over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

high red blood cell count

kwantz

Registered
Will donating blood help lower this? Doctor was a bit concerned with how high it was.... if it does work... how many days before should I get this done?

Didn't your Doctor give you high blood pressure tablets to lowered it down? My Dr also advised me to give blood.

Will donating blood help lower this? Doctor was a bit concerned with how high it was.... if it does work... how many days before should I get this done?

donating blood will lower--the closer to the test the better--your body doesnt have enough time to make more rbc

i know a lot about this--the dr thought i had ‎Polycythemia---i didnt know at the time that juice will raise---i went thru EVERY test known to man--just to have nothing--spent a lot of money and a lot of worry--get off for 2 months and back to normal

ill be glad to talk to you about if you want

Last edited:
Would you recommend maybe two days before... haha I just don't wanna go into the lab with track marks. does it lower it considerably?

You should give blood once every 6 weeks to keep it low

Does it lower it a lot? And what if I go 3-4 days before.. will that be to much time for it to jump back up

I had same exact problem.. my hemoglobin was 20.5.. I just have to go have some labs done to prove I don't have poly.... and I can start donating..

they still took my blood but said they had to destroy it because my hemoglobin was so high..

mine was alittle high and I gave blood a few times and it helped. try that first.

Would three days before still be sufficient? Or does it take longer than that for it to build up?

Respectfully, this is a subject that you should search. There have been many threads regarding it. All the info regarding red, double red, how often you're allowed to donate, etc.

donate blood then start injecting small amount of testosterone often no more large injections it really brings down rbc and hemocrit good luck

Thanks for the help guys... kinda having a brain fart....searched Google nothing really came up... what key words should I search on here?

not to hijack the thread but was wondering something here Stewie

between the hours of 2-7pm my blood pressure is high 150/100 any other time it is fine 120/80 sometimes less

any ideas? coffee? obviously the hemacrit and RBC are probably high

just got off cycle and will continue 200mg/week of test for TRT, got blood done a year ago after cycle and hemacrit and RBC was high...was off everything for about 9 months and got blood work done again and everything was good-blood pressure never got over 130/90

I can't say for certain what's causing your midday-evening BP rise.

If I was to guess, I'd say either; electrolyte imbalance, increased sympathetic tone (a rise in cortisol, norepinephrine) or a reduction of the nitric oxide system.

How's your sleep pattern? And I'll harp on my favorite to blame condition, sleep apnea. Any possibility of sleep apnea?

I'm only getting tested for my bilirubin and red blood cells.... that's all... would donating the day before be to close or should I do it a few days before?

Donate a few days before. Be sure to stay very hydrated before and after your phelbotomy. With blood loss=volume of water loss. In this, the concentration of blood is lowered, therefore immediately post phelbotomy, hemoglobin on a finger prick or lab's will show a higher level than pre-phelbotomy. Once hydrated, a more accurate assessment of hemoglobin will be attained.

A couple days before will be fine.

not to hijack the thread but was wondering something here Stewie

between the hours of 2-7pm my blood pressure is high 150/100 any other time it is fine 120/80 sometimes less

any ideas? coffee? obviously the hemacrit and RBC are probably high

just got off cycle and will continue 200mg/week of test for TRT, got blood done a year ago after cycle and hemacrit and RBC was high...was off everything for about 9 months and got blood work done again and everything was good-blood pressure never got over 130/90

probably anxiety

Donate a few days before. Be sure to stay very hydrated before and after your phelbotomy. With blood loss=volume of water loss. In this, the concentration of blood is lowered, therefore immediately post phelbotomy, hemoglobin on a finger prick or lab's will show a higher level than pre-phelbotomy. Once hydrated, a more accurate assessment of hemoglobin will be attained

A couple days before will be fine.

Thanks stewie!!!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear