over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IFBB PRO BODYBUILDER PRECONTEST CYCLE W/bloodwork

I know a morbidity obese guy at my work who is on it. he has to regularly attend a special clinic for it. get checked every time he flies to get his dose adjusted. Pretty fucked up.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

Yup, got a family member on it, very frequent monitoring by the NHS via blood tests and also have to avoid veg with vitamin K as it interacts.

It seems like kidney failure has become huge since tren became popular. High dose anadrol and tren. Kidney failure is scary! I don’t know why they haven’t perfected mechanical kidneys yet.
I read something on it king JJ. last week or so. its nearly there.

why you fancy having one ? lol

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I read something on it king JJ. last week or so. its nearly there.

why you fancy having one ? lol

If I were confident that in 10 years time we have access to artificial hearts and kidneys, I would blast the shit out of grams of tren :cool:

If I were confident that in 10 years time we have access to artificial hearts and kidneys, I would blast the shit out of grams of tren :cool:
JJ's kidneys are fine. He just want to get a robotic one for fun. King JJ likes to try new shit as we know.

My guess as these things won't be mainstream procedures until long after we are all gone unfortunately

Thread has officially been saved!

What cycles would the Olympic guys be using for their respective sport? I’m curious

We didn't get into cycles that the Olympians were using.

The information regarding massive drug test failures and the organization that helped cover it up for the '88 Olympics was WAY more interesting!

Let's hear about Remi. :)

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

There was an interview posted about drugs and the Olympics. I think it wa sthe head guy in Russia and he was in charge for all the doping. I can't remember the details but basically he would be shocked if any Olympic medal winners from the past few decades were clean. How there were tonnes of dirty tests that had been covered up. Some incredible facts he stated about times of cyclists etc. One of the best interviews I have seen. I am sure many will know his name on here but I have forgotten it.
Bryan Fogel made Icarus and was on the Joe Rogan podcast where I posted the link. The Russian scientist was Grigory Rodchenkov.

Fogel was on Rich Roll's podcast last week too.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Well if you don't have it at 1g total you won't have it on 5g total. Drugs can only do so much and the genetics and work ethic need to be in place. Although the drugs definitely help. This cycle is definitely not uncommon and many guys these days are pushing things behind the scenes. But neither is half of this cycle uncommon for some pros. It's a whole spectrum and some guys have such good genetics they don't need loads of drugs and even the work ethic of others. But no one is turning pro these days on 70mg test that is certain... well maybe some girls :eek::eek::D

You seem to know aabout a lot of pros cycle can you give us more pros cycles and there names

You seem to know aabout a lot of pros cycle can you give us more pros cycles and there names

I wouldn't say that. Just heard many things from good sources over the years. It helps working for a top supplier as well. It's not my place to post openly about various details I have heard. I am also told quite a bit in confidence which I would never repeat. At the end of the day no one knows apart from the pro himself. Some use high and some use much lower... quite simple. Massive doses are very common though and the Dallas thread is an indication of what goes on.

they are making good progress on artificial kidneys.

Oh I bet, but it will take so many years before it becomes a widespread standard practice for patients

Artificial kidneys are here. Check these bad boys out!!

Attachments

• 7620560.png
    7620560.png
    91.7 KB · Views: 57
  • kidney-dialysis-machin-250x250.jpg
    kidney-dialysis-machin-250x250.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 52
  • ro-system-for-dialysis-unit-250x250.jpg
    ro-system-for-dialysis-unit-250x250.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 49
Artificial kidneys are here. Check these bad boys out!!
Indeed. Even if we were able to shrink down dialysis machines enough to implant them into people, they would still suck compared to the filtering an actual kidney does. And growing new organs is centuries away from being a common and affordable practice.

The best option from a policy perspective would be to allow the trade of people's second kidney (with extensive regulations to avoid foul play).

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear