advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How did Cutler go from take as much GH as you can afford to it’s overrated and a waste of money?

I am enjoying yo
2-3 IU is ideal for anti-aging, the average daily production of an adult is 0.6.-1.8 IU daily. For teens, that's 3-5.4 IU daily.

Sometimes, taking <2 IU will add to your endogenous production without suppression and also give you +200 IGF-1.

IGF-1 in the 300s is the average for 17-19 year olds, and 200s for people in their mid to late 20s.

It's important to maintain good insulin sensitivity when using GH (stay lean and do cardio regularly), teenagers are actually slightly insulin resistant from their high levels of HGH.

Low IGF-1 levels is one of the primary reasons we get wrinkles and sagging skin as we get older. IGF-1 maintains healthy levels of collagen which maintains youthful skin texture, plumpness, elasticity and tightness.

View attachment 163784

View attachment 163783
I am enjoying your recent posts bro thank you for the submissions they are informative.

2-3 IU is ideal for anti-aging, the average daily production of an adult is 0.6.-1.8 IU daily. For teens, that's 3-5.4 IU daily.

Sometimes, taking <2 IU will add to your endogenous production without suppression and also give you +200 IGF-1.

IGF-1 in the 300s is the average for 17-19 year olds, and 200s for people in their mid to late 20s.

It's important to maintain good insulin sensitivity when using GH (stay lean and do cardio regularly), teenagers are actually slightly insulin resistant from their high levels of HGH.

Low IGF-1 levels is one of the primary reasons we get wrinkles and sagging skin as we get older. IGF-1 maintains healthy levels of collagen which maintains youthful skin texture, plumpness, elasticity and tightness.

View attachment 163784

View attachment 163783
Outstanding post kinda said what we already knew but love the exact science and charts appreciate the effort brother

I remember many years ago Jay Cutler told Brad (bboy) to take as much GH as you can afford to. Now he is saying he feels it’s overhyped and at times he did use as much as 12ius a day but didn’t think it was worth the money. Makes me wonder if he was honest on both occasions why did he change his opinion so drastically? Listen at the 10 minute mark.

I don't have an answer mate but.... Just to be sure today i shoot 15iu HGH, will see in some months how much overrated HGH is...

Appreciate the kind words and happy to share knowledge/data/experience.

I'll also add that declining IGF-1 levels are also directly linked to the cognitive decline we see as we age, memory loss/etc. IGF-1 is a "neurotrophic" factor, which means it helps regenerate and grow neurons and brain cells. It can also increase BDNF (brain derive neutrophic factor) one of the most important compounds in the body for brain health. This is one theory behind why younger people can learn new skills more easily AKA "neuroplasticity", like new languages, sports/martial arts, instruments, etc. (More IGF-1/BDNF ; more neuroplasticity).

IGF-1/HGH will significantly help keep skin, immune system (thymus gland), brain, bones/muscles, etc young as you age. Many of the ravages of old age (memory loss, poor sleep, muscle loss, weight gain, etc) can be directly linked to decades of IGF-1/GH deficiency. The scientific community terms this phenomenon "somatopause" (GH/IGF-1 defiency) with a similar etiology to Andropause & Menopause (Testosterone/Estradiol deficiency).

I don't have an answer mate but.... Just to be sure today i shoot 15iu HGH, will see in some months how much overrated HGH is...
send some my way! lol. I have been hitting 7 but I will start hitting 10. you recommend 5 in AM and 5 around dinner? tyy

send some my way! lol. I have been hitting 7 but I will start hitting 10. you recommend 5 in AM and 5 around dinner? tyy
In all honesty mate, i shoot it when I am in the comfort of my fridge, (which atm is a really little one because changed home).

I don't like to walk around with slin pins, charged with HGH, and maybe risk to ruin my precious peptide.

I even rarely take with me my Apidra/Humalog pens for Prewo meal insulin.

In all honesty mate, i shoot it when I am in the comfort of my fridge, (which atm is a really little one because changed home).

I don't like to walk around with slin pins, charged with HGH, and maybe risk to ruin my precious peptide.

i live 35 min from gym so I've been bringing slin pin with me and hitting right before

why would you walk around with pins other than that? espec gh though? lol
With the new baby my carpal tunnel so bad I can barely stand it take four IUs a day
im feeling it too bro but powering through trying to reverse the aging on my face lol, running really low amounts of gear, got some nolva in recently t though even 1ccc test irritates my boobs and get puffy

introducing some var today, even the 10iu slin im taking preworkout im barely feeling now , barely working, im hardly eating carbs though, only gatorade mid workout, less than 80g carbs per day, never hungry idk ..

I don't use insulin prewo....

-I use Humalog after prewo meal
-1-1,5h later i have my workout and i sip into 2g salt 50g HBCD 10-20g EAAs 5g Taurine mix
-Humalog after postwo meal

Humalog lasts around 4h in your body.

