get addicted to it and you won't feel hungover the next morning. The way it helps is by calming the brain and nervous system. This happens thanks to compounds known as valepotriates, which affect your brain's GABA recpetors. When these receptors are exposed to a larger number of GABA they tend to sedate the nervous system.

Passion flower

This herb works in a similar fashion as Valerian root. It sedates the nervous system thanks to gamma-aminobutyric acid or GABA. Also this herb is great for a combination with the other herbs in this list, because it is also known to be a MAO-inhibitor,this makes it a great potentiator of other psychoactive herbs and it notably increases and prolongs their effects. An important note I should make here is that there is a number of types of passion flower out there. The one you need is Passiflora incarnate. The other types may be dangerous.

hops
image of Hops

Hops

Studies show that thanks to the agent known as lupulin hops has a calming effect and helps put your mind and nervous system at ease. Studies also show the combination of hops and other sedative herbs like Valerian root increases the effect of both herbs dramatically.

Chamomile

This herb is also among the best known sleep aids for years. It's sedative effect is caused by Chrysing, Glycine and Apigenin. Three compounds that calm the muscles and the nervous system, thus allowing you to fall a sleep easier.

lemon balm
image of Lemon Balm

Lemon Balm

This wonderful herb has a great combination of sedative chemicals that include terpenes, geraniol, citral, citronellal, and citronellol. This is yet another example of a herb, whose effects multiply when used in a combination with other sedative herbs.

Because these herbs are most powerful when used in combination, this is exactly how I advise you to treat your sleeplessness. You can do this by getting all of them separately and than combining them into a bouquet for a relaxing cup of tea. However, this is a little complicated, because you need to keep in mind the recommended dosages of all of the herbs.

The approach I would recommend you is through Alteril. It is a great system consisting of three things

a natural supplement that has all of those herbs and a number of natural compounds like Melatonin, L-Theanine and L-Tryptophan, which are proven to be even better in curing insomnia.
Serene soothing tea blend that contains Chamomile, Lavender, Spearmint, Lemon Verbena, and Linden. Some more herbs that are known for their relaxing properties.
A Binaural Beat CD- which will help you reach a state of meditative relaxation through low frequency beats.

cardiomagnyl is good for sleep, maybe somebody already recommend this to you, but i'm too lazy to read all thread

try some herbals like valerian root. or melatonin is also useful, 30min before go to bed on night, just 3mg will work well. besides, dropping a few of lavender on pillow, have a nice shower and keep a relaxing, dark room. good luck!

No matter how long he sleep, it doesn't matter if it brings any harms to your father. Otherwise,you should find the reason first.How can we give pills to one person without any inquiries ?

Looking for any help. My father has not been able to sleep more then a few hours for the past couple of years.

Does anyone have any programs or supplements that help with getting back your sleep cycle?

Not looking for over the counter Nyquil or sleep pills.

How old is he? and How many hours does he exactly sleep?
Number of hours of sleep reduce with the age of a person.

He is happy if he gets five in a whole night.

I know it is common to not sleep as much but only two to three hours a day so not good for anyone.

Unable to sleep

Not sure the age of your father or what other co-morbidities he may have but there is a product OTC known as Dream Water that contains GABA, Melatonin, and 5HTP. I have used this when I am on call and it seems to do a good job of helping me to sleep and I can function if I get called in to work as needed. Lunesta as an RX is great and provides about 6-7 hours of great sleep if you don't mind the metallic taste you get when it starts to work and in the am. Just don't take it after a fatty meal to get its best effects. Not being able to sleep sucks and I am 52 years old so I know what he is going through.

prefer melatonin, but heard it enhances the ratio of heart attack, maybe the traditional Chinese medicine is better for the age of your father

Without knowing much else about his background, see if he will go get a sleep study done. Supplements and such help, of course, but a well conducted sleep study could give some insight to the root problem.

Yeah he has had them done. He can go to sleep. Just does not stay asleep

Its like he goes through the first sleep cycle and then his body thinks its done.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity