mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Juan Morel: 20,000 Calorie Cheat Day video OR is it??

What really matters is does eating 20k of mostly shit food in a day do any better than 10k? Or 5k of clean food?

Because if it doesn't then processing all those cals, carbs, fat, sugar cannot be healthy in anyway so why do it.

His poor pancreas must be freaking out.
He is getting away with this now as he is young, training hard and no doubt using an adequate amount of PEDs but this is not a recipe for good health on the longer term.
I like the dude as a BBer.

Somebody toss him a bottle of chocolate LBAs for that icecream instead of the Smuckers!!!

Do you guys really think all he ate equals 20k calories? It was alot but didnt seem excessive to me to be 20k cals. Its not hard to eat a tub of icecream. The bugers NP. The pizza NP. I probably would have had some pancakes or french toast instead of the eggs+Bagel that way could toss icecream on into the meal, lol...french toast icecream sandwiches.

My grandmother used to make homemade waffles, she was from the old country of Lithuania, they were so awesome, shed have us put icecream in the middle and make sands, SO GOOD! God bless her soul.

1 large pizza
Breadsticks with sauce and 20 wings with ranch is around 4000 calls alone... 1 container of that ice cream has around 1500 without the cookies...

I missed this but please please tell me your joking. Anyone who belives muscle turns to fst or vice versa should not be on pm. Im going to give you the benifit of assuming your joking

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

I missed this but please please tell me your joking. Anyone who belives muscle turns to fst or vice versa should not be on pm. Im going to give you the benifit of assuming your joking

I believe he claims to be a medical student, too. :rolleyes:

I believe he claims to be a medical student, too. :rolleyes:

Most sensitive group of ppl here.

But yes i am unfortunately a med student which is not bragging shit sucks i regret it. Not what i wanted but determined that too late. Oh well. At least i can land a good specialty because of board scores. meh. Couple ppl on here know me in real life can vouch but honestly dont care that much. Its not saying it as a brag or for any creditability its more because i dont like it :)

Last edited:

But yes i am unfortunately a med student which is not bragging shit sucks i regret it. Not what i wanted but determined that too late. Oh well. At least i can land a good specialty because of board scores. meh. Couple ppl on here know me in real life can vouch but honestly dont care that much. Its not saying it as a brag or for any creditability its more because i dont like it :)

I'm not questioning that your a med student at all. It would seem a strange thing to make up. What I am asking is do you honestly belive muscle can turn to fat?

I'm not questioning that your a med student at all. It would seem a strange thing to make up. What I am asking is do you honestly belive muscle can turn to fat?

Here's what I think he's saying. No muscle can not turn into fat just like the alchemists were unable to turn lead into gold lol BUT a person's body generally gets accustomed to a particular weight and density due to diet and lifestyle. Many muscular athletes and body builders as they age, ease up on training and stop using as much gear, their bodies will maintain the weight but their body composition will shift from muscle to more fat over time. There are several reasons..changes in hormones and failure to alter diet to reflect new lifestyle are the biggest. So no muscle can't literally turn to fat but over time the body will lose muscle and store more fat in its place.

Here's what I think he's saying. No muscle can not turn into fat just like the alchemists were unable to turn lead into gold lol BUT a person's body generally gets accustomed to a particular weight and density due to diet and lifestyle. Many muscular athletes and body builders as they age, ease up on training and stop using as much gear, their bodies will maintain the weight but their body composition will shift from muscle to more fat over time. There are several reasons..changes in hormones and failure to alter diet to reflect new lifestyle are the biggest. So no muscle can't literally turn to fat but over time the body will lose muscle and store more fat in its place.

Lol I thought this was known. My point was poking a hornets nest with poor wording but essentiallly.... :)

The call out wasnt yours which makes me laugh. Because it is stupid. And the thread was and is derailed so I poked at the wording which was a larger response than expected which is always good

No need to explain, bro. Just giving you a hard time.... But c'mon, if you were in our shoes and someone said they were in med school and made a silly comment about muscle turning into fat, wouldn't you say "you're a med student?" Just a silly thing to say.

I'm not questioning your validity of being a med student. I just would expect more I guess, but it looks like you were just trying to spam a little.

Good for you for being in med school. That's something to be proud of and its quite an accomplishment, so why is it unfortunate? Are your parents MD's and they pressured you into it? I'm envious of you bc that was originally a goal of mine, but now its PA school. The reward of med school isn't worth the cost in my opinion. I would have just been in emergency medicine which has some of the highest malpractice insurance and ER docs are some of the lowest paying docs out there. I've got two years left on my bio-chem degree then its off to PA school. Damn sure not going to be a paramedic for the rest of my life. :D

Anyway, good luck to you. What year are you in and do you have your specialty picked out yet? Emory University is my first choice for a few reasons, but mainly bc its only twenty miles away.

Last edited:

I think the problem is a lot of athletes continue to eat lie athletes when they no longer are rather than dropping the calories

The call out wasnt yours which makes me laugh. Because it is stupid. And the thread was and is derailed so I poked at the wording which was a larger response than expected which is always good

Haha. Yea. At least we are all on the same page now. As I said I didn't think got really believed that by its surprising how many do

The crap you have to do when you have shitty genetics

I think the problem is a lot of athletes continue to eat lie athletes when they no longer are rather than dropping the calories

I wouldn't call that eating like a athlete lol. It's more like the problem they no longer eat like athletes when they quit not the other way around

I would be huge if I had an appetite like that. wtf.... GHRP6?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nightprowler7
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131