The purpose of intrawo carbs is to keep glucose stable during training, which will make you have a stable performance from the start to the end of training.

I don't like Dextrose (Gatorade is dextrose basically) intrawo at all, since it makes all blood go to your stomach, when you want it instead all into your muscles, you should use HBCD for bodybuilding purpose.

Gear wise, i think, from my experience, that people should stop pumping AIs like no tomorrow and just inject 1-2ml TestE + Nolvadex/Raloxifene, stay with no AIs for a while and see how they really react to E2.
Estrogens are crucial to have in our body, and too many people neglects them and feel like shit all time.

View attachment 163784

View attachment 163783
I wish I had the IGF-1 levels of a 13 year old Tunisian girl.

Roflmao - now that shit is funny !!!

Yea there’s different schools but my thinking was always GH in AM when it’s naturally high and then the synthetic has all day to leave me so that the body produces most once again the following night.

Yea there’s different schools but my thinking was always GH in AM when it’s naturally high and then the synthetic has all day to leave me so that the body produces most once again the following night.
Endogenous production is suppressed over 24 hrs after exogenous rhGH bolus.

i live 35 min from gym so I've been bringing slin pin with me and hitting right before

why would you walk around with pins other than that? espec gh though? lol

im feeling it too bro but powering through trying to reverse the aging on my face lol, running really low amounts of gear, got some nolva in recently t though even 1ccc test irritates my boobs and get puffy

introducing some var today, even the 10iu slin im taking preworkout im barely feeling now , barely working, im hardly eating carbs though, only gatorade mid workout, less than 80g carbs per day, never hungry idk ..

The trick is GH and tretinoin 0.05%, give that 6 months, and you will look brand new. The tret causes a massive increase in collagen in the skin, potentiated by GH.

The trick is GH and tretinoin 0.05%, give that 6 months, and you will look brand new. The tret causes a massive increase in collagen in the skin, potentiated by GH.
I cant I have acute kidney disease and in july i had multiple organ failure, liver being one, fatty liver
and I just tested positive for covid. I capped my own accutane when I was 21 and got jaundice , I understand the synergy with the extremely low dose but its something at this point in regards to my health conditions i am unwilling to try. I appreciate your advice though, and interestedfact about increasing collagen synthesis, never would have guessed

I cant I have acute kidney disease and in july i had multiple organ failure, liver being one, fatty liver
and I just tested positive for covid. I capped my own accutane when I was 21 and got jaundice , I understand the synergy with the extremely low dose but its something at this point in regards to my health conditions i am unwilling to try. I appreciate your advice though, and interestedfact about increasing collagen synthesis, never would have guessed

You use small pea size amount, its a cream. Its basically topical accutane (same family of compounds; retinoids derived from vitamin A)

No systemic absorption when used properly. You can source from indian pharma online or from your pcp.

You use small pea size amount, its a cream. Its basically topical accutane (same family of compounds; retinoids derived from vitamin A)

No systemic absorption when used properly. You can source from indian pharma online or from your pcp.
i have terrible insurance and my GP is a clueless idiot who I have to educate and beg for help 90% of time , good to know as systemic, i used the cream back in day when I had zits in middle school

I don't use insulin prewo....

-I use Humalog after prewo meal
-1-1,5h later i have my workout and i sip into 2g salt 50g HBCD 10-20g EAAs 5g Taurine mix
-Humalog after postwo meal

Humalog lasts around 4h in your body.

The purpose of intrawo carbs is to keep glucose stable during training, which will make you have a stable performance from the start to the end of training.

I don't like Dextrose (Gatorade is dextrose basically) intrawo at all, since it makes all blood go to your stomach, when you want it instead all into your muscles, you should use HBCD for bodybuilding purpose.

Gear wise, i think, from my experience, that people should stop pumping AIs like no tomorrow and just inject 1-2ml TestE + Nolvadex/Raloxifene, stay with no AIs for a while and see how they really react to E2.
Estrogens are crucial to have in our body, and too many people neglects them and feel like shit all time.
I use the same exact protocol (almost)

1:30 out from training:
Preworkout meal then novolog and 400mg of l-carnitine

30mins out from training:
4ius of GH

Intra:
29g of HBCD, 20g EAAs

30mins post workout:
Postwork out meal then more novolog

I use the same exact protocol (almost)

1:30 out from training:
Preworkout meal then novolog and 400mg of l-carnitine

30mins out from training:
4ius of GH

Intra:
29g of HBCD, 20g EAAs

30mins post workout:
Postwork out meal then more novolog
I dropped the carnetine injections mate....
I make my own and tbh with time I started thinking in a more "extreme way".
If i have to inject another time during the day, it must be something worth like, more HGH or more insulin. I used inj Carnetine for a year and it did really nothing special.....

Nowadays i take NADH+ and COQ10 for mithocondria and so on...

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws