over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I'm Still Boiling

LOL T.O.M. that is intense man! He does sound pretty unhelpful BUT you know how to FIX their attitude very swiftly without throwing meat. These little words make them do a complete change "i would like to speak to your manager please". Most of the time they get extremely helpful very quickly and you dont even have to raise your voice. Sounds like the manager is a cool guy though. I dont waste my energy getting mad at lazy people i just talk to their boss, but first i give them the chance to change their attitude when i show them a little respect in my voice.

Stay away from the juice if you cant control yourself any better than that. Honestly, you probably need your ass kicked.

If I heard you say that to the man and his wife I'd probably choke on my laughter in the store, maybe a little hard on them though. Seriously though, that butcher acted like a jackass. Especially in today's economy people need to understand the meaning of "service". Probably a couple of other grocery stores around you can spend your money in. Meat cutters have one of the better gigs and unions in a store and should be a little more professional with customers. Maybe if it was the last 5 packs maybe share it with everyone. But that was not the case. Amazing how sometimes one person can piss on a great day.

Sounds like Im not the only one with GOOD LUCK...lol.
Awsome job, nothing but Balls!

I just dont get what the hell is going on today everyone just thinks they can treat you or do what ever they want and then when you let them know how you REALLY feel there feelings get hurt. :rolleyes:

Seriously. You are a grown-ass man T.O.M. Seriously. Grown ups don't through meat when they get thier feelings hurt. I mean, cmon! LOL

Rofl

Its people man - the humanity and common courtesy we use to give another person is rarely there anymore.

In CALI..I've notice this alot people invading my private space and especially at market , while in cashier line...f'rs on my ASS.

Me and my wife almost took this guy out last week rofl.

But we control ourselves and I can toss some people :p
If I did that though I'd be in big trouble and in CALI stupid f'rs carry guns and shoot people over nothing so.

Also alot of mental illness so each situation needs to be handled according lol

TOUGH OLD MAN!! Keep up the good work Mate

This is a funny thread as everyone here has a good point to one extent or another. Obviously that butcher did not work on commission b/c he should have dumped it all on you and asked if you wanted more. What a tool, lost a bigger sale. There is little to no customer service anymore these days.

The best way to deal with these kinds of situations is to immediatley demand a manager.. IF that goes nowhere, get the general manager, try to remain calm but let them know you are PISSED. The douchebags on the bottom will only mock you and fuck with you.

I personally know T.O.M, and he probably drove 60 miles to that store from his home in Baja California. So I can feel his anger given the situation. Its not like he can conveniently come back to the store the next day to get his meat.

I would expect nothing less from the "Tough Old Man" Keep on keeping on brother!!!!:cool:

I personally know T.O.M, and he probably drove 60 miles to that store from his home in Baja California. So I can feel his anger given the situation. Its not like he can conveniently come back to the store the next day to get his meat.

yeah sure man. because driving 60 miles is a reason to get upset like a little baby and start being violent to everybody around you :eek:

so you start to throw meat around? lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So today I'm at a von's to buy 50 lbs of Round Steak..They have it on sale fro $1.27 a lb..I take it home and remove all fat a grind it into hamburger..This way I have chopped meat @ around 97% I'm guessing.

So I go to the counter and notice there is no round steak out..I ring the bell and a butcher comes out and ask me if he can help me..I tell him there is no round steak in the bins or counters whatever..He tells me he will bring some out..I'm standing there and a lady and her husband approach..They are probably a few yrs younger then me..

Anyways here comes the butcher and he has 5 lg packages..I tell him I'll take all 5..He just walks by me and puts them in the counter. As he returns near me I said to him, I said I would take all of them..He then says you want them go get them..About that time another guy walks up and grabs 3 packages..I tell the butcher a little late that guy just took three.

About that time the lady with her husband says are you mad at him and if so you have a problem..Well that got my goat. I told her why don't you and your husband go outside stand in the road and wait for me..When I come out I'll run over your asses and make you uglier then you are now..

The husband look at me and says let go I think he's really mad now..I turn to the butcher who is standing there watching all this and ask him when he's going to cut up some more..He states "Later"..I again asked him and again he states later and then I yell when later..He looks at me and walks away..Now I'm really boiling and I walk over to the counter where the Round steak is, grab the remaining 2 packages and throw them into the butcher area..About that time the manager comes out and ask me what the problem is..I explain to him that I want 50 lbs and your butcher is being a asshole. He says stay here and I'll cut it up for you as long as you don't throw anything else..I smile, he smiles and about 10 minutes later here comes 50 lbs of steak..

Here it is 4 hrs later and I'm still boiling over that fucking lady and that asshole butcher.

i love hearing about ripped ass old timers reality checking youngsters and dumbfucks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not only the 60 mile drive, but the 1.5 hr wait yesterday to pass thru the border..
For those ragging on me for throwing the meat, that's cool..Things would have been different if only the butcher would have give me some idea when he was planning on cutting up some more meat..Look because of the drive and border wait, I only go to the states once a week..The butcher instead of talloing me twice later would have just said it's going to be around 2 hrs that would have been fine..My shopping in the states keeps me there for several hra..So a couple hrs later I would have returned to get the meat..But not having any idea is a problem for me..Hey I wanted this steak at $1.27 a lb vs the $3.99 it usually cost.

Last edited:
Chill the fuck out man. Nobody wants to have to deal with the attitude you have. People just want to live their lives peacefully for the most part. You come off sounding very aggressive, mean-hearted, and extremely petty.

gotta agree with you here

my grandfather was a LEGITIMATELY tough old man. he saw action (machine gunner) on the pacific islands of Guam, Okinawa, and Tarawa. while in the marines he boxed professionally, then continued after he was discharged for 2 years until his first child (my mom).

never once do i remember him being rude to anyone ever. he was kind, considerate, soft spoken, a general nice guy. he worked out with weights in his basement till 3 days before his death. never once layed a hand on my grandmother after 53 years of marriage.

if you got pissed over some PETTY crap at the butcher you need to cut back, you obviously cant handle the shit you are on

Not only the 60 mile drive, but the 1.5 hr wait yesterday to pass thru the border..
For those ragging on me for throwing the meat, that's cool..Things would have been different if only the butcher would have give me some idea when he was planning on cutting up some more meat..Look because of the drive and border wait, I only go to the states once a week..The butcher instead of talloing me twice later would have just said it's going to be around 2 hrs that would have been fine..My shopping in the states keeps me there for several hra..So a couple hrs later I would have returned to get the meat..But not having any idea is a problem for me..Hey I wanted this steak at $1.27 a lb vs the $3.99 it usually cost.

your downfall is letting other people control your actions. You can be in control of yourself despite what people around you do. People are going to be asshole to you from time to time. But letting them control you shows your lack of wisdom. There's a time to fight and be aggressive (when you, a loved one, or an innocent is in danger). There's also a time to tap into whatever wisdom you have learned in this lifetime and restrain your emotions, nod politely and walk away.

You have what I call 'false bravado' - you think this situation calls for aggression and dominance when in reality you are the fool for exerting so much energy and becoming violent and angry for hours (days?).

I'm not trying to be mean to you or talk down to you. Just pointing out objectively what I see. Your posts on here mainly consider other people and are reactionary almost across the board from what I can tell. Do you really want to live your life in a state like that? You are acting like a puppet to the whims of everybody around you.

Think about it.

Last edited:
your downfall is letting other people control your actions. You can be in control of yourself despite what people around you do. People are going to be asshole to you from time to time. But letting them control you shows your lack of wisdom. There's a time to fight and be aggressive (when you, a loved one, or an innocent is in danger). There's also a time to tap into whatever wisdom you have learned in this lifetime and restrain your emotions, nod politely and walk away.

You have what I call 'false bravado' - you think this situation calls for aggression and dominance when in reality you are the fool for exerting so much energy and becoming violent and angry for hours (days?).

I'm not trying to be mean to you or talk down to you. Just pointing out objectively what I see. Your posts on here mainly consider other people and are reactionary almost across the board from what I can tell. Do you really want to live your life in a state like that? You are acting like a puppet to the whims of everybody around you.

Think about it.

great post. misguided weak people will think the way you acted is "badass" and tough but its a sign of weakness. a weak person is like a leaf. a little breeze blows them around. strong person is like a mountain. a hurricane won't move them. I think you know this is not the way to act. there are many options: get the manager, go to a different store, politely ask how long it will take for butcher to cut the meat, etc... acting like a brat toddler who didn't get his way is never the way for a grown man. that is for toddlers.

hey bro why not settle for milanesa lol

soy de tijuana tambien vivo en san diego ahorita pero tengo muchos amigos que viven alla

last time iwas there they stuck me in LA OCHO bro

Last edited:
great post. misguided weak people will think the way you acted is "badass" and tough but its a sign of weakness. a weak person is like a leaf. a little breeze blows them around. strong person is like a mountain. a hurricane won't move them. I think you know this is not the way to act. there are many options: get the manager, go to a different store, politely ask how long it will take for butcher to cut the meat, etc... acting like a brat toddler who didn't get his way is never the way for a grown man. that is for toddlers.

I 100% agree. T.O.M. acted like a spoiled child. You should be ashamed that you drove a hour home and still hadn't calmed down enough to realize you messed up.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear