over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

i was hospitalized for renal failure!

s.norman

Registered
i spent 5 days in the hospital n was near death from renal failure..i never told the dr that i was on high dosages of aas...i didnt think u can have kidney problems from aas so the dr thought it may have been something else that caused this...after reading P.H. post i now believe that it was caused by aas so ive been back on shortly after being released from the hospital...id like to stop but i have an addictive personality...

Health comes first. Take care of your health than anything else.

i spent 5 days in the hospital n was near death from renal failure..i never told the dr that i was on high dosages of aas...i didnt think u can have kidney problems from aas so the dr thought it may have been something else that caused this...after reading P.H. post i now believe that it was caused by aas so ive been back on shortly after being released from the hospital...id like to stop but i have an addictive personality...

What about your past recreational drug addiction? That had no part in this?

Surely the Dr would have been able to figure out your using aas if you are on your deathbed and they are doing tests on you. doesn't add up:confused:

Jesus dude, as someone else said your health comes first!

Things like this are wake up calls. I understand the addictive personality because I have the same tendencies. But.......

Do yourself a favor before you jump back in to heavy using… go visit a dialysis clinic… and when you are done there do some research to see what it takes to qualify for a kidney transplant, how long you will probably wait… (if you get one at all) and if you do get a transplant, the extensive daily regimen you will be required to follow and all the meds you will have to take for the rest of your life just to keep your new kidney from rejection.

I hate to tell you that you're an idiot, but you're an idiot!

health first man. What is more important to you? 20" arms or dying 20 years early?

Your going to win a darwin award! Nice.

I agree

. . .

Do yourself a favor before you jump back in to heavy using… go visit a dialysis clinic… and when you are done there do some research to see what it takes to qualify for a kidney transplant, how long you will probably wait… (if you get one at all) and if you do get a transplant, the extensive daily regimen you will be required to follow and all the meds you will have to take for the rest of your life just to keep your new kidney from rejection.

Perfectly said Mickey. I just lost a long time friend to complications due to a kidney transplant.
I remember very well his daily regime while he was both waiting for a “new” one, and after
he got it. A new kidney is a new lease on life, but it costs you big time in oh so many ways.

Health first, muscles don’t last forever, your attitude and priorities change, and many
times what has been done, cannot be undone. (See signature / tagline . . .)

Just my opionion.

To s.norman,

Glad you pulled through and are on the mend.

hey bro, i am also an addict. it is a fine line to stay clean from rec drugs and still use aas(not abuse). I am here if you want to talk, you certainly wont be judged, and maybe i can offer you some insight to what has worked for me in regards to keeping my aas useage safe.

PM me, if you want my number or anything i would be happy to talk to you man!

Honestly

What about your past recreational drug addiction? That had no part in this?

Surely the Dr would have been able to figure out your using aas if you are on your deathbed and they are doing tests on you. doesn't add up:confused:

HE had ACUTE RENAL INJURY...........its from PRESENT steroid use............NOT past rec drug use.............it doesnt work that way.

You not very intelligent are you? That's ok consider yourself on the PRE MORTUARY list....

does the fat burning furnace work

In case you are struggling from currently being around wheight, then why not examine out this fresh dieting technique by rob poulos named the fat burning furnace at fat burning furnace diet

HE had ACUTE RENAL INJURY...........its from PRESENT steroid use............NOT past rec drug use.............it doesnt work that way.

Glad you figured out what the Dr's couldn't.

Renal failure or kidney failure (formerly called renal insufficiency) describes a medical condition in which the kidneys fail to adequately filter toxins and waste products from the blood. The two forms are acute (acute kidney injury) and chronic (chronic kidney disease); a number of other diseases or health problems may cause either form of renal failure to occur.

Just curious, can I ask what your dosages were looking like and what AAS you were on when this occurred?

Good luck to you brother, hope you get better soon.

hey bro you live and learn, and we have all made mistakes in the past, your lucky you didnt die, i use to tell my friend to go get bloodwprk all the time and he never would,its all about reseach man , never enough

What kinda doses are we talking about? Is there one drug that you think is mainly to blame?

You say you were on "high doses of aas". I think it would be helpful if you shared your dosages and duration as well as any other "things" you were using during this period of time. Were there any signs? If so, did you just dismiss them by rationalizing what they might be? What about family history? Thanks!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131