over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HOW MANY TIMES AVE YOU HEARD ?

I'm so freaking sick of this shit I've heard this every day for the last 4 years How you get so big, how much can you bench press, what type of supplemts do you take , How much food do you eat, Do you drink creatine and protein shakes. At first I used to luv the attention but now its really starting to get annoying, My Answer to all those questions now is do some fucking research google evey question you ask me better yet go to bodybuilder.com or pay me for my time

glad I wasnt one of those guys that came and asked a question :confused:

I'm so freaking sick of this shit I've heard this every day for the last 4 years How you get so big, how much can you bench press, what type of supplemts do you take , How much food do you eat, Do you drink creatine and protein shakes. At first I used to luv the attention but now its really starting to get annoying, My Answer to all those questions now is do some fucking research google evey question you ask me better yet go to bodybuilder.com or pay me for my time

THANK YOU! My thoughts exactly, I get all these fools asking me "What do you take, blah blah" and then when I tell them where to start I get this blank look like "oh shit that sounds like a lot of work and I gotta buy protein powder fuck"

I just feel like being "LOOK, Give me $100 bill next time before you ask me a question. ORRRRR like you said... Geeee where the hell did I get the information ... bodybuilding sites maybe????? Google actually works kids.

Last edited:
:headbang:
Its not that i am big but i am 235 currently at 5'6" and not much if i am over 10%....so i get a few looks but i honestly have that i just appeared onan episode of America's Most Wanted look, so most people dont talk to me

:headbang:

I'd get right up in yo face mofo! hahaha
What up O- never really formally publicly thanked you for helping become sober. You are a big part of my survival through hell- and I really appreciate that. You have a friend for life. I want everyone to know what a truly caring great guy you are.

thats good stuff right there. i have 12 years, the iron is our friend

I agree. In some ways it can be flattering depending on what is said. But if it's serious diet related questions about protein shakes, then I want them to disappear. Anyone that asks if you take protein shakes has no idea what the fuck they are doing.

People don't even notice my size. They are usually too mesmerized by my beautiful hair.

Afraid to tell you but it's the girl stood next to you... although your hair does look pretty darn good :p

maybe

Maybe if just tell them all the anabolics you have taken over the past 5 years to attain your size they would understand. :)

I love messing w/people...when they ask something stupid like that in public & I respond "I don't even lift weights, I play tennis" :D

LOL wat about the amount of times you hear someone say they have a friend thats huge like you, even bigger or stronger

or the amount of people that tell you how they use to be as big as you

:rolleyes:

LOL wat about the amount of times you hear someone say they have a friend thats huge like you, even bigger or stronger

or the amount of people that tell you how they use to be as big as you

Yeah I've heard both of those things many times. They somehow feel like they need to put you in your place. Annoying

Yeah I've heard both of those things many times. They somehow feel like they need to put you in your place. Annoying

lol i had one bloke (17 year old kid) in the gym approach me once, i was on a a good blast repping out 700 pound deadlifts for 8 reps with straps

he walked up to me and told me wen he was bulking last year he could do it for 10 reps raw handed

he then went on and talked about how he once bench 505 raw

:banghead:

mind you this kids 6'3, 230 pounds, and 20%bf

Afraid to tell you but it's the girl stood next to you... although your hair does look pretty darn good :p

I don't take her out in public. I refuse to share the spotlight:D

My buddies have done this to me for years and not once take my advice. Now I nowhere near as big as these some of the guys on this forum and I'm 5'6 but I guess to the average person I stand out to them. Tall guys calling big man is the most annoying shit to though dont know why lol

lol i had one bloke (17 year old kid) in the gym approach me once, i was on a a good blast repping out 700 pound deadlifts for 8 reps with straps

he walked up to me and told me wen he was bulking last year he could do it for 10 reps raw handed

This one crazy asian dude seen me squatting with 375 on my back(not extremely special) but continued to harass me about tearing up my knees cause its too much weight I'm doing. Needless to say I didnt pay any attention but wait no more than twenty minutes later this fool was squatting and goes down to the floor like someone dropped a brick off a building, now I see how the f he messed up his knees and I swear it hurt just looking at him do it

how much you bench that one cracks me up its even funner when i tell them i dont

how about the i used to be as big as you. one time a guy told me he used to lift like me but the doctor told him to stop or he would die. he said if i didnt stop lifting heavy i would probablly die.. ha ha ha

Every time im asked how'd you get so big, i tell them its genetics, theres nothing you can do about it. Shortly after that im usually asked to put my pants back on while im being placed in the back of a police car.

....Oh you were talking about muscles!

I get asked what I'm on by fat kids all the time. The ones who you see in the gym sporting tight tank tops once, maybe twice a week hanging out by the water cooler or fountain.

I love messing w/people...when they ask something stupid like that in public & I respond "I don't even lift weights, I play tennis" :D

I always tell them "beer muscles" with a smirk on my face

how much you bench that one cracks me up its even funner when i tell them i dont

somebody just asked me this 20 minutes ago and 2 other people chimed in awaiting to hear my response

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131