advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many/What styles of shoes do you own?

A lot of good men dress shoes have different colors available. My favorite brand right now is santoni.
I am really going into suede lately. Have an organeish color, cream, blue, green, and gray one. Then a gray speaker one.

I'm really getting out of sneakers and more into dress shoes. Or things that i can wear with suits

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

This is the most embarrassing post of my time here. I was/am a recovering shoe wh_re. A reak bebt toward the exotic skins and craftsmanship. I visited the places they were made, had custom fittings, etc. Mostly in Italy, but Spain as well. A few English pieces but not my favorites.

Irony? I no longer dress the way I once did. Much more casual. Still love quality work with great materials, but then again, I am a meathead so what do I know?

Edit: Just remembered, and I thing I posted this lie before. When a got a bit older, I realized when I really like something of quality, I needed to stock up as invariably once it became a hit, or popular, it would change or become more cheaply made. I started buying three or four pair of the same shoes.

When Nike first came out with their "Timberlands" with the air sole, I bought three pair. It took me over ten years to break out the last pair. I would have people stop me and ask about them like it was a New Release they had not seen yet.

Last edited:
Alright this will be a little bit of my collection. Have a decent amount more (all these are shoes that have made it out of the box and to my feet lol). Just some pics I had on my phone.

It's sad because I only wear like 5 pairs that I want to wear consistently. All the rest I wear because I see them sitting around convince myself to wear them because I bought them.

Need a new hobby lol.

arent the last pair womens? my wife has the exact same pair?

Flight Squad QS Mens Lifestyle Shoe (Silver/Navy)

Love these

Attachments

• Nike-Flight-Squad-QS-Lifestyle-Running-Shoes-SilverNavy-Mens-Shoes-2015-Sale-Outlet.jpg
    Nike-Flight-Squad-QS-Lifestyle-Running-Shoes-SilverNavy-Mens-Shoes-2015-Sale-Outlet.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 184
and these

Attachments

• nike-air-jordan-1-mid-(bg)-(black-gym-red-wolf-grey)-554725-012.jpg
    nike-air-jordan-1-mid-(bg)-(black-gym-red-wolf-grey)-554725-012.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 347
Allday.... Being such a shoe expert, you probably know the guy that does this. His name is Troy and he started this business in his garage in our neighborhood a few years back.

It's called kickasso. All he does is paint shoes and from what I've seen and heard, made a really decent job out of it. Here's an example.

uploadfromtaptalk1449187618208.jpg

http://www.kickasso.bigcartel.com/

I'm not really a shoe guy, so I wouldn't pay his prices. I'm more into watches.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

op

that is pretty impressive!
would love to have a shoe store like that in my house!

what are those funky nike's at the bottom that look like they have a sock top?

They're called Nike Flyknit Free 3.0s. Have four pairs in different colors. One of my favorite shoes because they are super comfortable. Not great for lower body lifting because the upper is real stretchy, but for straight running/jogging and lifting that doesn't require deadlifting or squatting, they're awesome.
you have a bright yellow pair and light blue pair, like one up from the bottom pic.

I love all the different shoes but have this obsession with foot placement and shoes not being too bouncy.

I'm with you. I have a number of different air maxes and basketball shoes with air in them but never train in them because I like my feet being more to the ground
where I live I there are no stores for shit like this, so I cannot try anything on and basically only can get stuff like this when someone visits as it needs to be smuggled! lol :banghead:

my old shoes all need replacing...

I had these old puma ones that were perfect for training but I cant even find pics anymore
they were some kind of turin or voltaic
these
**broken link removed**
but a lil different
I actuallyhave like 3 pairs, but none are like the originals.

I was looking at some airmax 95s to replace them but they seem so bouncy, I haven't worn them in years so not sure...

a lot of nike products make you lead with the heal when you step n I hate that...

I have these old adis that don't exist anymore either...

just got these
adidas - back soon, stronger than ever.

Nice man, I hear good things about the John Wall shoes. Never tried them on but know a couple people that like them
who knows when I will see them....

any suggestions for good sites to get shoes from?

I get almost all my shoes on some sort of discount. I follow kicksdeals and sneakersteal on twitter (they also have websites on the same names) and they post random sales on shoes and what sites they're on. So I've bought shoes from a ton of sites. Nike's site usually has some good shoes on clearance. I frequent it a couple times a week because they put a lot of good shoes on clearance when they release new colorways. Then runningwarehouse, kicksusa, sneakersnstuff, lots of them out there but usually just follow those handles on twitter that leak quick sales.
thanks!

^^^

I think most people like to collect things in general. I have done it over the years with various things but never shoes. But Allday I can definitely see why you do it. Your pics look great. This isn't my usual style (at all) but I could see guys who like basketball shoes going for these that I recently saw and liked...

Givenchy tyson sneakers...

34rw3a0.jpg

Those are pretty sick. Remind me of jordan one highs but with a strap. Don't wear a ton of hi-tops because I like my ankles to breath but do love the look of them.

Ive got 2pair of those Cole Haan lunars but that colorway youve got kills the rest!
Do yourself a favor....grab those Billy Hoyle Command Forces....they look way bigger/goofier in hand than they do on foot. Not sure what your age/generation is but theyre a classic piece of pop culture if youre an 80s baby!

I'm sure I will. I love how different they look from everything else out there. And I was born in the early '90s so definitely before my time, but I do like a lot of shoes from the '80s and early '90s.

they won't have the color but if you want comfortable dress shoes, JM Weston. They're not cheap but not outrageous for a quality dress brand either whenever I got long days requiring me to suit up they're my go to shoe brand. I've got a few pairs that are priced quite a bit higher that feel horrid by comparison.

Oh nice man, yea I've seen those before. Definitely a classy shoe. I'm lucky that with my job I don't have to dress up unless meeting with a new client or going to an industry event so don't need too many options for dress shoes. I have a pair of allen edmonds strands as my go to. Only have to wear them once every two weeks or so, so if my need for more dress shoes goes up, I'll have to consider those more because I do like them.

arent the last pair womens? my wife has the exact same pair?

Haha, yes sir they are. Almost posted that at the end of the post but decided not to and see if anyone noticed. I was at the nike outlets one time and didn't find anything in the guys section so decided to check the females out.

Some true sneakerheads (jordan guys) will buy womens jordans because they make some colorways that aren't available in the guys.

Saw these in a size 13 (I wear between 11-12 depending on the shoe) and they actually fit length wise. And they were only $28 on clearance so decided to try them. Not a great choice because they are definitely more narrow than the guys and get a little uncomfy if wearing for more than a couple hours.

Allday.... Being such a shoe expert, you probably know the guy that does this. His name is Troy and he started this business in his garage in our neighborhood a few years back.

It's called kickasso. All he does is paint shoes and from what I've seen and heard, made a really decent job out of it. Here's an example.

View attachment 79566

Kickasso Kustoms ? Home

I'm not really a shoe guy, so I wouldn't pay his prices. I'm more into watches.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Oh yea, I've seen that guy at a sneaker expo once before. He had a booth with a spray gun set up and was doing demos on peoples' shoes who wanted a quick design (they were pretty simple, nothing like the stuff that he sells normally). Really cool. Pretty sure it's the same guy.

I love guys like him and Mache customs who do customization on shoes. They are super expensive and don't think I'd ever get anything myself, but love the work guys like him do.

Haha, yes sir they are. Almost posted that at the end of the post but decided not to and see if anyone noticed. I was at the nike outlets one time and didn't find anything in the guys section so decided to check the females out.

Some true sneakerheads (jordan guys) will buy womens jordans because they make some colorways that aren't available in the guys.

Saw these in a size 13 (I wear between 11-12 depending on the shoe) and they actually fit length wise. And they were only $28 on clearance so decided to try them. Not a great choice because they are definitely more narrow than the guys and get a little uncomfy if wearing for more than a couple hours.

thanks for your response bud!

and lol!
i am always soooo jealous of womens sandals!!!!

they were the only ones a saw with that soft foam bed in a flip flop to thong style!

until last year i saw some under armor ones for men!

scooped them up in a hurry! they went in a box with some other shit and i expressed them to myself.... 6 months later i have still not seen them... fucking customs and courier bullshit!

i always fantasized about it but never had the balls to buy womens shoes! lol
( ironic due to the amount of time on trt/aas :D lol )

some day i hope to have some soft foamy thong flip flops... slides remind me too much of jail. lol

If it don't make money, it don't make sense. That's what I think about collecting running shoes :p

Hell Yeah..

For me:

1. For the gym and around town, Black Chuck Taylor High Tops. Have several pairs. Been wearing them since I was 8 or 9 and never looked back. Get lots of compliments on them, lol.
2. For really long days on my feet such as Universal Studios or Disney World where my feet would be sore after wearing chucks and logging over 10 miles, I wear Sketchers Go Walk 3 lace up's. Breathable and like walking on pillows.
3. If I think I'm gonna get them wet and it's summer, I wear black Croc's. Good for all day at the parks and nice soft rubber.
4. For those times that I'm doing the hippy thing and camping out with old friends in the summer, I take my Birks. (birkenstock)
5. For any time riding my Custom Harley FXR, Biker boots of various brands is mandatory.
6. For chilling around the house and it's cold outside, I have really comfortable Adidas Slides that are like bath robes for my feet...
7. Do Ski boots count...:)

If it don't make money, it don't make sense. That's what I think about collecting running shoes :p

In most cases you are completely right. Proper investing in shoes can make you a ton of money though.. But you have to really hustle. I come close to breaking even (end up spending more than I make back since I don't invest in jordans the way most sneakerheads do and that's where the high resale is).

For instance I bought the jordan 1 shattered backboards for $180 this summer and flipped them for $320 a week later. And lucked out on the yeezy boost 305s for 200 and sold them a month later for $900 (go for even more now).

I failed to get the red octobers when they came out but they sold for $245 at nike on release date and now sell for anywhere from 6 to 10 grand depending on the size.

Most sneakerheads don't make money off of it because they definitely keep more than they sell (myself included) but if I were a little smarter and had better control, I could come out on top if I sold a few more than what I do now.

I have about 20-25 pair
-Air Max Trainer Super Bowl Edition(SICK SHOE, pic below)
-Jordan 4 Oreo
-Jordan Future Black Ice(new,looking to sell, too narrow)
-Bo Jax
-SC Trainer(clear sole/black)
-Air Max 2003
-Air Max 2006
-Air Max 2014
-Air Max 2015

Air Max Years 2007 thru 2013 I beat up & donated to charity

Attachments

• 94b.jpg
    94b.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 169
wow I had no idea so many men are shoe freaks or than men (i`m guessing straight) where pink shoes! How does that go over when you have more shoes than the girl your with? That would just be weird.

wow I had no idea so many men are shoe freaks or than men (i`m guessing straight) where pink shoes! How does that go over when you have more shoes than the girl your with? That would just be weird.

Wait.......having a dope shoe collection makes you potentially "gay" or maybe less of a "man"....?? My wifes shoe collection (sneakers, boots, heels) is better than most. I carry myself like a grown man and wear what the fuck i want. Cause hes got a pair of pink sneakers means nothing about where he chooses to lay his pipe. Its almost 2016 and all I see is dudes with arched eyebrows like a drag-queen and guys walkin around in these skin tight fuckin pants claiming to be "men". How u gonna be a man when u shop on the womens side of the store? U got "guys" out here in their 30s and 40s wearin $200 headsets talkin shit to 12yr olds on xbox playin Call of Duty 6hrs a day?!? Where they do that at???? All I hear every football season from "men" is we're gonna destroy u this weekend.....whos WE?!? Spendin hours each day goin over their FANTASY team!! THIS is the "modern man"........skinny jeans, waxed eyebrows, tiny shirts, talkin topless selfies, gettin manicures and spendin hours in fantasy land.....sounds questionsble to me....but im no expert.
Now we're potentially less of a man cause we collect shoes.....or cause hes got a pair of pink sneakers?? GTFOH lol

Oh........and ive already got my triple black yeezy 750s in the mail. #goodluck

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear