advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I absolutely love stuff like this! Absolutely love it!

I also dont think the Kid was that fat offseason. Hell there are guys out there fatter and dont train so whats a little fat on a bodybuilders frame.

What would you say his bodyfat is?

AMEN.. nothing is more awe inspiring than seeing great gains made in a short period of time.. is it drugs?.. sure.. is it food.. mainly.. is it training heavy and consistent with a mental drive that few will understand? bingo..

look.. i dont care how they get there.. it really is none of my business.. it means little to me what they use.. i just like to see the end results..

we see progress pics but up here and mainly on other boards where every one is a critic.. the mentioned thread over at md is a prime example.. they call him fat.. whatever :rolleyes: they call him unhealthy ect ect.. they say he loaded up on the drugs.. who cares? i mean really.. who cares?.. he is after a end result.. and no one knows what he is taking.. and he is not talking.. AND IT DOES NOT MATTER!!!! we are looking at the changes in a physique.. the progress.. the potential.. i dont care if he "sucks starts" a belgian blue each morning.. i want to know what he is doing in his training and how it has effected his physique..

i hate the label "natural".. why? because i just want to see the end result.. it appears that many use it as a excuse for what they may lack.."look at me.. but remember i am natural so be kind".. if you look good it does not matter whether you are natural or not.. YOU LOOK GOOD.. if you are drugged to the gills it does not matter to me.. it is whether you look good or dont..

drug use and excesses of drug use are a persons right to choice.. i dont agree with it.. but i can only warn of the potential problems and let them decide.. i dont want to see any members here have issues.. it makes me cringe and depressed when i do see a member have a health issue.. but we all know the risks.. we all also know what we can do to minimize those risks.. if you choice not to follow those protocols then it is all on you.. it is also a selfish reason on my part.. i dont want any unwanted attention drawn to this game because of peoples foolishness.. remember , this game did not do anything to you.. you did it.. to deny this and point fingers is foolish..

so back to the thread lol.. we need to start using a bit more common sense in many of these areas.. 1) if a person gains 20 pounds in a year than he did three things: upped his food intake.. upped his training poundage.. upped his dosages.. pretty much just common sense.. BUT THE END RESULT IS THE THING WE SHOULD JUDGE .. we arent their mothers.. we can give friendly advice and that is it.. harsh comments are not needed.. 2) if a person chooses to "bulk up" it is his decision.. what matter is the end result from his routine.. what he can put on the stage.. or when he strips off the body fat is he bigger and better.. if the answer is yes then IT WORKED REGARDLESS OF WHAT HE LOOKED LIKE OFF SEASON!.. if a person choices to stay lean and only gain 2-3 pound a year so that he can have abs all year round then so be it.. but if you are training your ass off and only gaining a few pounds so that the ladies can see your abs and you are not progressing then it is backfiring ;) as long as you is happy about the end result so be it.... two different routes.. no one should judge either one..

but i can tell ya if you saw either one of these examples "bulked" up in person you would not see them as fat.. you would see them as huge.. louie anderson was fat.. these guys are far from it..:cool:

DC is not his dad.

And? What's your point? Some trainers don't even want to train adults who they think are doing dangerous things drug-wise.

It's interesting how these children are given exposure and hype in the mags/net when most would say a 15 old doing drugs is insanity. Just having these shows is definitely condoning it.

What would you say his bodyfat is?

From what I can see it would be around 15 to 17%. No more than 20%. Thats really not that much. It just looks a lot more on his frame.
Besides whats important is coming in condition at the end of it because if you dont then its all a waste of time.

And? What's your point? Some trainers don't even want to train adults who they think are doing dangerous things drug-wise.

It's interesting how these children are given exposure and hype in the mags/net when most would say a 15 old doing drugs is insanity. Just having these shows is definitely condoning it.

Well assuming his parents are ok with the idea you can only guide him. Besides how do we know exactly what he is doing drug-wise and if its dangerous. Its all assumptions right now.

This is OT but kids starting to juice in their early-mid teens probably shouldn't be role models for anyone. OTOH so many champion did the same, but should there be shows for these child drug experiments? A bit of a dilemma.

DC, would you have trained a 16-17 year old Cody for shows even if you only dealt with the diet and training part? You might have advised getting off but what if he wouldn't?

With a few exceptions for people who I thought were mature beyond their years (like 19-20) a long time ago, my cuttoff was always 21.

Last edited:
So heres my statement to everyone here.

What if the people shown on this thread ate every single morsel of food they have eaten when they bulked up.....every single iota of food right down to the smallest iota to bulk up to those proportions they did.....but maybe did one of the following

1) got up in the morning and did 20-40 minute empty stomach cardio with BCAA powder down the hatch? Lets say they took a brisk walk around the neighborhood with their girlfriend or wife......thats the only difference in what they allready did all year long.

Would they have gained as much muscle mass but been slightly leaner? I dont even have to hear the answer, I know the answer.

2) Maybe took some low dose GH all year long.

Would they have gained as much muscle mass but been slightly leaner? I dont even have to hear the answer, I know the answer.

3) Took in maybe one, two, three or a combo of 7-keto-dhea, L-carnitine, a viable fat burner, green tea at 1500-3000mg a day, 12.5 to 25mcg T3 and other key partitioning supplements?

4) Moved most of the carbs they took in all day long to predominantly pre workout and the 2 meals post workout.....because the human body is an absolute sponge during that time.....and lessened them later in the day.....

5) Did one, a few, a combination, or all of the above 4 things (or whatever fits into their personal boundaries they set up for themselves) until they got it dialed in on how their unique body works to eat their way up in size pronto and keep at a decent offseason bodyfat percentage that makes them happy. Do they need to do them all? Heck no....do they have to do any cardio? I think it would be smart....but my point is just as much as you find out what works for you dieting down you find out what works for you getting dramatically larger.

Pretty basic isnt it? Yet for alot of people it all goes hell in a handbasket. EXCESS rules the day in bodybuilding and thats with powerbuilding progressive heavier weights in training, drugs, and food......its how you smartly deal with the side effects of EXCESS that is the key to it all. Can you just be a daredevil and just do the EXCESS drug route? yea you can if you want....you might be fine healthwise in 3-20 years....and again you might not.

You guys wonder how I do things with advanced people? There you go up above.

Three way split

chest shoulders triceps
-
biceps/forearms backwidth backthickness
-
calves hams quads

done mon tues thurs and fri (fri repeat of mondays bodyparts hit)
and you get after it with widowmakers for weak bodyparts.

Let food be your anabolic, take care of the excess as stated, and be very responsible with the primer part of the equation.

Last edited:
awesome thread.

this is exactly what i will be doing come september when my gaining phase starts.

I did the stay lean and stay sub 12% so i had abs all the time last year and from may to may i gained 10lb of muscle.

Now its time to push that food up and gain big style. When i ddi my show feedback was my condition was great but i lacked size. maybe if i hadnt been stupid and tried to stay so lean over winter when no1 sees you with ure shirt off anyway i would have had the mass to do better.

i will not make the same mistake again

Props dante for some great points.

4 years change from 140 lbs to 210 lbs. while never getting over 12% bf. i know for a fact that if i bulked heavier and gained more fat weight than my overall size and body weight would far exceed what it does now.
You made some really awesome improvements! Now the question is: Can you add anymore muscle by keeping your bodyfat at 12%???

What if the people shown on this thread ate every single morsel of food they have eaten when they bulked up.....every single iota of food right down to the smallest iota to bulk up to those proportions they did.....but maybe did one of the following

1) got up in the morning and did 20-40 minute empty stomach cardio with BCAA powder down the hatch? Lets say they took a brisk walk around the neighborhood with their girlfriend or wife......thats the only difference in what they allready did all year long.

3) Took in maybe one, two, three or a combo of 7-keto-dhea, L-carnitine, a viable fat burner, green tea at 1500-3000mg a day, 12.5 to 25mcg T3 and other key partitioning supplements?

4) Moved most of the carbs they took in all day long to predominantly pre workout and the 2 meals post workout.....because the human body is an absolute sponge during that time.....and lessened them later in the day.....

5) Did one, a few, a combination, or all of the above 4 things (or whatever fits into their personal boundaries they set up for themselves) until they got it dialed in on how their unique body works to eat their way up in size pronto and keep at a decent offseason bodyfat percentage that makes them happy. Do they need to do them all? Heck no....do they have to do any cardio? I think it would be smart....but my point is just as much as you find out what works for you dieting down you find out what works for you getting dramatically larger.

Pretty basic isnt it? Yet for alot of people it all goes hell in a handbasket. EXCESS rules the day in bodybuilding and thats with powerbuilding progressive heavier weights in training, drugs, and food......its how you smartly deal with the side effects of EXCESS that is the key to it all. Can you just be a daredevil and just do the EXCESS drug route? yea you can if you want....you might be fine healthwise in 3-20 years....and again you might not.

Three way split

chest shoulders triceps
-
-
calves hams quads

Let food be your anabolic, take care of the excess as stated, and be very responsible with the primer part of the equation.
i have stayed out of this thread and just read it everyday to check out the new post, im gonna tell everyone this......" If you don't take anything else from this thread...PLEASE read the above post i quoted" this is your "SECRET"! that you have been looking for.

Great thread!

Three way split

chest shoulders triceps
-
-
calves hams quads

This is something everyone who wants to gain mass fast should read and understand...this is how you grow and as stated its not pretty sometimes but its the most efficient way to do it. :headbang:

i dont see how anyone can say that dude is fat. no hes not in contest shape, but he looks awesome for offseason! im sure hes still has abs in the right lighting, but the dude weights 280 pounds!

i do high volume
it worked well for a long time

now i'm affraid i'm going to have to look into DC

he says "if it aint broke, dont fix it"
kinda like....."but its worked for you, this far"

and i agree with him...but gains seem to be at a stand still

This is just a "shot to left field" but have you tried supplementing with B-12 on a regular basis? I've noticed a difference after about a week of starting.

This thread is gett'n good! Thanks Dante and all with your point of views and facts...:headbang:

Is this cardio done every day of the week or specifically training days?

Also, for those more interested in building muscle the quickest way possible...

http://dc-training.blogspot.com/2005/11/random-thoughts-by-dogg.html

Go down to "Paying your dues".. it really puts a lot of things into perspective!

Last edited:
Is this cardio done every day of the week or specifically training days?

Also, for those more interested in building muscle the quickest way possible...

Muscle Gain Truth: All about Doggcrapp Training AKA DC Training: Random Thoughts by Dogg

Go down to "Paying your dues".. it really puts a lot of things into perspective!

Ok thats not my site. I really dont know who put that up. I havent looked thru it....hope they didnt take anything out of context where I was speaking to a certain individual....just wanted to note that before anyone thinks thats something I put up. It could be fine....I dont know....havent looked thru it......I just know that alot of people take my posts about a certain subject and cut and paste them in places out of context and it causes me grief sometimes. Example: I talked about low dose GH on this thread because this is ProfessionalMuscle and most of the members here have been around the block....very established 30 year olds, 40 years olds, 50 year olds who know their shit (moreso than any other site out there) ......now just think if someone takes my GH post and puts it on the teen bodybuilding forum in a thread about how to gain muscle mass at bodybuilding.com or in some forum that has alot of beginners or weekend quarterbacks......thats why I hate those cut and pastes.

Like when Dr Intensity cut and pasted something I wrote about juice at the Naturalbodybuilding.org and Cleanforlife.com forums and 4 other Natural Organization sites....didnt go over so well (Im kidding, I just like to give Dr I. crap now tongue in cheek)

Last edited:
You made some really awesome improvements! Now the question is: Can you add anymore muscle by keeping your bodyfat at 12%???

sofar i have been unable to gain more than a pound every 2-3 weeks with keeping the BF around the same. which to me is fine so i will continue doing what has worked for me thus far. some may think those gains are too slow but in a year thats a solid 10-12 lbs while still leaner than most.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity