over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I'm Still Boiling

Tough Old Man

Kilo Klub Member
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So today I'm at a von's to buy 50 lbs of Round Steak..They have it on sale fro $1.27 a lb..I take it home and remove all fat a grind it into hamburger..This way I have chopped meat @ around 97% I'm guessing.

So I go to the counter and notice there is no round steak out..I ring the bell and a butcher comes out and ask me if he can help me..I tell him there is no round steak in the bins or counters whatever..He tells me he will bring some out..I'm standing there and a lady and her husband approach..They are probably a few yrs younger then me..

Anyways here comes the butcher and he has 5 lg packages..I tell him I'll take all 5..He just walks by me and puts them in the counter. As he returns near me I said to him, I said I would take all of them..He then says you want them go get them..About that time another guy walks up and grabs 3 packages..I tell the butcher a little late that guy just took three.

About that time the lady with her husband says are you mad at him and if so you have a problem..Well that got my goat. I told her why don't you and your husband go outside stand in the road and wait for me..When I come out I'll run over your asses and make you uglier then you are now..

The husband look at me and says let go I think he's really mad now..I turn to the butcher who is standing there watching all this and ask him when he's going to cut up some more..He states "Later"..I again asked him and again he states later and then I yell when later..He looks at me and walks away..Now I'm really boiling and I walk over to the counter where the Round steak is, grab the remaining 2 packages and throw them into the butcher area..About that time the manager comes out and ask me what the problem is..I explain to him that I want 50 lbs and your butcher is being a asshole. He says stay here and I'll cut it up for you as long as you don't throw anything else..I smile, he smiles and about 10 minutes later here comes 50 lbs of steak..

Here it is 4 hrs later and I'm still boiling over that fucking lady and that asshole butcher.

sounds like roid rage!!!

LOL Joking brother,

Sometimes we all run into these assholes at one time or another. I have had a similiar issue at the seafood dept with squid. No offense ladies....But its always the wife that has something to say, and not the man...hmmmm wonder why?

LoL i know how you feel. Did you at least het the buthcer with that meat?

this reminds me why i avoid people as much as possible.....of course referring to the assholes that took ur steak and the butcher

I can understand why you'd be pissed, but I can also see the other side as I used to work in a meat dept. when I was a bit younger as a cutter/wrapper/babby sitter.

You should have just followed the guy when he came out and grabbed them all if he wasn't willing to just had them to ya right out the door.

Once a customer pissed me or another off, we were less likely to help them out too much (plus we had a sheath of knives on our chain belt)...There were so many diff. cuts, cryovac products, sea food, poultry, and ground beef to prepare that we didn't hardly have time to prepare too much of one....But that's big business for you at times...They have their numbers and payroll....Once you become pissed off, you need to speak directly with management if you want anything done that's at all possible.

I realize how frustrating it can be(SUCKS) so I can relate yourself as well as the butcher's situation, ya know...

There should be a law allowing "circumstantial assault" for situations like this! I'm sure it would weed out all of the little bitches you would have to deal with on a daily basis.

I love it that you threw the meat!! LOL...

Customer service is huge, especially now days with the economy. All it takes now is one customer to tell one person and another and down hill from there and that butcher could be out of a job!!!

You should have just followed the guy when he came out and grabbed them all if he wasn't willing to just had them to ya right out the door.

QUOTE]Tyrone he had them in his arms..If I would have grabbed them and something happened to him, they probably would have had me arrested for assault..Fuck the guy could of just handed them to me and no to the other poster I didn't hit the butcher with the meat I threw.By the time I grabbed the meat he was in the back area.

Chill the fuck out man. Nobody wants to have to deal with the attitude you have. People just want to live their lives peacefully for the most part. You come off sounding very aggressive, mean-hearted, and extremely petty.

Last edited:
you may need to work on your self control. life isn't all candycanes and lolipops and the world doesn't revolve around you. you can't always get what you want and its never ok to threaten people. sounds like a temper tantrum to me. tomorrow after you calm down, go over the events again. imagine you were the woman in the store and you saw someone act like that. then ask yourself what would you think of that person?
hope this helps. i used to act this way in my early twenties so i know how it is. good luck :)

QUOTE]Tyrone he had them in his arms..If I would have grabbed them and something happened to him, they probably would have had me arrested for assault..Fuck the guy could of just handed them to me and no to the other poster I didn't hit the butcher with the meat I threw.By the time I grabbed the meat he was in the back area.

No, no...I meant followed him to the case so nobody else was going to be able to grab them first.....Not out of his arms lol

Who expects grocery workers who are busy restocking food bins to hand deliver food directly to their shopping carts?

Sorry T.O.M., I like you & I respect you, but I think that if you put yourself in the butchers shoes, you probably would have done something similar. His job is to cut meat & to keep the meat bins stocked, not to fill your cart. Even the bag boy who actually helps pack sh*t out to people's cars doesn't help them fill their carts. That's their own responsibility.

I'm sure that if you had asked the manager to help you do your own shopping, then he would have likely yanked a bag boy off the cash lines to push your cart around tossing stuff in according to your choices. I've never seen that before, but I imagine they must do it for handicapped people.

You did the right thing though in not KOing the butcher or the dude that grabbed the fresh cuts of meat. The local media would certainly have painted you up as a menace to society. At that point the shoe would have fit, but good 4 you for not putting your foot into it...

Grow up

READ WHAT THE MAN SAID!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So today I'm at a von's to buy 50 lbs of Round Steak..They have it on sale fro $1.27 a lb..I take it home and remove all fat a grind it into hamburger..This way I have chopped meat @ around 97% I'm guessing.

So I go to the counter and notice there is no round steak out..I ring the bell and a butcher comes out and ask me if he can help me..I tell him there is no round steak in the bins or counters whatever..He tells me he will bring some out..I'm standing there and a lady and her husband approach..They are probably a few yrs younger then me..

Anyways here comes the butcher and he has 5 lg packages..I tell him I'll take all 5..He just walks by me and puts them in the counter. As he returns near me I said to him, I said I would take all of them..He then says you want them go get them..About that time another guy walks up and grabs 3 packages..I tell the butcher a little late that guy just took three.

About that time the lady with her husband says are you mad at him and if so you have a problem..Well that got my goat. I told her why don't you and your husband go outside stand in the road and wait for me..When I come out I'll run over your asses and make you uglier then you are now..

The husband look at me and says let go I think he's really mad now..I turn to the butcher who is standing there watching all this and ask him when he's going to cut up some more..He states "Later"..I again asked him and again he states later and then I yell when later..He looks at me and walks away..Now I'm really boiling and I walk over to the counter where the Round steak is, grab the remaining 2 packages and throw them into the butcher area..About that time the manager comes out and ask me what the problem is..I explain to him that I want 50 lbs and your butcher is being a asshole. He says stay here and I'll cut it up for you as long as you don't throw anything else..I smile, he smiles and about 10 minutes later here comes 50 lbs of steak..

Here it is 4 hrs later and I'm still boiling over that fucking lady and that asshole butcher.

Its really something to me that some of you people are going to crap on T.O.M. Maybe its a reading comprehension issue. Clearly the butcher could have put the meat in this mans cart instead of walking PAST him, to be an ass. Forget about the simple fact that it would also be easier. It would be one thing if he said he only wanted a couple packages or a few but he told the retard butcher that he wanted them ALL. F'ing butcher must have forget to leave his feelings at home!

As for the cunt she should have kept her mouth shut and mind her own business and not worry about whatever attitude T.O.M. decides to have with the retard butcher!

The butchers job is customer service , to both keek the bins full which they were not and to fill large orders like T.O.M.'s.

Sobody walks up to the counter and ask for 50 lbs of meat you say "ok i'll be right back" and you carry your ass back to get the order.

I'd be pissed to bro. People in the service industry are loosing site that they are in the servivce industry , that getting things for people and taking orders and such is part of your fucking job , you don't like doing that , find another line of work.

Personaly I'm somewhat of an anti social dick , i don't like most people and find the majority of the socity to be stupid and not worthy of breathing , this makes me very much not suited for working with the public part of the reason i do very little police work anymore cause I just don't tolerate the mass majority of the people anymore. SO , i work in a field that requires little interaction with alot of others.

Its a shame that the "Old Man" had to loose his temper to get his point accross , but read the first line in my signature and you will understand my take on it

Sometimes there are misunderstandings

Maybe the guy was there before you looking for the beef and he had already asked the butcher to cut some up. The butcher might have told him come back in 20 minutes for his 30LBS.

Its really something to me that some of you people are going to crap on T.O.M. Maybe its a reading comprehension issue. Clearly the butcher could have put the meat in this mans cart instead of walking PAST him, to be an ass. Forget about the simple fact that it would also be easier. It would be one thing if he said he only wanted a couple packages or a few but he told the retard butcher that he wanted them ALL. F'ing butcher must have forget to leave his feelings at home!

As for the cunt she should have kept her mouth shut and mind her own business and not worry about whatever attitude T.O.M. decides to have with the retard butcher!
the world doesn't revolve around you. you can't always get what you want and its never ok to threaten people. life will be much easier for you if you accept this. crying, throwing a temper tantrum, etc. that is not the way to deal with small problems. what will you do when you have a real problem?

acting like that will get you nowhere!your still mad hours later......the butcher got the best of you and is probably happy he did!

Beats all I've ever seen - I feel your anger, I am angry just reading the post. If these people ONLY KNEW that you would probably be a return and return and return customer given the lifestyle we live, dietary needs, etc. he probably would have made sure YOU come first, especially since you were there first.

I deal with a similar situation, sort of. Not to that degree, but I buy steaks off these guys that sell them outta the back of their truks. I only buy NY Strip & Ribeyes, I get a good deal even though they aren't the best tasting the meet my daily dietary needs. BUT, it never fails, I get the guys number because I buy about $150 worth ever 2 weeks, and they never return my calls, anything, so I have to go hunt a new guy down. I guess they don't believe me, or care, when I say I spend $150 every 2 weeks for sure on your Steak and Chicken..

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws